End of Roe Vs Wade?

musterion

Waiting to see if BLM bothers to riot, since it's an accepted fact that Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry were designed specifically to target and murder them.

If you see a black person objecting to No Mo Roe, they're either retardedly ignorant or just another leftist hypocrite who does whatever the money tells them to.

marke

Let the rioting begin!
Democrat terrorists are threatening such violence as the nation has never before seen.

Schumer Telling Brett Kavanaugh He'll 'Pay the Price' for Roe Resurfaces

Radical leftist democrat cultist Merrick Garland has weaponized the Justice Department in order to provide protection for terrorist murderers to threaten to kill the justices and their wives and children for overturning Roe v. Wade.

1656085131439.jpeg

Last edited:

marke

Democrat terrorists are threatening such violence as the nation has never before seen.

Schumer Telling Brett Kavanaugh He'll 'Pay the Price' for Roe Resurfaces

Radical leftist democrat cultist Merrick Garland has weaponized the Justice Department in order to provide protection for terrorist murderers to threaten to kill the justices and their wives and children for overturning Roe v. Wade.

View attachment 3744
Democrat officials in the weaponized democrat Justice Department are allowing attacks on SCOTUS Justices to continue, possibly in hopes that one or more of the conservatives may be murdered so democrats can then stack the court with lefties without having to add to the traditional number of total justices on the court.
DOJ allowing illegal protests outside SCOTUS justices' homes despite federal law, former officials say | Fox News

DOJ allowing illegal protests outside SCOTUS justices' homes despite federal law, former officials say

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
That's right, your work has just started. And your work starts with getting your adoption game going in full swing. Oh, and a lot of those adoptees are going to be black and brown. You won't mind that, will you? I didn't think so...

I think you fully underestimate the number of people who would adopt and/or are waiting to adopt, if it weren't for all the hurdles they have to jump through to be able to.

@Dominic Enyart

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I think you fully underestimate the number of people who would adopt and/or are waiting to adopt, if it weren't for all the hurdles they have to jump through to be able to.

Well, you guys were able to get Roe v Wade overturned, so I'm sure you're more than willing to power through a few inconvenient hurdles to adopt. Surely all those pro-life Republican congressmen can pass legislation to streamline the process and make it easier for you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You're the one telling people what to do. You should first lead by example or shut up, else you're a hypocrite.

No. Your side is the one trying to tell people what they can't do in this case. That will have consequences both intended and unintended, both positive and negative. This is your issue and your policy, so you are the ones who must own up to the consequences, whether you like them or not.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No. Your side is the one trying to tell people what they can't do in this case. That will have consequences both intended and unintended, both positive and negative. This is your issue and your policy, so you are the ones who must own up to the consequences, whether you like them or not.

Again, "our side" is more than willing to adopt and HAS adopted many unwanted children.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
"I do not believe that just because you're opposed to abortion that that makes you pro-life. In fact, I think in many cases, your morality is deeply lacking if all you want is a child born but not a child fed, not a child educated, not a child housed. And why would I think that you don't? Because you don't want any tax money to go there. That's not pro-life. That's pro-birth. We need a much broader conversation on what the morality of pro-life is."