Dispensationaism Proven.

binyamin7

So you can't do it, you're just a loudmouth.

Tell ya what. Answer the questions honestly and i will throw you a posrep.

Would cha?! Would cha do me a good rep one more again?!

listing_BrianRegan_WebsiteEventPage.jpg

Jerry Shugart

You really didn't add any new information that isn't answered by previous posts, or a simple basic reading of the New Testament.

You are mistaken because you didn't even attempt to answer my remarks about what you said here:

Acts 24:47- the Gospel of repentance is to be preached to ALL the nations, beginning in Jerusalem. Same Gospel to all nations.

First of all, there is not a verse 47 in the book of Acts so you must be referring to Luke 24:47. However, that commission was never carried out because according to the Scriptures the nation of Israel will be the agent of God when that gospel goes into the whole world:

"And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the LORD hath blessed" (Isa.61:8-9).​

"Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the LORD thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee"
(Isa.55:5).​

When the gospel goes to all the nations Israel will be glorified by the LORD. The disciples of Christ understood that and that is when they were scattered they went to no one but the Jews with their message:

"Now they which were scattered abroad upon the persecution that arose about Stephen travelled as far as Phenice, and Cyprus, and Antioch, preaching the word to none but unto the Jews only" (Acts 11:19).​

The only reason they didn't preach that gospel to the Gentiles when they went to all of those places outside of Israel was because they knew the Scriptures which revealed that the Jews would only go to the Gentiles at a time when the nation of Israel had been glorified. And that is why it took a special revelation from Peter from God before he would go to a Gentile.

Can you tell me why when the disciples were scattered they only went to the Jews? After all, since they were given a commission to preach that gospel to every creature (Mk.16:15) then why didn't they preach that gospel to the Gentiles then?

And since Peter had likewise been given the commission to preach that gospel to every creature he didn't do it until he received a special revealation from God to go to a Gentile? why not? I have given an explanation to answer both of these questions but so far you haven't.

How can you explain these things?

binyamin7

How can you explain these things?

Jerry I am not mistaken. You have been bewitched, hoodwinked, bamboozled. I have answered these questions well enough for you to know the truth if you want to know it. I won't talk in circles if the Holy Spirit doesn't authorize it. I have been here many times over the years and you have read my answers long before I reregistered.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jerry I am not mistaken. You have been bewitched, hoodwinked, bamboozled. I have answered these questions well enough for you to know the truth if you want to know it. I won't talk in circles if the Holy Spirit doesn't authorize it. I have been here many times over the years and you have read my answers long before I reregistered.
:blabla:

If you've already answered, then it should be easy for you to answer again, instead of squirming and writhing to get out of answering questions.

In other words...

Put up, or shut up.

Jerry Shugart

All you did was to make an assertion. But you did not even attempt to answer my questions.

Contrary to your assertion that I have read your answers before you reregistered I say that I never read any such answers. All you are doing is making excuses to try to explain why you refuse to answer.

And that is because you can't think of any answer that makes sense which defends your idea.

You can't think of a logical answer to explain why when the Lord's disciples were scattered they went to no one but the Jews. You can't think of a logical reason why it took a special revelation from God to Peter before he would go to a Gentile.

I have given an answer which explains those things.

All you do is to give excuses why you will not answer.

binyamin7

Contrary to your assertion that I have read your answers before you reregistered I say that I never read any such answers.

You have been posting since 2001, 13,233 posts.

If you want to be dogmatic about something that is designed to support/prop up OSAS so that people can be comfortable in sin (Rev 3:14-22) that is up to you. So let me ask you this, do you believe in OSAS?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

If you want to be dogmatic about something that is designed to support/prop up OSAS so that people can be comfortable in sin (Rev 3:14-22) that is up to you. So let me ask you this, do you believe in OSAS?
Quit trying to change the topic, troll.

glorydaz

Yeah, there is that bonding thing I commented on again. :angel:

No, "that bonding" is in your imagination.

I saw a moment when you seemed to have a sense of humour, which is a plus.

The fact that you seem unwilling to listen, and your refusal to say what you believe means you will be kept outside my interest. Hopefully, you will decide to engage like a regular person.

Jerry Shugart

What does that have to do with the points that I raised. I will answer your question and in return I will expect you to answer mine.

I say that the following words of the Lord Jesus proves beyond any doubt that the believer enjoys eternal security--OSAS:

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die"
(Jn.11:25-26).​

The following verse also proves that OSAS is true:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"(Jn.3:16).​

Since I have acted in good faith by answering you please return the favor and answer my questions.

binyamin7

No, "that bonding" is in your imagination.

I saw a moment when you seemed to have a sense of humour, which is a plus.

The fact that you seem unwilling to listen, and your refusal to say what you believe means you will be kept outside my interest. Hopefully, you will decide to engage like a regular person.

Oh knock it off it is okay to be kind. You don't have to quickly be mean again so no one knows.

binyamin7

What does that have to do with the points that I raised. I will answer your question and in return I will expect you to answer mine.

I say that the following words of the Lord Jesus proves beyond any doubt that the believer enjoys eternal security--OSAS:

"I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die"
(Jn.11:25-26).​

The following verse also proves that OSAS is true:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life"(Jn.3:16).​

Since I have acted in good faith by answering you please return the favor and answer my questions.

So I was correct in my understanding of what is going on here? Since propping up that belief is why this elaborate manipulation of Scripture was invented, that is where I will have the debate with you. I will post a fresh post on OSAS soon.

binyamin7

1. Don't tell me what to do.

2. I read some more of your posts.

3. You will reap what you sow.

1. I just know you are wise enough to accept good advice. (Prov 19:20)

2. I appreciate your time.

3. I hope so because I truly love all of you and hope to help people know Christ more and endure in these last days. (Rev 3:15)

Jerry Shugart

So I was correct in my understanding of what is going on here? Since propping up that belief is why this elaborate manipulation of Scripture was invented, that is where I will have the debate with you. I will post a fresh post on OSAS soon.

Now that I answered your question now it is your turn to answer my questions. if you don't then I can only conclude that you can't think of a logical answer and since I have one you lose the argument. Your silence on this matter speaks volumes!

binyamin7

Now that I answered your question now it is your turn to answer my questions. if you don't then I can only conclude that you can't think of a logical answer and since I have one you lose the argument. Your silence on this matter speaks volumes!

Jerry I just correctly predicted your position on something I didn't previously know- that speaks volumes. I do not have to slap the soldier when the colonel is within reach.