Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

You're an ignorant fool, and you show how you LIE like a dog every day you post. Proving yourself to be a liar has become your new MO. Keep the show on the road....it's becoming kinda funny.

The only thing I'm puzzled about is how one woman can continue to be so blind that she can't even read what's been clearly written.

The Truth gets you all riled up.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You are the one doing damage.

I am not a Oneness believer.

You are wrong.

Trinitarians make three different Gods.

Please consider more carefully what I have said.

You have said absolutely nothing in defense of the trinity doctrine. You have merely claimed it is right.

I disagree with him also, but he has spoken some wisdom that we are also trying to speak to you about. He is not a classic trinitarian and you are a form of Oneness, like it or not. You have misrepresented the trinity. When people keep calling you a donkey, you should look in the mirror to see why we are saying it (you will see a donkey if you look in the mirror).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
There is only One God, and He is the Father.

This One God the Father came in the flesh and died for us.

The Father loves the Son and sends the Son. The Word/Son incarnates, while the Father is in heaven. Jesus is on the cross, while the Father is in heaven. This is plain Greek and English.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
The Father's Word is the Son. His Word was with Him and WAS HIM.

You are confusing nature and person. The Greek grammar in Jn. 1:1 shows that the Father and Son are personally distinct, but each share the same nature as God. The Greek grammar would be different in Jn. 1:1 and Jn. 10:30 if your view was correct (not to mention dozens of other verses).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Show me where you see "The Father" in John 1:1. If you're going to cite Scripture, you should do it, and not add your own understanding to it.

In this context, 'ho theos', does refer to the Father. The Son/Word is with God (ho theos=Father) refuting Oneness. The last phrase 'God was the Word' is without the article and refers to the quality of God's nature, not His identity as Father. If Oneness was true, it would read 'the God was the Word' (but it does not).

Letsargue

You are confusing nature and person. The Greek grammar in Jn. 1:1 shows that the Father and Son are personally distinct, but each share the same nature as God. The Greek grammar would be different in Jn. 1:1 and Jn. 10:30 if your view was correct (not to mention dozens of other verses).

(( NO!!!! ))!!! - God Just Says It!!!! - Truth is either ( Written ), or Truth is ( NOT Written )!!!!! --- AND You're saying something from your own "Blood Pump / ~heart", Not from the (( Mind )) Of Christ / Truith!!!! --- ( 1 Corinthians 2:16 KJV ) --//------ read the Book!!!!

Paul -- 022214

Letsargue

In this context, 'ho theos', does refer to the Father. The Son/Word is with God (ho theos=Father) refuting Oneness. The last phrase 'God was the Word' is without the article and refers to the quality of God's nature, not His identity as Father. If Oneness was true, it would read 'the God was the Word' (but it does not).

( John 17:21 KJV ) – 21- “That ( They all may be “ONE” ); (( AS )) thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that (( They also may be “ONE” in US” )): that the world may believe that thou hast sent me”. --//------- Why can’t You take what God has “Written” in the rest of the Book??? – “It Is Written”, read the Written Book, of Christ / God!!!!!!

What is the Church / ((( "The Body of Christ" )))????? ---- Christ's Body, the Body of (( GOD )), made of the "Spirit of the WORD", nothing Carnal!!!!

Paul – 022314

Letsargue

( John 17:21 KJV ) – 21- “That ( They all may be “ONE” ); (( AS )) thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that (( They also may be “ONE” in US” )): that the world may believe that thou hast sent me”. --//------- Why can’t You take what God has “Written” in the rest of the Book??? – “It Is Written”, read the Written Book, of Christ / God!!!!!!

What is the Church / ((( "The Body of Christ" )))????? ---- Christ's Body, the Body of (( GOD )), made of the "Spirit of the WORD", nothing Carnal!!!!

( Come On!! )) -- If Christ is ( IN ) One, AND the One is ( IN ) Christ, that Makes the "One" Not who he was, but the "One" he's in / Christ, the same ONE!!! --- It In you and you in It, you are who you are IN!! -- If a dog is in a cat, and the cat is in the dog, the dog is no longer the dog BUT The "CAT"!!! -- Read it!!!!

Paul – 022314

God's Truth

I disagree with him also, but he has spoken some wisdom that we are also trying to speak to you about. He is not a classic trinitarian and you are a form of Oneness, like it or not. You have misrepresented the trinity. When people keep calling you a donkey, you should look in the mirror to see why we are saying it (you will see a donkey if you look in the mirror).

