Do The Aliens Exist Who The Pope Will Welcome Into The Church?

Jenkins

Couple of years ago he stated the Extraterrestrials who are going to show up will be offered Salvation and entry into Catholicism.

No place in Scripture gives any evidence or statements that such Supernatural Beings are anything but Demons and fallen Angels. Isaiah in one place called them "Watchers." Extraterrestrial Beings as now popularized are a myth.

The Pope thinks The Church should welcome and associate with Demons and Fallen Angels? How about that. We know where his Theology comes from.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Curious how the Catholics on this forum will respond to this.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Couple of years ago he stated the Extraterrestrials who are going to show up will be offered Salvation and entry into Catholicism.

No place in Scripture gives any evidence or statements that such Supernatural Beings are anything but Demons and fallen Angels. Isaiah in one place called them "Watchers." Extraterrestrial Beings as now popularized are a myth.

The Pope thinks The Church should welcome and associate with Demons and Fallen Angels? How about that. We know where his Theology comes from.
Would extraterrestrials necessarily be supernatural?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Couple of years ago he stated the Extraterrestrials who are going to show up will be offered Salvation and entry into Catholicism

Proof please.

Curious how the Catholics on this forum will respond to this.

My response in the Jenkins is a nut. Look at what he posts about: Homosexuals, the pope, and aliens.

I consider myself a studied Catholic, and I would have to say: NO, aliens should not be baptized. Here is why:

Our salvation history from Abraham to Moses to David to Jesus is the history of this world and God's plan for man.

Aliens are not men, and they would have their own history, and God would have His own plan for them, and it would likely be a completely different plan with a different covenant and all that. They would have to stick with God's plan form them, not God's plan for us, and I am sure they would know what God's plan for them is, just as we know what Gods plan for us is.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Proof please.

My response in the Jenkins is a nut. Look at what he posts about: Homosexuals, the pope, and aliens.

I consider myself a studied Catholic, and I would have to say, no, aliens should not be baptised. Here is why:

Our salvation history from Abraham to Moses to David to Jesus is the history of this world and God's plan for man.

Aliens ae not men, and they would have their own history, and God would have His own plan for them, and it would likely be a completely different plan with a different covenant and all that. They would have to stick with God's plan form them, and I am sure they would know what that is just as we know what ours is.
🤔 How about homosexual aliens?

Jenkins

Proof please.

I consider myself a studied Catholic, and I would have to say: NO, aliens should not be baptized. Here is why:

Aliens are not men, and they would have their own history, and God would have His own plan for them, and it would likely be a completely different plan with a different covenant and all that. They would have to stick with God's plan form them, not God's plan for us, and I am sure they would know what God's plan for them is, just as we know what Gods plan for us is.
Have you notified the Vatican of your assessment? Maybe your local Bishop?

Jenkins

Proof please.

Abraham was far from being anything like a Catholic. Not sure why you are changing the subject, here.

Hello,
According to man's definition of extraterrestrial/alien is anything not of the Earth. A meteor, an asteroid, the sun, the moon, all the stars in the heavens, are considered extraterrestrial because they are not from or of the Earth.

According to scripture our Father God is not of this Earth, nor are any of the angelic beings in heaven, none were made of the earth, none are from the Earth. Yeshua /Jesus, our Lord God is the only heavenly being that can claim to be extraterrestrial and terrestrial because he was born in a earthly body and lived an estimated 33 and a half years on Earth. .

According to scripture our Lord God is a supernatural entity, all of the Angelic beings are supernatural entities. Even the angels, not having the power of God but can do much, much more than man can dream of - supernaturally.

Satan and his fallen were cast down to earth has written in a Revelation chapter 12. Though it is not specifically clear but it suggests that the Watchers who are the ones that left their first estate, which would be heaven, are being held in chains of darkness until judgment day as written in Jude.
And according to Revelation 13 there seems to be only one unearthly entity and that is the dragon - the man who serves the dragon and causes all to receive the mark of the beast is of the Earth, a man.

I believe in beings not of this world who are these days called extraterrestrials. It is said for many to believe is to see - and from where I stand just like with the angels - in the Bible not all men can see them, they reveal themselves to whom God chooses to show them to as written in 2nd Kings 6:17 and I believe they appeared in ways that man can understand, then it was horses, in the age of technology they are UFOs or UAPs.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Hello,
According to man's definition of extraterrestrial/alien is anything not of the Earth. A meteor, an asteroid, the sun, the moon, all the stars in the heavens, are considered extraterrestrial because they are not from or of the Earth.

According to scripture our Father God is not of this Earth, nor are any of the angelic beings in heaven, none were made of the earth, none are from the Earth. Yeshua /Jesus, our Lord God is the only heavenly being that can claim to be extraterrestrial and terrestrial because he was born in a earthly body and lived an estimated 33 and a half years on Earth. .

