Status
Not open for further replies.

The Berean

Real Sorceror said:
I'm wondering why more people arent debating on the following threads:

>The ShadowGov.
>More Homo Murder.
>Real Sorceror wants to murder me.

Has no one noticed this topic, or do they simply not care? Or is it that they actually support Bob Eynart's Shadow Government?
I guess I don't care. Watching you and CRASH hurl insults at each other was mildly amusing for a while but that time has come and gone. ;)

CRASH

TOL Subscriber
TheDude said:
Right man. And I say you lack the courage of the hate you spout every day. Paper tiger. Attach you're name to the document and have the courage that our founding fathers had when they put their name on our Constitution.

The Dud,
I don't spout hate, I spout Love!
Looking back over your posts I see a lot of hate, you hypocrite!
Besides you self hating wuss, I addressed this over 24 hours ago!
Now that they've let you out of the holding cell and into the library read that post that makes you just another liberal liar!

The Berean

heartless_Adam said:
So do you think the shadow government is a good idea?
The time for monarchies has come and gone. They had their hey-day several centuries ago. There's a reason the Euros gave up on them. :think:

GuySmiley

TheDude said:
Look at Crash, . . . but he refuses to put his name on it. He refuses to say to everyone: "Under the Shadowgov constitution convicted homosexuals will be executed."
:chuckle: :rotfl: Are we thinking of the same CRASH?

Servant101

there is a sozo2 see it looks like this :sozo2: is there a sozo1 lets see :sozo1:

anyways this is more interesting than the crap about what your talking about - like if someone has to tell another person what is wrong with.... well the other person will never know - it is a waste of time and effort.

:sozo2:

oh yea, this is just sozo :sozo:

mmmmmm

Servant101

Real Sorceror said:
No offense Servent, but is English your first language or are you just real lazy?

look up my posts and tell me... i am not lazy - I am actually quite capable of popping a blood vessel in my brain, so I try to take it easy - I am in the top 5% for English and the top 10% for comprehension - and I have in the past really wrenched my brain out trying to post some topics and a lot of gifted people do meet their end this way when a blood vessel breaks in the brain.

mmmmmmmmm

Mr. 5020

Servant101 said:
look up my posts and tell me... i am not lazy - I am actually quite capable of popping a blood vessel in my brain, so I try to take it easy - I am in the top 5% for English and the top 10% for comprehension - and I have in the past really wrenched my brain out trying to post some topics and a lot of gifted people do meet their end this way when a blood vessel breaks in the brain.

mmmmmmmmm
Top 5/10% of what? Your high school class?

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Granite said:
You mean other than the fact that it would be an act of barbaric ignorant savagery.
To say nothing of the fact of how difficult it would be to actually catch perpetrators.

To execute them you must first catch them; to catch them you must first find them; to find them you must first look for them.

Given that most folks view what goes on between consenting adults behind closed doors as none of their beeswax, the authorities will have extreme difficulty getting assistance from the populace. Most folks aren't inclined to spy on other folks to find out if they're doing something naughty without some kind of incentive, and thus far the "Homos must die!!!!111oneone" crowd is not willing to offer an incentive.

Real Sorceror

Gerald said:
To say nothing of the fact of how difficult it would be to actually catch perpetrators.

To execute them you must first catch them; to catch them you must first find them; to find them you must first look for them.

Given that most folks view what goes on between consenting adults behind closed doors as none of their beeswax, the authorities will have extreme difficulty getting assistance from the populace. Most folks aren't inclined to spy on other folks to find out if they're doing something naughty without some kind of incentive, and thus far the "Homos must die!!!!111oneone" crowd is not willing to offer an incentive.
They seem more interest in throwing around inane death threats than actually thinking about how to fullfill them.
Outlaw recently told me that people who simply approve of homosexuality would be executed?
How the heck would you prove that?
You'd have to record everyone's converstaions and who they interact with on a daily basis.
You'd have to have at least one guy watching every household in America and tracking its occupants throughout their day. Impossible.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
Real Sorceror said:
They seem more interest in throwing around inane death threats than actually thinking about how to fullfill them.
Outlaw recently told me that people who simply approve of homosexuality would be executed?
How the heck would you prove that?
You'd have to record everyone's converstaions and who they interact with on a daily basis.
You'd have to have at least one guy watching every household in America and tracking its occupants throughout their day. Impossible.
I think the assumption is that in the society those folks advocate, everybody keeps an eye on each other and stands ready to question any action (e.g. "I didn't see you at church on Sunday, Frank. Wanna explain yourself?").

Granite

Hall of Fame
I always got a chuckle out of the fact that Enyart subconsciously or not realized the outrage and horror he'd encounter if his pipe dreams were given a broader audience. "Shadow" government indeed; that's exactly where it belongs.

Real Sorceror

Gerald said:
I think the assumption is that in the society those folks advocate, everybody keeps an eye on each other and stands ready to question any action (e.g. "I didn't see you at church on Sunday, Frank. Wanna explain yourself?").
Ya, I guess they expect a country filled with gossips and nosy, busyboddy housewives.

miriam

Real Sorceror said:
Ya, I guess they expect a country filled with gossips and nosy, busyboddy housewives.

OK, Real...I'm a "housewife"...care to clarify what you mean by that? ;)

miriam

PS: Shadowgov would be scary if there was any chance they would ever actually be in charge.

Real Sorceror

miriam said:
OK, Real...I'm a "housewife"...care to clarify what you mean by that? ;)
Ah, but are you also a nosy nieghbor who spies on other people and who thinks everyone else's business is your business? :think:
PS: Shadowgov would be scary if there was any chance they would ever actually be in charge.
I think its scary that anyone believes in it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.