End of Roe Vs Wade?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Pray for the murdered children
Pray for the evil people in our society
Pray that the Supreme Court gets this right

ok doser

There are literally dozens of posts about this on the politics subreddit.

Only one on the feminist subreddit.

Not sure what to make of that

ok doser

I took a quick look on Reddit and I don't see anybody talking about packing the court.

Yet

Last edited:

ok doser

"explain that to your daughters and granddaughters"

You mean the ones you didn't murder in the womb, right?

'cause it'd be kinda hard to explain it to the daughters and granddaughters you murdered in the womb.

All 31 million of them.

Because they're dead.

Because you murdered them.

You disgusting selfish woman.

IMG_20220502_221911.jpg

ok doser

This is why the left, who used to absolutely love Donald Trump, absolutely hates Donald Trump. There is no other reason. They feared that he would prevent them from being able to murder their children. And for that they hated him. They hate him still.

Hoping

Banned
The seemingly unexplained "leak" of that memo could just be a Dem" trick to get out the vote.
The timing doesn't seem right for it though.
Too far from the election.

ok doser

The seemingly unexplained "leak" of that memo could just be a Dem" trick to get out the vote.
The timing doesn't seem right for it though.
Too far from the election.
It's a risky issue for them to magnify. They're dependent on the Hispanic vote and Hispanics largely oppose abortion.

musterion

It's another scam.

1. It's supposedly only a draft, not a decision. Possibly might not even be a draft.

2. Was released (not leaked) to do three things:

a. Create insta-protests {done}
b. Give corrupted SC an excuse to back off from Roe forever {oh no, they're already getting "threats"}
c. Gin up outrage turnout for midterms where Leftist vote fraud is being taken more seriously

If I turn out to be wrong I'll cop to it. Until then, I am not falling for any of this. The supposed new conservatives on the SC have already proved faithless hacks.

The Phoenix

BANNED
Banned
Pray for the murdered children
Pray for the evil people in our society
Pray that the Supreme Court gets this right

Amazing. Its almost too good to be true. Its probably another pre-election Russian Dossier sort of scam to get the democrat voters to the polls

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Astroturf. Premix white version of BLM that, you'll recall, vanished the second Trump was gone. Riots For Hire.

Everything now is bull[skubalon]. Everything.
This is 100% about the freedom to have out-of-place marital relations without consequences. That is the libertarian dream for pro-aborts. We've been living in a libertarian dreamland since Roe. Now that we have to consider something as dreadful to them as 'forced births', they are losing their minds, or acting like it.

Or acting like it.

Or acting like it why? Because of the freedom to have out-of-place marital relations without consequences.

(And the married so-called people who also want to reserve their right to abort, that's also out-of-place marital relations. Marital relations is open to life, just like the bishops said.)

Exceptions to the above prove the rule, but here are two reasons for exceptions to the above, so you don't misunderstand them.

Sure we all agree, that no one would wish these circumstances on their enemy, let alone their neighbor, those circumstances are pretty wretched. But the question is, Is it better to just not exist? These two fine examples of abortion survivors (they are two of the most vulnerable people in the whole universe while in the womb) unreservedly say No! Even given these skubalon-y circumstances, if my choice is either this, or not existing, I'll take existing!!!!

But pro-aborts act like they're being merciful, they act like they're God, not like they're 'playing' God, they're acting like they are God. "It's a mercy, it prevents suffering, we're so good and holy, and 'conservatives' are heartless."

At what point, starting at conception, would it not be murder to have ended either of the lives of the two fearfully and wonderfully made people in the links above? Mr. Vujicic and Mdm. Kiessling?

... Pro-aborts just want to protect a created right, to have out-of-place marital relations with no consequences is all. Losing their libertarian dreamland means they can't just be promiscuous anymore and always have abortion as a fallback option.

This issue isn't about anything other than that. And if the Supremes do 'overturn' Roe, all they'd be saying is that that's not in the Constitution.

(If it turns out that the Supreme Court in spite of credible threats on their lives and limbs or those of their families, does overturn Roe, all they're saying is that the right to have out-of-place marital relations without consequences isn't in the Constitution, nor was it in any of the minds of the framers, nor is it consonant with the moral theory of the founders, based upon "inbuilt" (@Arthur Brain ) human rights. A utilitarian libertarian legal positivist has no problem discovering the right to abortion within the right to privacy, which is discovered within the 'penumbra' /shadow of the 14th amendment. "Originalists" do.)

Last edited: