Donald Trump: a pathological liar

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You must be dreaming of Libertines again....

I've explained the minute difference between Libertarians and their libertine allies numerous times, but will do so again.

Libertarians get legislation passed so that libertines can do 'their thing' legally.

I'd prefer not to get sidetracked on Libertarianism, even though sociopath Donald Trump seems to be the heartthrob of many Libertarians.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I suspect that 20 years ago Donald Trump was cheating on his wife and doing crooked business deals. 10 years ago (which this thread is about) Donald Trump lied 30 times under oath during a deposition.

Those who are interested in the truth.
You probably enjoy the gridlock of the legislative branch so far, to the detriment of the country. Anything to obstruct Trump's great agenda. How's your stocks and investments dubya?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You probably enjoy the gridlock of the legislative branch so far, to the detriment of the country. Anything to obstruct Trump's great agenda. How's your stocks and investments dubya?

I get the feeling that Donald the Degenerate had big plans for US/Russia relations as part of his agenda.

And yes, the agenda has been obstructed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I get the feeling that Donald the Degenerate had big plans for US/Russia relations as part of his agenda.

:chuckle: Stop watching MSM, you'll be fine

I guess you don't want to talk about Trump's habitual lying and his close ties with Russia.

You've always known your limitations Aaron.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I guess you don't want to talk about Trump's habitual lying and his close ties with Russia.

You've always known your limitations Aaron.
Habitual lying? From 10 years ago? What has President Trump lied about since taking office?

drbrumley

I've explained the minute difference between Libertarians and their libertine allies numerous times, but will do so again.

Libertarians get legislation passed so that libertines can do 'their thing' legally.

I'd prefer not to get sidetracked on Libertarianism, even though sociopath Donald Trump seems to be the heartthrob of many Libertarians.

:yawn: In other words, you got nothing.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Habitual lying? From 10 years ago? What has President Trump lied about since taking office?

I was hoping you'd ask that question Aaron.

All the President's Lies

But the current president of the United States lies. He lies in ways that no American politician ever has before. He has lied about — among many other things — Obama’s birthplace, John F. Kennedy’s assassination, Sept. 11, the Iraq War, ISIS, NATO, military veterans, Mexican immigrants, Muslim immigrants, anti-Semitic attacks, the unemployment rate, the murder rate, the Electoral College, voter fraud and his groping of women.

He tells so many untruths that it’s time to leave behind the textual parsing over which are unwitting and which are deliberate — as well as the condescending notion that most of Trump’s supporters enjoy his lies.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/opinion/all-the-presidents-lies.html?_r=0

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I was hoping you'd ask that question Aaron.

All the President's Lies

But the current president of the United States lies. He lies in ways that no American politician ever has before. He has lied about — among many other things — Obama’s birthplace, John F. Kennedy’s assassination, Sept. 11, the Iraq War, ISIS, NATO, military veterans, Mexican immigrants, Muslim immigrants, anti-Semitic attacks, the unemployment rate, the murder rate, the Electoral College, voter fraud and his groping of women.

He tells so many untruths that it’s time to leave behind the textual parsing over which are unwitting and which are deliberate — as well as the condescending notion that most of Trump’s supporters enjoy his lies.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/20/opinion/all-the-presidents-lies.html?_r=0
He talks so freely and honestly that sometimes his views change, he gets facts wrong and his memory isn't so great, we know who we elected.

Danoh

No ... I couldn't possibly loathe him anymore. He isn't a conservative or liberal ... nor is he the Christian leader that many wish to pretend he is ...

Trump is about ... Trump .... "make America a laughing stock while I line my pockets" ...

Exactly :thumb:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thanks for the laugh. It looks like Donald the Degenerate calling so many other people "liars" has come back to haunt him.
You should be more worried about Crooked Jimmy Comey leaking and allowing himself to be intimidated by Loretta and the Clinton campaign. Funny how you overlook the demonrats flaws

Danoh

Thanks for the laugh. It looks like Donald the Degenerate calling so many other people "liars" has come back to haunt him.

Don't you just love all the Trump supporting, self-styled Kellyanne Conway mind reading, Trump's black heart as white as snow, wanna be's on TOL.

:rotfl:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
You should be more worried about Crooked Jimmy Comey leaking and allowing himself to be intimidated by Loretta and the Clinton campaign. Funny how you overlook the demonrats flaws

I would love very much for the truth to come out about what went on during the Obama administration. How about we encourage an extensive investigation on the corruption in the current administration, and after we clean house we go on to the one that preceded the current Degenerate in Chief?

You are interested in the truth aren't you Aaron?