Do you like Chipotle?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
OK, it appears to be for real.

Next question: Is the CEO in junior high??

More about chipolte that you may not be aware of:

Article from 2013:

Chipotle Tex-Mex Chain, Founded by Open Homosexual, Promoting Sodomy in Pride Parades Nationwide

A Mexican restaurant chain known for its large burritos made with organic ingredients and ‘Food With Integrity’ motto has been making the rounds at homosexual pride parades across the country declaring its support for the homosexual lifestyle.

Chipotle Mexican Grill participated in both the Capital Pride parade in Washington, D.C. and the Philly Pride parade in Philadelphia this past weekend. During both events, the chain utilized a float upon which sat a man riding a giant burrito wrapped in tin foil. On the side of the float was a sign that read “So big you can ride it,” with an image of a rainbow-wrapped burrito in the center.

The Chipotle logo was also displayed prominently on the float as it made its way down the street while thousands watched and cheered.

The Huffington Post reported on the float prior to the events, stating that the company would “make the round of pride parades around the country,” including the D.C. parade on Saturday. It also advised that employees would be wearing “Homo estas?” t-shirts — a pun of “Como estas?” which means “How are you?” in Spanish.

Chipotle, which has 1,400 restaurants in 43 states, including in Canada, the UK and France, has become increasingly vocal regarding its support for homosexuality. Earlier this year, the company decided to pull its support from a chapter of the Boy Scouts of America over the organization’s ban on openly homosexual members. Chipotle spokesperson Chris Arnold told reporters that it decided to no longer sponsor the Salt Lake “Scout-O-Rama” as the Scout policy conflicted with company policy. The Scout policy was reportedly brought to the company’s attention by homosexual advocates.

“While the Boy Scouts of America is absolutely entitled to whatever policies it wants for the governance of its organization, our policies don’t allow us to support them,” he said.

In a TIME Magazine article written by Joel Stein last July, it was also reported that founder Steve Ells is a homosexual, which is likely a factor in the company’s activism.

Right now Ells and his long time boyfriend, who is a doctor, are moving a few blocks away in Manhattan,” Stein wrote in his piece “The Fast Food Ethicist.”

While a number of companies across America have policies that prohibit discrimination again homosexuals, and donate funds to homosexual causes and events, Chipotle’s visibility is greater than most. This year is not the first that the company has participated in pride parades, however, as YouTube footage from last year’s parade in San Francisco shows a Chipotle “Homo estas?” float being pulled by a U-Haul truck down the street as a number of individuals waving rainbow flags ride a giant burrito decorated with a rainbow stripe down the middle.

An online photo of the 2011 Minneapolis Pride parade also shows employees taking part in the celebration.

Reaction to Chipotle’s float has been mixed, as some state that the display was a “risky move … but one that deserves applause.” One mother simply called the float “unfortunate.”

http://christiannews.net/2013/06/10...promoting-sodomy-in-pride-parades-nationwide/

The company is and has always been huge on gay support and gay pride events - being that its founder is gay and as you can see from this old article, uses crude sexual innuendo often.

musterion

Next question: Is the CEO in junior high??

Those who observe the homosexual movement long enough (and leftism in general) can't help but note that it's very common for its members to be, or at least act, emotionally stunted. I believe it is not an act. Worst part is, they seem to consider it a sign of superior behavior, so the more power they gain, the more arrogant they get and the worse it becomes. It's as if the world is slowly being run by petty, nasty 14 year old girls.

Of course, Paul had something to say about such people anyway, so it should come as no surprise to any Bible believer.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You can actually make your own, from ripe anchos. Very good. Make a few jars of chipotle every year; my kids like them.

The restaurant is very good. Get the carnitas bowl, with the corn and brown rice; top with the pico and roasted tomato salsa.

