Dispensationaism Proven.

Jerry Shugart

Do all dispensationalists believe that the Mosaic Law represents a dispensation?
The Mosaic Law was given to a single nation, the children of Israel, and not to mankind.
The so-called "dispensation" of the Mosaic Law does not fit any definition of dispensation used by dispensationalists.

The Mosaic Covenant was indeed a dispensation and it only applied to the nation of Israel. The stewardship responsiblity is stated here:

"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation" (Ex.19:5-6).​

musterion

Colonel Mustard, I know you have your MAD quick answers how to prove that Peter and Paul preached different Gospels even though they didn't

And by the way, since we know you're still watching...Peter never preached that faith in Christ's death, burial and resurrection, entirely apart from Law, was all that a sinner needed for complete forgiveness and justification...and yet that's exactly what Paul called "my gospel."

Thus, two different gospels.

Think on this.

binyamin7

There's a reason why Dispensationalism only exists in churches that are not peer reviewed or part of any traditional communion; they're breeding grounds for heresy and ahistorical denominations.
The fact that they need a specific translation of the Bible to even begin revealing their notions should be a red flag right off the bat.

Why did this guy get banned if I may ask?

binyamin7

Because he was being a troll.

And not temp banned either. Permabanned.

Then he tried to reregister, and got banned again.

Trust me. You don't want people like that on your list of friends.

Thanks for the info. My list of friends is already so loaded on here I couldn't add anyone if I wanted anyways, everyone is sending requests the request sender is actually frozen from the lack of server space for this type of traffic it is getting overwhelming woah!

glorydaz

Thanks for the info. My list of friends is already so loaded on here I couldn't add anyone if I wanted anyways, everyone is sending requests the request sender is actually frozen from the lack of server space for this type of traffic it is getting overwhelming woah!

I think there is hope for you, yet. That was really funny. :chuckle:

genuineoriginal

Only because those who read it aren't very careful in reading it.
That would be a good argument for only allowing scholars to have access to scriptures and keeping the scriptures out of the hands of lay people like you and me.
Uh....

You're serious, right?

You've heard of the ten commandments, right?
Yes, the ten commandments were the key commandments of the covenant that God made with the children of Israel.

What's another word for "commandments"?
It isn't "dispensation".

Stephen, speaking of Moses:

“This is he who was in the congregation in the wilderness with the Angel who spoke to him on Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, the one who received the living oracles to give to us,whom our fathers would not obey, but rejected. And in their hearts they turned back to Egypt, - Acts 7:38-39 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts7:38-39&version=NKJV

A "dispensation", if you will.
You seem to be trying to fit the covenant that God made with the children of Israel (a small group of people) into a "dispensation" that affects all of mankind.
Do you also consider the Constitution of the United States to be a "dispensation" as well?
Where do you limit what you will consider to be a "dispensation" and what you will not consider to be a "dispensation"?

genuineoriginal

There's a reason why Dispensationalism only exists in churches that are not peer reviewed or part of any traditional communion; they're breeding grounds for heresy
The Catholic Church has been full of heresy since the time of Augustine.
The Protestant denominations were started because of the heresies of the Catholic Church.

genuineoriginal

The Mosaic Covenant was indeed a dispensation and it only applied to the nation of Israel. The stewardship responsiblity is stated here:

"Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation" (Ex.19:5-6).​
If it only applied to the nation of Israel, then it really isn't a "dispensation".

genuineoriginal

Where do get that idea? Give me the evidence from the Scriptures that you can quote to support that idea.
Where did you get the strange idea that it is?
There is nothing in the Bible about the any so-called "dispensation of law", so you got it from a non-biblical source.

Here are all the verses from the Bible about a "dispensation of law":

no results found