Do they support the ShadowGov?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Sorceror

I'm wondering why more people arent debating on the following threads:

>The ShadowGov.
>More Homo Murder.
>Real Sorceror wants to murder me.

Has no one noticed this topic, or do they simply not care? Or is it that they actually support Bob Eynart's Shadow Government?

Joe Roberts

BANNED
Banned
Real Sorceror said:

>The ShadowGov.
>More Homo Murder.

Has no one noticed this topic, or do they simply not care? Or is it that they actually support Bob Eynart's Shadow Government?

I do not support Bob Enyart’s Shadow Government. Even the name is disturbing.

Last edited:

truthteller86

Real Sorceror said:

>The ShadowGov.
>More Homo Murder.

Simple. You can't win an argument with stupid.

heartless_Adam

Lucky said:
I don't find the whole shadowgov thing that interesting really. :idunno:
I know what you mean, at the end of the day there is no way it could ever actually come to be. It is no real threat. I'm just astounded by the fact that some actually agree/beleive in it.

truthteller86

heartless_Adam said:
So do you think the shadow government is a good idea?
Seeing as though I love God and respect and honor His Word above any man's personal preference, what do you think? Why do you even care? What difference does it make to your self-worshipping world view? You could care less what God says or what He has written on your heart (As if it wasn't evident enough by the summation of your posts). Humility eludes you....or is it the other way around? :think:
:bang:

heartless_Adam

truthteller86 said:
Seeing as though I love God and respect and honor His Word above any man's personal preference, what do you think? Why do you even care? What difference does it make to your self-worshipping world view? You could care less what God says or what He has written on your heart (As if it wasn't evident enough by the summation of your posts). Humility eludes you....or is it the other way around? :think:
:bang:
I can't really be bothered with you to be perfectly honest. so instead, I'm going to use this opportunity to use a bunch of smilies I usually wouldn't:

:luigi: :drum: :spam: :mario: :zoomin: :ninjassy: :knight: :cattyfan: :aikido: :aimiel: :LoJo: :crow2: :lucky: :cyborg: :shadowmd: :turbo: :WA: :checker: :beanboy: :deb: :Ninja: :nascar: :e4e: :SOTK: :Servent: :Christine :the_wave: :catgirl: :zman: :geek: :troll: CleverDan :tunes: :Shaggy: :sinapisN: :nori:

Has anyone seen pixars cars? Is it any good? from the trailers it looks like it might be a bit of a dissapointment when compared to their other movies.

Real Sorceror

heartless_Adam said:
I know what you mean, at the end of the day there is no way it could ever actually come to be. It is no real threat. I'm just astounded by the fact that some actually agree/beleive in it.
Ya, your right........these guys just really know how to push my buttons and get me riled up.

TheDude

They like to talk big, but when you push them into a corner they refuse to put their name on it. Look at Crash, says to follow the links to what he says he supports, I follow the link and what do I find? The ShadowGov "constitution" that says people convicted of homosexuality will be executed. I ask him about it, push the issue, but he refuses to put his name on it. He refuses to say to everyone: "Under the Shadowgov constitution convicted homosexuals will be executed." He lacks the courage of his convictions and is a coward for it. Instead he goes around and allueds to the fact, but he will not say it.

Coward.

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
TheDude said:
They like to talk big, but when you push them into a corner they refuse to put their name on it. Look at Crash, says to follow the links to what he says he supports, I follow the link and what do I find? The ShadowGov "constitution" that says people convicted of homosexuality will be executed. I ask him about it, push the issue, but he refuses to put his name on it. He refuses to say to everyone: "Under the Shadowgov constitution convicted homosexuals will be executed." He lacks the courage of his convictions and is a coward for it. Instead he goes around and allueds to the fact, but he will not say it.

Coward.

You've been gone for a while and we addressed this.
Coward. Easy to say, but far from true.
I just refuse to be manipulated by immature people.

TheDude

CRASH said:
You've been gone for a while and we addressed this.
Coward. Easy to say, but far from true.
I just refuse to be manipulated by immature people.

Right man. And I say you lack the courage of the hate you spout every day. Paper tiger. Attach you're name to the document and have the courage that our founding fathers had when they put their name on our Constitution.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
TheDude said:
The ShadowGov "constitution" that says people convicted of homosexuality will be executed.
And what would be wrong with that?

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
TheDude said:
Right man. And I say you lack the courage of the hate you spout every day. Paper tiger. Attach you're name to the document and have the courage that our founding fathers had when they put their name on our Constitution.

I pray to God I could sign my name on it and see it rule our nation:sigh:

But that's not realistic is it? Our chances are very small indeed.

You're full of bluster to compensate for your being a self-hating wuss.

heartless_Adam

Jefferson said:
And what would be wrong with that?
The part where they execute people just because their gay and refuse to be terrified into doing what their told by what are basically other people inflicting their opinions. And deeming it a 'choice'

heartless_Adam

CRASH said:
I pray to God I could sign my name on it and see it rule our nation:sigh:

But that's not realistic is it? Our chances are very small indeed.

Good thing that the average person in America would never let something so unthinkably horrible happen to their country,

Status
Not open for further replies.