Election Cheating 2022

Arthur Brain

You mean that people assigned to determine whether the election was legitimate have no choice but to say it is legitimate?
You really do leap to some bizarre conclusions that have nothing to do with what anyone's actually posted. Loony Kari was encouraging people to break the law. The election results have long since been certified and those still denying it are ironically...certifiable.

Arthur Brain

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Wonder what she's gonna do when she realizes that this little stunt didn't actually work and that she plain and simply lost and that most folk just didn't want her elected?
I don't know what she'll do once the legal system rules against her as it inevitably will, but it will be hilarious to watch!

Why are far right politicians such sniveling cry babies?
Because the alternative is to blame themselves for their own shortcomings. Not going to happen!

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

I don't know what she'll do once the legal system rules against her as it inevitably will do, but it will be hilarious to watch!

Because the alternative is to blame themselves for their own shortcomings. Not going to happen!
It's almost like watching some comedy sketch show with these nuts and their supporters. It's that insane you kinda find yourself wondering when the punchline is gonna drop...

They're gonna have to acknowledge these shortcomings sooner or later. It seems that even conservatives have had enough of the ongoing clown fest...

Arthur Brain

You're going to find this hard to believe but one of my favorite political commentators that I listen to, literally every day, is a Satanist who often cusses a blue streak on his show. YouTuber Styxhexenhammer666.
Given how much lunacy abounds on the far right these days I can't say I'm all that surprised Jefferson. A few years ago maybe but not now. That you follow a Satanist for political commentary is kinda funny considering but then hey, up to you. I'm guessing you don't exactly agree with him on theology?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
That you follow a Satanist for political commentary is kinda funny considering but then hey, up to you.
Not just me. Dude has over 500,000 subscribers. Calls himself a libertarian. You really should listen to just one of his shows. They're usually less than 10 minutes long.
I'm guessing you do not exactly agree with him on theology?
I don’t agree with him at all on theology which gives you an idea of how much I enjoy listening to him on other topics.