DEAR RUSSIA & THE REST OF THE WORLD

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
DEAR RUSSIA

If you stop, we forgive you. We forgive you all the way up to your head of state President Putin inclusive.

For far smaller crimes there exists the legal defense of temporary irrationality, this we accept right now, as your valid defense.

We will 'lift' all sanctions against you and all your people, all the way up to President Putin inclusive, immediately upon you making a good faith effort to stop and withdraw.

Please, as your only penance, leave behind all armor and artillery and other materiel, only withdraw your troops, and leave everything else for Ukraine to do with them as they see fit.

We extend an olive branch to Russia and invite Russia to join us under the United States Constitution, or into NATO. If you wish to annex Ukraine then we only insist that it is done peacefully and democratically with the informed consent of Ukraine only, without force, threats and intimidation, and that you accept their answer respectfully.

DEAR THE REST OF THE WORLD

We have learned from the United States Civil War that we must receive Russia back into the global community.

We have learned from WWI that we must forgive Russia immediately and cease penalizing Russia in any way.

And we have learned from WWII that expansion when it occurs must only be peaceful and never be belligerent.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
From what I've seen on other social media sites, the left would reject this out of hand. They seem determined to escalate this in the bizarre belief that they can dominate and subjugate Russia/Putin.

Remember what Obama said

Never underestimate Joe's ability to f(oul) things up

Joe isn't anywhere near done f(ouling) this situation up yet

Idolater

From what I've seen on other social media sites, the left would reject this out of hand. They seem determined to escalate this in the bizarre belief that they can dominate and subjugate Russia/Putin.
Yeah . . . you can't. You're right.
Remember what Obama said

Never underestimate Joe's ability to f(oul) things up

Joe isn't anywhere near done f(ouling) this situation up yet
Unfortunately we're between having it in President Biden's hands, or in President Putin's. Talk about a catch-22.

ok doser

Yeah . . . you can't. You're right.

Unfortunately we're between having it in President Biden's hands, or in President Putin's. Talk about a catch-22.
You know why they want war don't you?

$300 million can get you to overlook an awful lot of dead and raped Ukrainian children

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
DEAR RUSSIA

If you stop, we forgive you. We forgive you all the way up to your head of state President Putin inclusive.

For far smaller crimes there exists the legal defense of temporary irrationality, this we accept right now, as your valid defense.

We will 'lift' all sanctions against you and all your people, all the way up to President Putin inclusive, immediately upon you making a good faith effort to stop and withdraw.

Please, as your only penance, leave behind all armor and artillery and other materiel, only withdraw your troops, and leave everything else for Ukraine to do with them as they see fit.

We extend an olive branch to Russia and invite Russia to join us under the United States Constitution, or into NATO. If you wish to annex Ukraine then we only insist that it is done peacefully and democratically with the informed consent of Ukraine only, without force, threats and intimidation, and that you accept their answer respectfully.

DEAR THE REST OF THE WORLD

We have learned from the United States Civil War that we must receive Russia back into the global community.

We have learned from WWI that we must forgive Russia immediately and cease penalizing Russia in any way.

And we have learned from WWII that expansion when it occurs must only be peaceful and never be belligerent.

We? I would personally like to see Russia wiped off the face of the planet.

ok doser

I would personally like to see Russia wiped off the face of the planet.
Including the roughly 17 million Russian children in the country?

Including the 72 million women in Russia?

Including the roughly 18 million Russian elderly?

praying that God delivers you from the clutches of the demons that control your warped thinking.

Idolater

Including the roughly 17 million Russian children in the country?

Including the 72 million women in Russia?

Including the roughly 18 million Russian elderly?

praying that God delivers you from the clutches of the demons that control your warped thinking.
I presume she means "welcome Russia into the Union under the United States Constitution". Then it would literally be wiped off the map. It would say "United States". Maybe "of Russia", but "U. S." would be there.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I presume she means "welcome Russia into the Union under the United States Constitution". Then it would literally be wiped off the map. It would say "United States". Maybe "of Russia", but "U. S." would be there.

No. I meant what I said. No Russia = one terrorist nation down.

PureX

DEAR RUSSIA

If you stop, we forgive you.
I don't think punishment/forgiveness is an issue for anyone but the Ukrainians. For the rest of the world it's a simple matter: Russia stops the aggression and we stop our counter-measures.

Arthur Brain

No. I meant what I said. No Russia = one terrorist nation down.
Gotta say, I can't agree with you on this. Russia is led by a completely despotic government and with a tyrant at the helm for sure and I hope it's overthrown in short order and replaced with a far less hard line authority. I'd have no desire to see the country blasted off the map however as that wouldn't solve anything and many people who have no say in their countries pathetic leadership and also protest against it don't deserve it.