ECT Dispensationalism Defined

DAN P

DAN P

Evidently, CR is unable to put his words together himself so, he's
having someone else speaking for him? I can see why!

Hi , and what is really amusing , is that he starts an OP on DISPENSATIONALISM and does not know what Paul is speaking to !!

dan p

oatmeal

john w

Hall of Fame
Evidently, CR is unable to put his words together himself so, he's
having someone else speaking for him? I can see why!

And he also thinks that we MAD wackos have never seen that Mauro
"article" before, gramps, and that he has shocked us all, and that settles it. That article is so old, that you have ties that are older than it, and they might even be "clip on" ties.

DAN P

It is clear in scripture that God has implemented differing rules and policies according to His wisdom and goals.

Some call these differing rules and times dispensations.

For me, the word administrations fits better.

Hi and does OIKO and NOMOS a Greek compound word mean ADMINSTRATION ??

So , what is the Greek word for Adminisration , Minister , and Ministration and Serve is DIAKONIA or Deacon

Looks like you better look else where !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
"article" before, gramps, and that he has shocked us all, and that settles it. That article is so old, that you have ties that are older than it, and they might even be "clip on" ties.

Yep, I was born in 1807!

musterion

If we go with "administration," then that makes Paul the human administrator of the grace of God, just as Moses was the human administrator of the Law.

oatmeal

So are you saying that the older something is, the less worth it has?

Scripture is even older.

oatmeal

Hi and does OIKO and NOMOS a Greek compound word mean ADMINSTRATION ??

So , what is the Greek word for Adminisration , Minister , and Ministration and Serve is DIAKONIA or Deacon

Looks like you better look else where !!:chuckle::chuckle:

dan p

Thanks for you self exalted opinion.

You say "son of Dan" and "Dan the son" are the same thing,

How about the "wife of Dan" and "Dan the wife"? Do they mean the same thing? Are they referring to the same person?

Once you have figured out that they are not the same thing, I could take one step closer to taking you seriously

A steward administers rules and decisions to the household or business he is running

oatmeal

If we go with "administration," then that makes Paul the human administrator of the grace of God, just as Moses was the human administrator of the Law.

Yes, that would be fitting

Roosevelt's administration is different than Eisenhower's is different than Kennedy's.

Same Constitution but different administers

DAN P

Thanks for you self exalted opinion.

You say "son of Dan" and "Dan the son" are the same thing,

How about the "wife of Dan" and "Dan the wife"? Do they mean the same thing? Are they referring to the same person?

Once you have figured out that they are not the same thing, I could take one step closer to taking you seriously

A steward administers rules and decisions to the household or business he is running

Hi , you have not shown the difference between DIAKONOS and DISPENSATION any thing else is a waste of time !!

dan p