Donald Trump: a pathological liar

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
I find it hilarious that Donald Trump supporters refer to themselves as 'conservative'. When you're done trolling this thread perhaps we can go one on one and I can point out the liberal issues that Donald Trump supports (marriage, the military, economic, etc.) which you blindly embrace.

I've posted 3 separate articles on previous pages proving that Donald Trump is a pathological liar. If you would like to attempt to refute any of that information please do, if not, troll elsewhere please.

I see that you wisely choose not to attempt to refute any of the information on page 1 showing dozens of incidents where Donald Trump was caught lying, many of them under oath. I have to give you Libertarians credit: you know your limitations.
No crimes

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I see that the pathological liar wants to fire former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel looking into Trump and his inner circles ties with Russia.

Friend Says Trump Is Considering Firing Mueller as Special Counsel

June 12, 2017

WASHINGTON — A longtime friend of President Trump said on Monday that Mr. Trump was considering whether to fire Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel investigating possible ties between the president’s campaign and Russian officials.
The startling assertion comes as some of Mr. Trump’s conservative allies, who initially praised Mr. Mueller’s selection as special counsel, have begun trying to attack his credibility.
The friend, Christopher Ruddy, the chief executive of Newsmax Media, who was at the White House on Monday, said on PBS’s “NewsHour” that Mr. Trump was “considering, perhaps, terminating the special counsel.”
“I think he’s weighing that option,” Mr. Ruddy said.
Read more: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/us/politics/robert-mueller-trump.html?_r=0

Hmmmmmm...

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

https://swalwell.house.gov/issues/russia-trump-his-administration-s-ties

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I see that the pathological liar wants to fire former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel looking into Trump and his inner circles ties with Russia.

For someone who claims to have done nothing illegal, he certainly behaves as a criminal ... trying to cover up the evidence ... :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I hope he fires Mueller, that would really get the left going :chuckle:

Ah refusal to answer the question verifies what we already know to be true ... Trump is scared to death of allowing the investigation because he is guilty of collusion.

WizardofOz

Well, Mueller is tainted, biased. He should recuse himself because of being good buddies with Crooked Comey

Focus on what I am actually asking you. How would firing Mueller benefit Trump? Why would a Trump fanboy such as yourself want Trump to do this?

What is there to gain by firing Mueller?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Trump interviewed Robert Mueller for FBI director
Jun 13, 2017

A day before former FBI Director Robert Mueller accepted the appointment to be the special counsel probing Russian meddling in the presidential election, President Trump met with him to talk about taking another turn as FBI director.

The interview was first mentioned by Trump friend and Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy in an interview on PBS' "NewsHour" Monday evening.

Mr. Trump, Ruddy said, "was looking at [Mueller] potentially to become the next FBI director. That hasn't been published but it's true."

Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders confirmed Tuesday night to reporters that Mr. Trump interviewed Mueller "I believe the day before he was made special counsel." Sanders said that while Mr. Trump has the right to fire Mueller, he has no intention of doing so.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-interviewed-robert-mueller-for-fbi-director/

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Well, Mueller is tainted, biased. He should recuse himself because of being good buddies with Crooked Comey

President Trump interviewed Mueller for the position of FBI Director (May 16th) one day before he was appointed as Special Council (May 17th).

That meeting has been confirmed by Trump confidant Chris Ruddy and Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Why would the President interview a candidate for FBI Director whom the next day is considered to be "tainted" and "biased?"

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
President Trump interviewed Mueller for the position of FBI Director (May 16th) one day before he was appointed as Special Council (May 17th).

That meeting has been confirmed by Trump confidant Chris Ruddy and Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Why would the President interview a candidate for FBI Director whom the next day is considered to be "tainted" and "biased?"

Trump will be busy playing the victim card with the shooting in Alexandria VA for as long as he can work it to his advantage,
http://www.latimes.com/politics/was...ted-at-gop-baseball-1497442200-htmlstory.html

so don't expect any answers or discussion from Trump lemmings anytime soon on Mueller and his special investigation.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Let's see who the pathological liar is throwing under the bus today:

Trump Confirms FBI Probe, Blames ‘Witch Hunt’ on ‘Man Who Told Me To Fire’ Comey

June 16, 2017

President Donald Trump appeared to confirm in a tweet on Friday that he is under investigation for firing former FBI Director James Comey and blamed what he called a "Witch Hunt" on "the man who told me to fire" Comey — a possible reference to the deputy attorney general.