The Catholics, Mormons, and JW's do not want to admit what their doctrines imply either.

You are denying the truth.

The trinity doctrine makes a three-headed God.

Just saying, "No, it does not", is not a defense.
What you are doing is exhibiting a sad case of blindness from the ensnarement the devil has on you.

God's Truth

The Father loves the Son and sends the Son. The Word/Son incarnates, while the Father is in heaven. Jesus is on the cross, while the Father is in heaven. This is plain Greek and English.

I have already explained this to you many times before.

Jesus did not just exist when he came to earth; he existed in heaven in a Spiritual body of the Man Jesus. Jesus existed in heaven with a physical SPIRITUAL BODY as God before he came to earth.

Jesus is the VISIBLE of the INVISIBLE God.

These scriptures show the Father and Jesus are the same.

1 Corinthian 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

God is invisible, and He lives in unapproachable light. See 1 Timothy 6:16.

In the beginning, He made Himself a visible body, the Spiritual body of the man Jesus Christ. See Colossians 1:15.

This Jesus is God the Father made visible. See Hebrews 1:3, and Colossians 1:15.

God the Father made everything through Jesus. See Colossians 1:16.

Jesus is the same God who spoke to us in the Old Testament. See Revelation 1:8, 17; Revelation 22:13; Isaiah 44:6; Isaiah 48:12.

Jesus is not different from God the Father they are the same God. See John 16:13-14; John 5:19; John 8:28; John 12:49; and, John 12:50; John 14:10.

Jesus gave up his Spiritual body and came in the flesh, as Jesus Christ. See John 3:13.

When Jesus suffered, died, and ascended to heaven, he received his Spiritual body back, and his name Jesus was made above all others, of course except for God’s name. See John 17:5; Philippians 2:9.

Now, stop with your insults all of you; if you want to debate scripture with me, do so, but keep your uncontrollable speech hidden.
“You are blind, you’re a rabid dog, you are damaging, you are a modalist, etc.” Just shut up about what you think of me personally.

God's Truth

I do not confuse nature and person! Jesus is God the Father come as a Man; they are both the same Spirit.

You keep saying the Father and Son are DISTINCT; distinct means DIFFERENT. The Father and Son are the exact SAME.

Jesus is not different from God the Father they are the same God. See John 16:13-14; John 5:19; John 8:28; John 12:49; and, John 12:50; John 14:10.

God's Truth

You twist around God's Truth with absolute nonsense.

THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD---AND HE IS THE FATHER.

Yet, you trinitarians say there is a God the Father---AND ANOTHER God called Jesus.

Letsargue

Trinitarians do believe this, but not that the Father incarnated. You and JWs are confused on basic theology.

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!!! --- The ( Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost ) These THREE are One, the "Trinity of the Soul"!!! - The Same as the Trinity of Things: ( The Word, Truth, and Faith )!!! - These Three are One, the Trinity of Life!!! ----- Now Genius, tell us what --- Ain't the ( Trinity of the "Trinity" )!!!! - Read the Book!!!!!

Paul -- 022314

godrulz

Hall of Fame
The Catholics, Mormons, and JW's do not want to admit what their doctrines imply either.

You are denying the truth.

The trinity doctrine makes a three-headed God.

Just saying, "No, it does not", is not a defense.
What you are doing is exhibiting a sad case of blindness from the ensnarement the devil has on you.

Catholics are biblical on the trinity.

JWs caricature it as 3 gods or a 3-headed god as you do. This is a straw man based on the biblical arguments and formal church creeds. JWs deny the Deity of Christ and personality of the Holy Spirit. Trinitarians do not.

Mormons are tritheistic/polytheistic/3 finite gods among many gods. It is not a straw man to say this, but it is to say the same thing about the trinitarian view (triune, not tritheistic). To say two opposite views are identical is nonsense.

You lack credibility and integrity and are wasting our time.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You see, godrulz just made two different Gods, but the scriptures say there is ONLY One GOD and HE IS THE FATHER.

No. You also talk about Father and Son (not just Father or Son) and I do not accuse you of two gods (but I could using your logic).

The Father and Son share the one same eternal spirit nature. They are not two beings, two gods, not natures, but one God with personal distinctions.

You are using a non sequitur and straw man argument despite being corrected repeatedly by several people who actually know what they are talking about.

Go ahead and reject the trinity, but at least quit misunderstanding and misrepresenting it.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.