Discussion thread for: Battle Royale XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian Liberty

I think I'd probably take a somewhat more hard-line stance on this than I would have back in July. And I probably couldn't support someone like Gary Johnson anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he got as many votes as he did, the votes for him definitely showed that some people were at least willing to stand for something, but the man was far too liberal. I might still cast the ballot for him if that was the absolute best option (No write-in option, no other third party candidate that was equivalent) but I don't think I'd spend as much time trying to convince other people to do so as I did back then. All of the candidates in that election sucked.

Christian Liberty

Even still, I care more about what someone supports in general than who they vote for on election day. I met a VERY strong constitutionalist who nonetheless held his nose and voted for Romney. You didn't vote for Romney, yet you are a supporter of murder. He's not evil, you are.

Letsargue

Presidential Election 2008 - Is it Immoral to Vote for McCain/Palin? Battle Royale XIII
GodsfreeWill and The Graphite vs. WandererinFog and Nicholsmom

In this thread feel free to discuss Battle Royale XIII. Who's winning and why?

( Proverbs 8:14-17 ) --14- “Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. 15- ( By me kings reign ), and ( princes decree justice ). 16- By me ((( princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges ))) of the earth. 17- (((( I love them that love me )))); and those that seek me early shall find me”.

( John 14:15 KJV ) – 15- “(( If ye love me, keep my commandments ))”.

(( John 15-19 KJV )) – 19- “ ( If ye were of the world, the world would love his own ): but because ye are not of the world , but ( I have chosen you out of the world ), ((( therefore the world hateth you )))”.

( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )

((( Who is ALL This written to )))?? – And Who is it that couldn’t care less what He says??? – Just READ IT!!, - and Love IT, - or NOT!!!! – “IT” is Him!!!

Paul – 101413

Letsargue

Presidential Election 2008 - Is it Immoral to Vote for McCain/Palin? Battle Royale XIII
GodsfreeWill and The Graphite vs. WandererinFog and Nicholsmom

In this thread feel free to discuss Battle Royale XIII. Who's winning and why?

( Proverbs 8:14-17 ) --14- “Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. 15- ( By me kings reign ), and ( princes decree justice ). 16- By me ((( princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges ))) of the earth. 17- (((( I love them that love me )))); and those that seek me early shall find me”.

( John 14:15 KJV ) – 15- “(( If ye love me, keep my commandments ))”.

(( John 15-19 KJV )) – 19- “ ( If ye were of the world, the world would love his own ): but because ye are not of the world , but ( I have chosen you out of the world ), ((( therefore the world hateth you )))”.

( Romans 3:10-12 KJV )

((( Who is ALL This written to )))?? – And Who is it that couldn’t care less what He says??? – Just READ IT!!, - and Love IT, - or NOT!!!! – “IT” is Him!!!

Paul – 101413

Status
Not open for further replies.