Email Notification

I am not getting email notifications on my subscribed threads. What am I doing wrong? I verified the email address, and re sub'd the threads.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am not getting email notifications on my subscribed threads. What am I doing wrong? I verified the email address, and re sub'd the threads.
It's hard to say. It could be a lot of things.

If you have a smartphone you might consider downloading the FREE TOL app. Then you can get push notifications to your subscribed threads.

Big Dave

What email provider are you using? I ask as some are a bit on the sorry side with things like that (Hushmail, great as it is, is a big contender in that arena. TOR mail is even worse).

Big Dave

OK. I switched my notifications from "no email notifications" to "insteant email notification" and created a test thread. Another user responded and I did in fact receive an email alerting me to it.

It went directly into the "spam" folder. My advice is to first check there. If your notifications are in there, you can tick the box to the left of the email, and select the "not spam" option. This should begin sending notifications to your primary inbox.