Don't you just HATE when the candidates say they will win??

lighthouse99

That is the most arrogant thing i think i have heard yet on the campaign trail, this "When i win" or "We will win" stuff

:confused:

i heard some commentator say that Rubio said "When i win..." 13 times! Wow... i had not noticed that myself, but i was a little distracted here and there during the debates (watched 99% of it, though)

Aren't they going to feel stupid when someone else wins?

or are they sociopaths who never feel much anxiety or shame? Hmm...

God knows

and he aint tellin'

:think:

lighthouse99

I love how some candidates attacked the media at the debates!

I love how some candidates attacked the media at the debates!

That was awesome, and i was surprised (I don't surprise easily)

yeh, Ted accused them of always trying to get the other candidates to attack him.

the undercard (so called) really attacked the media, esp Santorum! :)

i love it!

the media deserves it!

we have to remember that there are No truly conservative tv news shows other than Glenn Beck (unless i dont know about it?). It's liberal and liberal light

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is the most arrogant thing i think i have heard yet on the campaign trail, this "When i win" or "We will win" stuff

i heard some commentator say that Rubio said "When i win..." 13 times! Wow... i had not noticed that myself, but i was a little distracted here and there during the debates (watched 99% of it, though)

God knows

and he aint tellin'

I don't really have a problem with that. Why run if you don't intend to win.

Foxfire

I'm trying to imagine the text of an appeal for contributions that begins with

"Even though I'm not likely to win"

hmmmmmmmmmm nah....... :think:

alwight

It grates when each POTUS candidate is announced from offstage as "The Next President Of The United States....". :yawn:
And I don't have a vote.

Mark M

God knows

and he aint tellin'

It's just showing confidence

Timotheos

:bang:

God knows

and he aint tellin'

I agree, I don't like that either.
I generally don't like people who are so conceited that they think that they ought to be president. They think that they somehow DESERVE to be the president. The whole thing is disgusting, especially this time.

Here's a horrid thought, one of these clowns probably will be elected president. :bang:

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
it's a form of lying. They don't know they will win.. If they do, maybe things really are fixd?

but not fixed for all of them b/c that's not possible

It is only a lie if he does not believe it. You have no way of knowing whether he does or not.

quip

BANNED
Banned

God knows

and he aint tellin'

Positive thinking.