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt," Trump tweeted. NBC News has reported that federal investigators are examining whether the president attempted to obstruct justice.

I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 16, 2017

Trump may have been referring to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who wrote a highly critical memo about Comey last month. In separate closed-door meetings with the House and the Senate, Rosenstein said his memo was "not a statement of reasons to justify a for-cause termination."

Trump's tweet comes as NBC News has learned of the following developments: staffers on his 2016 campaign have been asked to preserve documents, text messages and electronic devices; Michael Cohen, the president's lawyer, has hired a private attorney; and Michael Caputo, a former communications adviser on the campaign, has been contacted by the FBI.

The Justice Department declined to comment on Friday on the president's tweet.

Read more: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-probe-blames-witch-hunt-man-who-told-n773296

Trump's lawyer hired a lawyer. This is getting interesting...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Let's see who the pathological liar is throwing under the bus today:

Trump Confirms FBI Probe, Blames ‘Witch Hunt’ on ‘Man Who Told Me To Fire’ Comey

June 16, 2017

President Donald Trump appeared to confirm in a tweet on Friday that he is under investigation for firing former FBI Director James Comey and blamed what he called a "Witch Hunt" on "the man who told me to fire" Comey — a possible reference to the deputy attorney general.

"I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt," Trump tweeted. NBC News has reported that federal investigators are examining whether the president attempted to obstruct justice.

I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 16, 2017

Trump may have been referring to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who wrote a highly critical memo about Comey last month. In separate closed-door meetings with the House and the Senate, Rosenstein said his memo was "not a statement of reasons to justify a for-cause termination."

Trump's tweet comes as NBC News has learned of the following developments: staffers on his 2016 campaign have been asked to preserve documents, text messages and electronic devices; Michael Cohen, the president's lawyer, has hired a private attorney; and Michael Caputo, a former communications adviser on the campaign, has been contacted by the FBI.

The Justice Department declined to comment on Friday on the president's tweet.

Read more: http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...-probe-blames-witch-hunt-man-who-told-n773296

Trump's lawyer hired a lawyer. This is getting interesting...
:yawn:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
trump%2Bflushing%2Bdrugs%2Bdown%2Btoilet%2Bfired%2BComey.png

TRUMP, FAMILY AND STAFF CONNECTIONS TO RUSSIA REVIEW
Let’s review: It’s perhaps the biggest political scandal in American history. A semi-hostile foreign government, controlled by a former KGB strongman and his inner-circle kleptocrats, weaponized the use of social media, disinformation and malicious hacking to interfere with our presidential election. And suspicion is mounting that the winning candidate, along with many of his closest advisers, may have criminally collaborated with this foreign government in that endeavor. Likewise, this winning candidate apparently has deep yet undisclosed financial ties, including possible money-laundering scams, with this foreign government and its various wealthy plutocrats.

This is just about as real as it gets. Seventeen American intelligence agencies and nearly every reputable domestic and overseas news outlet have independently verified the broad strokes of the Trump-Russia story, as well as the grittier details, by way of countless sources and what must be hundreds of articles, backed with accompanying documentation when available...
http://www.agreenroadjournal.com/20...3/deep-state-russia-acting-inside-usa-to.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Is Comrade Donald predictable or what?

Report: Trump White House is pushing to weaken Russia sanctions bill

June 17, 2017

With the Senate passing tougher sanctions on Russia, the White House is reportedly hoping to pump the brakes.

Politico reported that President Trump and his staff are acting quickly and working with House Republicans to make the bill more favorable to Russia.

Democratic Senator Sherrod Brown told Politico that Trump wants to weaken the bill or stop it all together, saying he heard the Trump administration is reaching out to House members "to slow it, block it."

Read more: https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ing-to-weaken-russia-sanctions-bill/22432327/

A picture is worth a thousand words:

imrs.php

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...2016/05/13/Foreign/Images/AFP_AK8RE.jpg&w=480