Tacky Bell can be fun, too. But if taste matters, Chipotle is better. Don't bother telling me that they aren't politically correct for you. I still patronize Chick-fil-A, so I'm not much inclined to worry about stuff like that.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can actually make your own, from ripe anchos. Very good. Make a few jars of chipotle every year; my kids like them.

The restaurant is very good. Get the carnitas bowl, with the corn and brown rice; top with the pico and roasted tomato salsa.

Tacky Bell can be fun, too. But if taste matters, Chipotle is better. Don't bother telling me that they aren't politically correct for you. I still patronize Chick-fil-A, so I'm not much inclined to worry about stuff like that.

It's no bother. In fact, it's "my pleasure." :eek:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It's not a problem; I just don't do much in the way of boycotts. I mean if the owner of Chick-fil-A or Chipotle openly disagrees with my beliefs, I don't intent to change what I like for lunch just to make a point.

Chipotle is making these ads for the same reason that many other businesses are; a company will now lose more people by homophobic behavior than by welcoming gays. There's a growing backlash against some of the crazier bigotry we've seen. And corporations are jumping on the bandwagon.

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's not a problem; I just don't do much in the way of boycotts. I mean if the owner of Chick-fil-A or Chipotle openly disagrees with my beliefs, I don't intent to change what I like for lunch just to make a point.
I don’t do much in the way of boycotts, either. But once in a while, an establishment’s affront to morality hits me in a way that my tastes/desires change. So too, I’ll be having what I like for lunch.

Chipotle is making these ads for the same reason that many other businesses are; a company will now lose more people by homophobic behavior than by welcoming gays. There's a growing backlash against some of the crazier bigotry we've seen. And corporations are jumping on the bandwagon.
I suspect there’s more to it than merely a means of increasing business. More likely, a means of increasing an agenda.

But even if it is just about the dollar for them….moral Christian dollars should speak loudly as well.

Granite

Hall of Fame
It's trendy, it's a bandwagon, it'll pass. Corporations don't have souls or consciences--they care about the bottom line. They're taking advantage of something hot. Less an endorsement of LGBT and more make hay while the sun's shining.

The Berean

It's trendy, it's a bandwagon, it'll pass. Corporations don't have souls or consciences--they care about the bottom line. They're taking advantage of something hot. Less an endorsement of LGBT and more make hay while the sun's shining.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

musterion

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

Disagree. They're going further out of their way to make pro-queer statements than other companies have done by simply running stealth homo ads with two nattily dressed guys sitting a little too closely together at their restaurant.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Disagree. They're going further out of their way to make pro-queer statements than other companies have done by simply running stealth homo ads with two nattily dressed guys sitting a little too closely together at their restaurant.

Sounds like a couple of Mormon missionaries to me.:idunno:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Clever. Hide the real point of the ad so only the homos would recognize it.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks for the info, musterion. I'll be driving past Chipotle from now on.

Microsoft and Apple are huge supporters of Gay Rights, and LBGT causes.

So, if you're posting on TOL, you've supported either Micorsoft or Apple.

Same thing for google. Ever used google?

King cobra

DOCTA
LIFETIME MEMBER
Microsoft and Apple are huge supporters of Gay Rights, and LBGT causes.

So, if you're posting on TOL, you've supported either Micorsoft or Apple.

Same thing for google. Ever used google?

Chipotle’s crude sexual innuendo, separate from their underlying homo agenda, is what initially erased my desire for any further patronage. Similarly for me with Carl’s Jr. which clearly targets hetero lusts.

I admit that I am not strong enough to boycott every business that is an affront to morality. That’s one reason that I am so grateful for God‘s Gift of Grace.

So my options are:
1. Starve to death for Biblical principles...which would go against those principles. (I’m not that strong.)
2. Throw up my arms and say, “I’ll not be concerned where my trade goes because they’re all evil in one way or another?” (I’m not that weak.)
3. Boycott the easy ones that I can easily live without.

Chipotle and Carl’s Jr. are easy ones. Yeah, I’m going with #3.