Daniel 11:37 - "the desire of women" - what is the meaning?

RevTestament

I intend to. The confusion and division is not the fault of Islam.
It is 100% their "fault." Their imams interpreted their Qur'an and made the Sharia law. The first things they did after the formation of Islam were to attack & conquer Christian nations.
They are of the true believers, if a little off kilter as most are.
They deny the Father, because they deny His Son, His crucifixion and His resurrection. Therefore they do corrupt the name of YHWH, Behold the Hand, Behold the Nail.

popsthebuilder

Revtestament,

Was that before the crusades, or manipulation of religion by the RCC?

They do not deny the father or Jesus or the crusifixion, the second coming of Christ has yet to fully happen, they don't deny it either. The only way they currupt anything is through lack of understanding just like most others. Thanks.

RevTestament

Revtestament,

Was that before the crusades, or manipulation of religion by the RCC?
Basically. At the time they built Baghdad, Iraq had become largely a Christian nation under the Church of the East, and had millions of Christians. The reason it wasn't Catholic is because it refused to be manipulated further by the RCC and rejected the doctrine of the "dual natures" of Christ. So they got kicked out as heretics. Most "Orthodox" do not know this.

They do not deny the father or Jesus or the crusifixion,
I really do not understand why you keep saying this, but it is true they deny it - pick any translation of the Qur'an you want.
Koran 4:157 Sahih International
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

4:171 Sahih International: O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

The Koran is NOT compatible with the Bible. They conflict on many levels.

popsthebuilder

Basically. At the time they built Baghdad, Iraq had become largely a Christian nation under the Church of the East, and had millions of Christians. The reason it wasn't Catholic is because it refused to be manipulated further by the RCC and rejected the doctrine of the "dual natures" of Christ. So they got kicked out as heretics. Most "Orthodox" do not know this.

I really do not understand why you keep saying this, but it is true they deny it - pick any translation of the Qur'an you want.
Koran 4:157 Sahih International
And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

4:171 Sahih International: O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

The Koran is NOT compatible with the Bible. They conflict on many levels.
No they don't. Remove anything that is in parenthesis, brackets, or little crosses then read. They say that about the son of God because we are all sons of God. They say Crist wasn't killed because the ability to be Crist is in all saved Gentiles and will eventually be attained by all truly faithful. Of course you will claim this heresy due to the RCCs interpretation of the trinity. Not sure what you mean by dual Jesus or whatever. Islam does seam to believe in duality though which has little to do with Jesus of Nazareth. The trinity in reality is the father(God),
The son( man), and the holy ghost(Crist). Thanks.

popsthebuilder

So was the Muslim anti Christianity thing before the crusades or not? Pretty good reason for them to be pissed and untrusting of some Christians. The bible says we are to unite. Islam gets this, why doesn't Christianity?

popsthebuilder

The Qur'an instructs Islam to embrace any Christian that actually goes by the teachings of Christ i.e. the evangel and the Old Testament.

RevTestament

Not very Christian of you. What happened to turn the other cheek?
Ok Pops, you are entitled to your opinion, but I'm done. Don't know who has indoctrinated you, but I suggest you do a little more study! Jesus did not turn the other cheek to falsehoods, but spoke out against them. Islam denies His rightful inheritance as the only begotten Son. True Christianity and Islam are incompatible on so many levels I can't count.

daqq

So was the Muslim anti Christianity thing before the crusades or not? Pretty good reason for them to be pissed and untrusting of some Christians. The bible says we are to unite. Islam gets this, why doesn't Christianity?

The Qur'an instructs Islam to embrace any Christian that actually goes by the teachings of Christ i.e. the evangel and the Old Testament.

Manipulation through translation is why they conflict.

How did we go from interpretation of end times prophesies to bashing other God fearing religions?

Not very Christian of you. What happened to turn the other cheek?

Sheesh, it really is sad to see what others will do to a thread with a popular theme and all of this junk posting is in light of the fact that it appears we have someone here who reads both Hebrew and Greek, (the OP). Have you no respect for others whatsoever? Does every single thought which enters into your mind deserve a new post? And what exactly is it that you are building pops? Your great announcement is Chrislam? :doh:

popsthebuilder

Sheesh, it really is sad to see what others will do to a thread with a popular theme and all of this junk posting is in light of the fact that it appears we have someone here who reads both Hebrew and Greek, (the OP). Have you no respect for others whatsoever? Does every single thought which enters into your mind deserve a new post? And what exactly is it that you are building pops? Your great announcement is Chrislam? :doh:
I'm building peace through Faith in God and the teachings of Jesus. Do you object?. Thanks.

Really, I build strong things with integrity. In real life and on the ole interweb. Again, are you Christian? If so, are you literate? You must be, if you can read my posts. So, if a literate Christian, then why the negative objection? Does scripture say to divide or unite under God? Do the teachings of Jesus state compassion, brotherly love, and patience, or does it teach careless sin, division based on pride and prejudice, and hatred? Does it say our connection to God is personal, or that it must only be through a sinful pastor, priest, bishop, pope, or other religious, falsely holier than though type individual? Thanks.