• This is a new section being rolled out to attract people interested in exploring the origins of the universe and the earth from a biblical perspective. Debate is encouraged and opposing viewpoints are welcome to post but certain rules must be followed. 1. No abusive tagging - if abusive tags are found - they will be deleted and disabled by the Admin team 2. No calling the biblical accounts a fable - fairy tale ect. This is a Christian site, so members that participate here must be respectful in their disagreement.

Dinosaurs are fake and leads to atheism!

marke

Obviously, reality arose because a primal man was sacrificed by the gods as the act of creation. The sky comes from his head, the earth from his feet, the sun from his eye and the moon from his mind.

Read more: http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistories.asp?historyid=ab83#ixzz7HQFdpFJA
The Bible points out that only a fool will try to believe the origin of the universe was attributable to anyone or anything but God. Once a fool has rejected God he then falls prey to every lie and delusion there is about where we came from.

Skeeter

Banned
If this were your real stance you would not be an atheist. Abiogenesis is only one of thousands of things in the natural world that simply cannot have been created by undirected, mindless, natural processes. Virtually every process in biology presents to the atheist yet another wildly complex system that the evidence says is scientifically impossible. Yet you believe.

If I came to you and said I won Megabucks by a gods design, would you be skeptical? But, look at the odds. The chance is one in three million and yet I have won. I have had a feeling for a very long time I would, win and I had a dream the night before of buying a mansion. The odds are drastically against it, therefore I am a golden child blessed by the stars. Do you agree?
That is faith, by your own definition! It actually happens not to be faith according to what the bible teaches. The bible teaches that faith is about substantive evidence (Heb. 11:1) what you atheists practice is the sort of faith that which doctors have in the reading chicken entrails and the local con artist has in reading Tarot cards and the lines on the palm of your hand. Its just pure mindless belief based on nothing at all.

Clete
Your criticism of the medical world would apply about a century ago. But, modern methods have proven efficacy well above chance. Prayer has no efficacy. In some cases if patients know they are being prayed for, they do less well. Medical science relies on actual data. Faith ignores data to preserve preconceived notions.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If I came to you and said I won Megabucks by a gods design, would you be skeptical? But, look at the odds. The chance is one in three million and yet I have won. I have had a feeling for a very long time I would, win and I had a dream the night before of buying a mansion. The odds are drastically against it, therefore I am a golden child blessed by the stars. Do you agree?
If the odds of practically ANY biological system you care to name forming by mindless, undirected natural processes were only 1 in 300,000,000 you'd have a point, but the odds aren't even close to being that good! Not even remotely close! In fact, there are no odds. It is not unlikely, it is literally IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

I don't care how many chimps you have hammering away at keyboards, they will NEVER, accidentally write even one coherent sentence, never mind the tome that would be necessary to compare to the information contained in even the simplest DNA strand known to exist in nature. Such random processes couldn't ever even generate the 26 letter English alphabet, never mind a whole sentence and just forget completely about a paragraph and to image that such a process could create a chapter of a book is fantasy land and to expect a whole book is simple insanity. But you've got that topped by a trillion fold! You think that eyes came about by accident! (Insert any biological system you care to name in place of eyes - the brain, ears, heart, lungs, skin, stomach, intestines, larynx, esophagus, bone, nerves, finger nails, cell division, DNA encoding, DNA reading, DNA error correction, DNA replication, you name it.)

Your criticism of the medical world would apply about a century ago. But, modern methods have proven efficacy well above chance.
I have made no criticism of the medical world. What are you talking about?

Prayer has no efficacy. In some cases if patients know they are being prayed for, they do less well. Medical science relies on actual data. Faith ignores data to preserve preconceived notions.
This is not evidence against the existence of God, it is merely evidence of some believer's pitifully poor doctrine which, unfortunately, is more akin to superstition than biblical faith. No Christian today ought to be praying for physical miracles. Miracles are fleshly, hinder faith and engender disbelief and even hatred of God in those unbelievers who witness them.

Miracles and Unbelief (i.e., they tend to PRODUCE unbelief)

Clete

marke

Experts know for a fact that abiogenesis is impossible. Because Francis Crick understood by studies in DNA that abiogenesis would have been impossible he developed an alternate theory of the origin of life involving aliens and spaceships. I do not the scientific genius was very smart for resorting to that nonsense rather than simply believing God instead.

George Wald was another Nobel Prize winner who understood the impossibility of abiogenesis, but he clung to unscientific alternate theories as well rather than believe God.

Skeeter

Banned
Experts know for a fact that abiogenesis is impossible. Because Francis Crick understood by studies in DNA that abiogenesis would have been impossible he developed an alternate theory of the origin of life involving aliens and spaceships. I do not the scientific genius was very smart for resorting to that nonsense rather than simply believing God instead.

George Wald was another Nobel Prize winner who understood the impossibility of abiogenesis, but he clung to unscientific alternate theories as well rather than believe God.
I agree, they copped out with aliens did it explanation. Better scientists would just say they cannot say because we currently have no way to know.

But, mark my words in my lifetime, there will be evidence that a non-living proto-cells can occur from chemicals colliding in an environment similar to ancient earth. Non living protocells become living (ie, self replicating) proto-cells under rare circumstance involving the formation of the double helix.

Right Divider

Body part
I agree, they copped out with aliens did it explanation. Better scientists would just say they cannot say because we currently have no way to know.
Science is very limited.
But, mark my words in my lifetime, there will be evidence that a non-living proto-cells can occur from chemicals colliding in an environment similar to ancient earth. Non living protocells become living (ie, self replicating) proto-cells under rare circumstance involving the formation of the double helix.
Funniest post ever.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mark my words, soaking this cloth in water will dry it out. I know it hasn't worked in the past, and the more we know about drying cloth the more evidence we find against soaking cloth to dry it, but they just haven't tried enough water yet! MARK MY WORDS, YOU'LL SEE! :ROFLMAO:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Mark my words, soaking this cloth in water will dry it out. I know it hasn't worked in the past, and the more we know about drying cloth the more evidence we find against soaking cloth to dry it, but they just haven't tried enough water yet! MARK MY WORDS, YOU'LL SEE! :ROFLMAO:
If you soak it in water for millions and millions of years it WILL dry out