Door of the Sheep!

marke

Jesus says that He is the door of the Sheep. This sounds very particular/specific. John 10:7

John 10:7
Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no man cometh to the Father except through and by Jesus. Jesus is the Gate and nobody will enter into heaven who does not enter through the gate. Christian missionaries, therefore, preach the gospel to every creature on Earth telling them to enter at the gate or be lost forever.

Matthew 7:13
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

beloved57

Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and no man cometh to the Father except through and by Jesus. Jesus is the Gate and nobody will enter into heaven who does not enter through the gate. Christian missionaries, therefore, preach the gospel to every creature on Earth telling them to enter at the gate or be lost forever.

Matthew 7:13
Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
Jesus can be as specific as He can, you still dont receive His words !

beloved57

No, I know Jesus said that if you do not enter by the gate you will not enter heaven. Nobody should disobey Jesus' command to enter in at the strait gate.
Jesus said He was the door to the Sheep ! Is that narrow enough for you ?

marke

Jesus said He was the door to the Sheep ! Is that narrow enough for you ?
Jesus said He is the Door of the sheep and He instructed sinners to enter in at the strait gate if they wish to enter heaven.

Luke 13:24
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

beloved57

Jesus said He is the Door of the sheep and He instructed sinners to enter in at the strait gate if they wish to enter heaven.

Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
Hes the door of the Sheep. His Salvation is restricted to His Sheep, thats the narrow way friend.

beloved57

A bad interpretation of the Bible speaks poorly of those who promote such error.
No its no bad interpretation, its stating the plain truth Jn 10:7

Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

marke

No its no bad interpretation, its stating the plain truth Jn 10:7

OK. Jesus is the door. Now, what was He trying to get people to do when He said "Strive to tenter at the strait gate?" Or is that outside the bounds of your Bible knowledge?

beloved57

OK. Jesus is the door. Now, what was He trying to get people to do when He said "Strive to tenter at the strait gate?" Or is that outside the bounds of your Bible knowledge?

Not just the door, Door of the Sheep ! If you not a Sheep, He isnt your door !

beloved57

If you refuse to believe that He is the door to only the Sheep, you reuse to strive to enter in at the strait gate.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I said Jesus said, Hes the door of the Sheep, thats the only door friend, please believe it !

A sheep is a figure of speech that means follower.

If a sheep enters the Door of Jesus Christ, it is because he is a follower of Christ.

Which says nothing at all at how he became a sheep.

beloved57

A sheep is a figure of speech that means follower.

If a sheep enters the Door of Jesus Christ, it is because he is a follower of Christ.

Which says nothing at all at how he became a sheep.
Sure its a figure of speech, and Christ is the door of the sheep!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Sure its a figure of speech, and Christ is the door of the sheep!

Anyone who enters through the door is by definition a follower of Christ.

But that doesn't tell us anything about how they became a follower. THAT is my point.

beloved57

Anyone who enters through the door is by definition a follower of Christ.

But that doesn't tell us anything about how they became a follower. THAT is my point.
Christ is the door of the Sheep, anyone who is a Sheep of Christ is intended, jew or gentile ! A person becomes a Sheep of Christ by the making of God Ps 100:3

3 Know ye that the Lord he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.