Do U agree w/ Jindal RE Trump: narcissist, egomaniac?

republicanchick

Do U agree w/ Jindal RE Trump: Trump is a narcissist, egomaniac?

I think a lot of people know this about Trump. Even those who support Trump see this narcissism, etc.. But they are blinded by... well, frankly, I would say they are blinded by emotion.

It's like this: Human beings.. seeing as how we live in an imperfect world where there are massive injustices and problems and ... etc.. well, they develop anger. And they can't take that anger out on just anyone (boss at work... co-workers) b/c there are consequences to doing so. So they have all this pent up anger and here comes someone like Trump who SHOWS his anger... Just about every picture we have of him and every video shows a very ANGRY face... Children probably run from the TV when close ups are shown...

Heck I myself run...

Yes, we all have anger and anyone paying attn. to world events.. is VERY angry (assuming the person CARES... which.. you probably wouldn't watch the news or read the news if you didn't care..)

So anyway, Louisiana Governor Jindal says that Trump is a narcissist and egomaniac, which is verified by Trump's own words. He can't say 2 sentneces without saying "I" or "me"

I am rich

I have the answers

I'm ahead in the polls

they apologized [for disagreeing w/ ME]..

I'm ahead in the polls
etc... etc...

Someone on CNN called him a misogynist

So, do you agree with Jindal? CNN? both?

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...=92a17368d8c4333c12913c72f0783840&action=view

+

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do U agree w/ Jindal RE Trump: Trump is a narcissist, egomaniac?

Yes ... yes, I do. Though you forget to mention thrice, married adulterer.

I think a lot of people know this about Trump. Even those who support Trump see this narcissism, etc.. But they are blinded by... well, frankly, I would say they are blinded by emotion.

I agree. Trump is like a multi-collision pile up on the freeway. His appeal is like that of any other morbid fascination ...

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
20 million idiots voted for perot in 92
and
today there are a lot more

the clintons are playing them like a fiddle

you can fool some of the people all the time

they are fools

SaulToPaul 2

The real fools are overly concerned with who is the figure head of Satan's kingdom on the earth. It does not matter.

republicanchick

The real fools are overly concerned with who is the figure head of Satan's kingdom on the earth. It does not matter.

well, does it matter if you are IN Satan's Kingdom?

anyone who supports dishonest people, who apparently are misogynistic and only care abou Numero Uno... They are as bad as he is

_

SaulToPaul 2

well, does it matter if you are IN Satan's Kingdom?

anyone who supports dishonest people, who apparently are misogynistic and only care abou Numero Uno... They are as bad as he is

_

The god of this world will have the person elected that he wants to be elected. Why should I be concerned about it?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The god of this world will have the person elected that he wants to be elected.

(Rom 13:1) Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

God is in control, and God determines who is elected, not Satan.

Satan is bound and cannot deceive the nations.

(Rom 13:4) For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

republicanchick

(Rom 13:1) Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.

God is in control, and God determines who is elected, not Satan.

Satan is bound and cannot deceive the nations.

(Rom 13:4) For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

this is naïve and ridiculous

God has NO choice but to allow plenty of evil

because HUMANS allow it...

He gave us free will and because He has chosen to do t his, He does NOT interfere with a person who chooses evil... except that he sends people (the Church...) into the person's life to show the evil person a better way... but that person always has the ability to choose... and many, as we all plainly see.. choose evil

____