DO WE HAVE TO KEEP THE LAW

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I thing we have being through this but I will give you my perspective on this again.

I think we are born again if change our lifestyle and mentality to Jesus' ways.

But I don't believe we should be telling to others that we are born again because doing so is boasting, IMO.
Ouch! Works, salvation on what man does. Not good

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
I think God will give us Spirit if we are sincerely seeking to be true to Jesus.

It is between us and God. So no one should judge another's faith or salvation. Doing so is just utterly arrogant and it is not of Jesus, IMO.
More works

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Our responsibility is to tell others about God's kingdom. YOu don't have to tell them you are born again or saved Christians. It sure sound like arrogant statement if you do. Arrogance is offensive to others. We have no need to make anyone feel inferior.

If we are striving to be true to God and Jesus, we have nothing to worry about. God will take care the rest.
More works agian

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Why are you worry about me born again? You worry about your own, friend.

I don't have to justify my walk with God and Jesus to anyone but Jesus. It is up to me and my Savior.
"Up to you" is salvation earned by man, not God

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
show me your faith by your actions..................

show me your faith by your actions..................

More works agian

Faith without works is dead. I find all this protest against works unnecessary (or merely theoretical), for if you love God you will be doing his will,...your faith will be expressing itself thru good deeds. Not rocket science folks, but theology can do weird things to people.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Faith without works is dead. I find all this protest against works unnecessary (or merely theoretical), for if you love God you will be doing his will,...your faith will be expressing itself thru good deeds. Not rocket science folks, but theology can do weird things to people.
Multiple faith, real faith, fake faith is rocket science to the unbelivers