Democrats in the WH are a punishment from God

republicanchick

yeh, I am really beginning to believe this is true.

This country probably doesn't deserve

but definitely NEEDS

the unbending INTEGRITY

of Ted Cruz

or Mike Huckabee.

but

sigh

Since we don't DESERVE

we probably won't GET

:(

In case u haven't figured it out, I am saying that we are probably being punished because of BLOODSHED... murdering innocent human beings created in the image of God.. aka abortion

which has killed approximately 60 million since Roe v W

+++

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
2 Corinthians 5:19

19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Of course I know you reject Paul and follow the circumcision, but the point remains.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
If you think things are bad now in America , electing Ted Cruz or Mike Huckabee, or any of the current GOP candidates will make our current problems look like a picnic !
Ted Cruz has all the integrity of a traveling snake oil salesman or any con man . Huckabee is a total imbecile ; both are dangerous Christian fanatics . Their social and economic policies are dead wrong for America and would be horribly destructive .
Both are determined to persecute gay people ; both want to make all abortion illegal, which would only INCREASE the abortion rate and cause many,many poor women to DIE .
They have zero compassion for the poor and unemployed even though they hypocritically claim to be compassionate Christians and would gut programs to help the poor and all those in need so badly I don't even want tithing about it .
And don't even think about their catastrophic idiocy with foreign policy . They are actually LOUSY Christians . Ironically , the hated Barack Obama is a much better one .

brewmama

If you think things are bad now in America , electing Ted Cruz or Mike Huckabee, or any of the current GOP candidates will make our current problems look like a picnic !
Ted Cruz has all the integrity of a traveling snake oil salesman or any con man . Huckabee is a total imbecile ; both are dangerous Christian fanatics . Their social and economic policies are dead wrong for America and would be horribly destructive .
Both are determined to persecute gay people ; both want to make all abortion illegal, which would only INCREASE the abortion rate and cause many,many poor women to DIE .
They have zero compassion for the poor and unemployed even though they hypocritically claim to be compassionate Christians and would gut programs to help the poor and all those in need so badly I don't even want tithing about it .
And don't even think about their catastrophic idiocy with foreign policy . They are actually LOUSY Christians . Ironically , the hated Barack Obama is a much better one .

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! You are quite a comedian!

:mock:

And as Reagan said “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

brewmama

As for the OP, I don't think we can attribute it to God, since Obama was elected. We did it to ourselves. God didn't leave us, we left Him.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
yeh, I am really beginning to believe this is true.

This country probably doesn't deserve

but definitely NEEDS

the unbending INTEGRITY

of Ted Cruz

or Mike Huckabee.

but

sigh

Since we don't DESERVE

we probably won't GET

:(

+++

Typical defeatist catholic outlook :rapture:

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! You are quite a comedian!

:mock:

And as Reagan said “It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”

Did he clear that statement with Nancy's astrologer?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
2 Corinthians 5

19 that is, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
It's a fact, Ok Doser. Every time a country has made abortion illegal after it had been legal, the abortion rate has skyrocketed .
This is always disastrously counterproductive. Women just go to illegal back-alley abortionists who are NOT qualified doctors, and they either die or nearly perish .
This is just what things were like in America before Roe v Wade .
Roe wasn't the beginning of abortion in America. It was the end of women DYING from abortions . You can google what I'm saying .

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Every time a country has made abortion illegal after it had been legal, the abortion rate has skyrocketed .

because all those women who wouldn't have had abortions when they were legal are now tempted to disobey the law and kill their children? :kookoo:

brewmama

This is just what things were like in America before Roe v Wade .
Roe wasn't the beginning of abortion in America. It was the end of women DYING from abortions . You can google what I'm saying .

Yeah, good idea.

"The number of women who died from illegal abortions before Roe was greatly exaggerated: Dr. Bernard Nathanson, a former abortionist who performed tens of thousands of abortions and one of the founders of the National Abortion Rights Action League: Pro-Choice America (NARAL), admitted that he and other NARAL members used to claim that 5,000 to 10,000 women died each year from illegal abortions. He has since admitted that he knew the statistic to be “totally false . . . But in the ‘morality’ of our revolution, it was a useful figure, widely accepted, so why go out of our way to correct it with honest statistics?” In 1972, the last year before Roe v. Wade was handed down, approximately 90 women died from abortions gone wrong, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s Division of Reproductive Health.2

Legalized abortion has led to more maternal deaths in indirect ways:

Pro-abortion groups exaggerate the number of women who die of illegal abortion complications around the world.

Maternal death rates are often lower where abortion is outlawed."
http://www.hli.org/resources/does-legal-abortion-save-lives/

SaulToPaul 2

Of course I know you reject Paul and follow the circumcision, but the point remains.

You read my mind, Nick M.
God is not punishing anyone, or any nation, today.

republicanchick

show me where I said I reject St Paul? The Catholic Church doesn't reject any of the Gospels they read from every Sunday and all through the week. Strange, but true...

and the only trespasses not imputed to us are the venial sins...

adultery, abortion... etc... ARE until and unless we repent of them and expiate them... which is true of venial sins also.. but we are not separated completely from Christ when we only commit venial sins (such things as not trusting God completely... wasting food or other resources [which could be a mortal sin if...])

+