End of Roe Vs Wade?

Arthur Brain

What in the world does that mean? Please give details that others can use to prove your claims true or false.

Good for you. Is there nothing in God's Word that confirms this concept? Do we just have to take your word for it?

You continue to speak in vague terms and avoid the actual details provided in God's Word.

Why are you so opposed to God's Word? Why does it give you such a hard time?
Do you feel empathy for the plight of others enduring suffering? Can you 'prove' that?

Of course there is, the definition of love itself in the Bible for starters.

What exactly is tripping you up regarding what I'm writing?

I'm not. Disagreeing with far right fundamentalists and concepts and notions they espouse is hardly the same thing.

Arthur Brain

That love includes not murdering babies.

Matt 19:18 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:18) He saith unto him, Which? Jesus said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness,
Cool, I don't agree with murdering babies.

Arthur Brain

I know... he's a weasel.
Oh, why?

Tell ya what, here's my position on abortion just so it's unequivocally clear and then you can weigh in as you like. I don't have an issue with early abortions such as Plan B drugs where contraception might have failed or early stages and you can argue against that and fair enough. I've been against late term abortion or the length of time where it's still legal to get one from the get go. None of this has changed.

Honest enough for ya?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
There's differences in sex drive from person to person but those that claim males have higher ones than women clearly don't know many...

The double standard is absolutely societal.

I don't recall any info on whether the stereotypes have any basis in fact, but I agree that society looks far more benignly on men's sexual activity than women's sexual activity. Even other women are guilty of "slut-shamimg," but I doubt there's a male equivalent for that either.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Oh, why?

Tell ya what, here's my position on abortion just so it's unequivocally clear and then you can weigh in as you like. I don't have an issue with early abortions such as Plan B drugs where contraception might have failed or early stages and you can argue against that and fair enough. I've been against late term abortion or the length of time where it's still legal to get one from the get go. None of this has changed.

Honest enough for ya?
So you're still OK with murdering a child. Thanks for the clarification.

Hoping

Banned
I don't recall any info on whether the stereotypes have any basis in fact, but I agree that society is looks far more benignly on men's sexual activity than women's sexual activity. Even other women are guilty of "slut-shaming," but I doubt there's a male equivalent for that either.
Isn't that the truth.