"Do Right" by Tony Funderburke

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoCrucified

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know if Tony Funderburke has any CD's out with "Do Right" on them? I once saw a CD at The Ark Christian Bookstore in Denver, but I don't make it there much since I moved away. I can't find anything of Tony's online.

Alan

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
What do the lyrics of the Bob Enyart live intro song say right after, "It gets beyond all the headlines you've read"? Does anyone know?

Last edited by a moderator:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jefferson
What do the lyrics of the Bob Enyart live intro song say right after, "It gets beyond all the headlines you've read"? Does anyone know?
"Don't need lip service with a wink and a nod" (I think)

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by CoCrucified
Hi Jefferson!

I don't recall what all the words are, but I wanted to say that I like your location!
I'm Miles Stanford influenced though in recent years I've rejected his means of attaining holiness via recogning.

CoCrucified

Originally posted by Jefferson
I'm Miles Stanford influenced though in recent years I've rejected his means of attaining holiness via recogning.

I hate to admit it, but I don't know the meaning of the word, "recogning." Duh! I were a publek skool studunt, ya now! :p

I too have been influenced by Miles Stanford. I prefer to say that his ministry opened my eyes to what the Scriptures teach about Christian living. My Church background was the dedicate, rededicate, rededicate, rededicate... thing. The problem was that "Self" is never controlled, until we "reckon ourselves dead to sin, but alive to God through Jesus Christ." (Romans 6:6)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.