According to scripture our Lord God is a supernatural entity, all of the Angelic beings are supernatural entities. Even the angels, not having the power of God but can do much, much more than man can dream of - supernaturally.

Satan and his fallen were cast down to earth has written in a Revelation chapter 12. Though it is not specifically clear but it suggests that the Watchers who are the ones that left their first estate, which would be heaven, are being held in chains of darkness until judgment day as written in Jude.
And according to Revelation 13 there seems to be only one unearthly entity and that is the dragon - the man who serves the dragon and causes all to receive the mark of the beast is of the Earth, a man.

I believe in beings not of this world who are these days called extraterrestrials. It is said for many to believe is to see - and from where I stand just like with the angels - in the Bible not all men can see them, they reveal themselves to whom God chooses to show them to as written in 2nd Kings 6:17 and I believe they appeared in ways that man can understand, then it was horses, in the age of technology they are UFOs or UAPs.

One problemo my friend,

Demons, like angels, are spiritual beings, not of the physical realm. Yes, there are a few times in the Bible where they appeared men, but those are the exceptions. Demons and angels are in fact spiritual beings.

Now, these ET's are described as little humanoids. I doubt they are the same thing.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Satan and his fallen were cast down to earth has written in a Revelation chapter 12.

Actually, the verse doesn't actually say "cast down." It says "cast to the earth."

Yes, many of the English translations have "down" there, because when you cast something, it tends to go downward at some point, but the problem is that it brings the idea that He was cast from higher up, rather than on the same plane of existence.

When we compare this passage to the passage in Ezekiel, however, we realize that Satan fell from the Garden of Eden on Earth, not from where we today consider to be "Heaven," but rather, from "heaven on earth," which is what God created the garden to be.

Satan was cast from the Garden of Eden to the earth (and I bet you never even knew this passage existed in the Bible):

Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying,“Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God:
“You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.“You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.“By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones.“Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, That they might gaze at you.“You defiled your sanctuaries By the multitude of your iniquities, By the iniquity of your trading; Therefore I brought fire from your midst; It devoured you, And I turned you to ashes upon the earth In the sight of all who saw you.All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you; You have become a horror, And shall be no more forever.”’ ”​
- Ezekiel 28:11-19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel28:11-19&version=NKJV

(I also recommend reading Ezekiel 31 to find out what happened to the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. It's fascinating stuff!)

Though it is not specifically clear but it suggests that the Watchers who are the ones that left their first estate, which would be heaven,

AKA The Garden of Eden.

are being held in chains of darkness until judgment day as written in Jude. And according to Revelation 13 there seems to be only one unearthly entity and that is the dragon - the man who serves the dragon and causes all to receive the mark of the beast is of the Earth, a man.

Did you notice that Satan (the dragon), the Antichrist (the beast), and his false prophet (the second beast), represent an "anti-Trinity"?

Where the triune God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit... the unholy trinity is Satan, Antichrist, and False Prophet, the exact opposite of God.

Actually, the verse doesn't actually say "cast down." It says "cast to the earth."

Yes, many of the English translations have "down" there, because when you cast something, it tends to go downward at some point, but the problem is that it brings the idea that He was cast from higher up, rather than on the same plane of existence.

When we compare this passage to the passage in Ezekiel, however, we realize that Satan fell from the Garden of Eden on Earth, not from where we today consider to be "Heaven," but rather, from "heaven on earth," which is what God created the garden to be.

Satan was cast from the Garden of Eden to the earth (and I bet you never even knew this passage existed in the Bible):

Moreover the word of the Lord came to me, saying,“Son of man, take up a lamentation for the king of Tyre, and say to him, ‘Thus says the Lord God:
“You were the seal of perfection, Full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.You were in Eden, the garden of God; Every precious stone was your covering: The sardius, topaz, and diamond, Beryl, onyx, and jasper, Sapphire, turquoise, and emerald with gold. The workmanship of your timbrels and pipes Was prepared for you on the day you were created.“You were the anointed cherub who covers; I established you; You were on the holy mountain of God; You walked back and forth in the midst of fiery stones.You were perfect in your ways from the day you were created, Till iniquity was found in you.“By the abundance of your trading You became filled with violence within, And you sinned; Therefore I cast you as a profane thing Out of the mountain of God; And I destroyed you, O covering cherub, From the midst of the fiery stones.“Your heart was lifted up because of your beauty; You corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor; I cast you to the ground, I laid you before kings, That they might gaze at you.“You defiled your sanctuaries By the multitude of your iniquities, By the iniquity of your trading; Therefore I brought fire from your midst; It devoured you, And I turned you to ashes upon the earth In the sight of all who saw you.All who knew you among the peoples are astonished at you; You have become a horror, And shall be no more forever.”’ ”​
- Ezekiel 28:11-19 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel28:11-19&version=NKJV

(I also recommend reading Ezekiel 31 to find out what happened to the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. It's fascinating stuff!)

AKA The Garden of Eden.

Did you notice that Satan (the dragon), the Antichrist (the beast), and his false prophet (the second beast), represent an "anti-Trinity"?

Where the triune God is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit... the unholy trinity is Satan, Antichrist, and False Prophet, the exact opposite of God.

Thank you, yes I did know and have had discussions with others on different forums, concerning Ezekiel chapter 31 and whether they're actually talking about the devil or a human King and as I have said it part is speaking of a man and part is speaking of Lucifer, another name for the serpent, the dragon, the devil, Satan, etc. - I am very familiar with scripture.

I wasn't quoting the scriptures word for word - but giving the general idea.

I
have said on other forums that I believe that the Earth was named Eden and it wasn't until after they were cast "down" and the placing of man that it became know as Earth. "I went so far as to say I believe that earth is a form of prison."

Word for word KJV
Isaiah 14:12 _ how art thou fallen from heaven oh Lucifer, son of the morning
Luke 10:18 _ Jesus said: I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Revelation 12:8 _ neither was their place found anymore in heaven.

And when you use Strong's concordance down listed as a meaning in the usage of the word cast.

No I only see one supernatural being.
The the first beast I see as a human government consisting of 10 men from 7 different continents, Ruled by the dragon AKA the devil, and the second beast as his Antichrist who is also a man _ who is the one who causes all to worship the the first beast and receive the mark - who can only perform miracles in front of the beast.
But I understand what you're saying about the trinity - I just don't agree with your view. Not saying I'm right and you're wrong, just that I have different views.

Thank you for your input.

One problemo my friend,

Demons, like angels, are spiritual beings, not of the physical realm. Yes, there are a few times in the Bible where they appeared men, but those are the exceptions. Demons and angels are in fact spiritual beings.

Now, these ET's are described as little humanoids. I doubt they are the same thing.

When I read a few scriptures in Ezekiel 1 of the cherubims and the living creatures in several places of Revelations makes me wonder what else is up under the authority of our Lord. The unicorn and the Phoenix is also mentioned they're considered as myths.

They appear as men which is humanoid.

I have done studies on people who say they were abducted and there are some tall ones mentioned, some with blonde hair mentioned, some with white skin mentioned, some with brown skin mentioned, some reptilian mentioned, the most common mentioned are gray ones with big eyes. We don't know what all God has created or how they look. And we all have our right to think and believe that we choose. I see a connection between the angels written of in scripture and what is going on these days and reported since the early 1800s. They can most likely appear in whatever form they choose. Just like our Lord - scripture tells us we will be like him, we will see him as he is _ (we don't know what he looks like.) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 John 3:2&version=KJV

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Thank you, yes I did know and have had discussions with others on different forums, concerning Ezekiel chapter 31

28, not 31. 31 is describing the Tree, not Satan.

and whether they're actually talking about the devil or a human King

The passage is talking about both.

God is condemning the King of Tyre (a man), by describing Lucifer (the devil). Quite the condemnation!

and as I have said it part is speaking of a man and part is speaking of Lucifer, another name for the serpent, the dragon, the devil, Satan, etc. - I am very familiar with scripture.

I wasn't quoting the scriptures word for word - but giving the general idea.

I
have said on other forums that I believe that the Earth was named Eden

Which I don't disagree with, at least not outright, however, I would like to point out that Satan was cast from the garden, to the earth. The garden was surrounded on three sides (note the river described in Genesis that flowed out from the center of the garden, then splits only after it leaves the garden), and also note the "mountain" mentioned in Ezekiel 28.

and it wasn't until after they were cast "down" and the placing of man that it became know as Earth.

Actually, Genesis 1 has God calling the dry land "Earth." That came before Adam and Eve were cast out.

"I went so far as to say I believe that earth is a form of prison."

Word for word KJV
Isaiah 14:12 _ how art thou fallen from heaven oh Lucifer, son of the morning
Luke 10:18 _ Jesus said: I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
Revelation 12:8 _ neither was their place found anymore in heaven.

This is what I meant earlier.

Again, note the mountain that the Garden of Eden was placed in. Satan could have just as easily been thrown from the garden on the mountain down to the earth below. There's no need for "heaven" to be "above" the earth at that point.b

And when you use Strong's concordance down listed as a meaning in the usage of the word cast.

But it's usage is mostly just being "thrown," not in any particular direction.

No I only see one supernatural being.
The the first beast I see as a human government consisting of 10 men from 7 different continents, Ruled by the dragon AKA the devil, and the second beast as his Antichrist who is also a man _ who is the one who causes all to worship the the first beast and receive the mark - who can only perform miracles in front of the beast.

Except that there are three entities, not two, the first beast being the one in control of all of those nations.

The dragon, the beast, and the second beast.

But I understand what you're saying about the trinity - I just don't agree with your view.

What better way for Satan to put himself in the place of God than to imitate the Trinity?

Not saying I'm right and you're wrong, just that I have different views.

I am. ;)

Thank you for your input.

Likewise.