End of Roe Vs Wade?

Arthur Brain

I don't recall any info on whether the stereotypes have any basis in fact, but I agree that society is looks far more benignly on men's sexual activity than women's sexual activity. Even other women are guilty of "slut-shamimg," but I doubt there's a male equivalent for that either.
They don't but given how societies were certainly more patriarchal in times past it's not surprising how such stereotypes happened to come about, along with women bearing the brunt for any sex outside of marriage.

Arthur Brain

I don't deny anyone their "rights". You don't even let the child get out of the womb without getting murdered. Hard to protect their "rights" when they're dead.
You do if you deny them the essentials of food, water, shelter and warmth. Apparently a born child doesn't have those rights according to some so spare me the hyperbole.

Arthur Brain

I don't "deny" them anything.

How can a DEAD child have those rights? Murder strips them of ALL rights, including the most fundamental RIGHT TO LIFE.
You do if you agree that a child has no rights to essentials to live once born. I happen to go along with laws over here that determine that they do.

I'm presuming here that you consider it murder if a woman takes a plan b drug the following morning after sex if a condom breaks or something? I don't.

Right Divider

Body part
You do if you agree that a child has no rights to essentials to live once born. I happen to go along with laws over here that determine that they do.
Nobody has the rights that you want to claim are rights. The only real right is the RIGHT TO LIFE.
I'm presuming here that you consider it murder if a woman takes a plan b drug the following morning after sex if a condom breaks or something? I don't.
The child's life begins at conception. That is an undeniable scientific fact. That child has the RIGHT TO LIFE (i.e., the right NOT to be MURDERED).

Last edited:

Arthur Brain

Nobody has the rights that want to claim are rights. The only real right is the RIGHT TO LIFE.

The child's life begins at conception. That is an undeniable scientific fact. That child has the RIGHT TO LIFE (i.e., the right NOT to be MURDERED).
Then quit pretending to care about children if you deny that they're entitled to essentials once born. The double standards with some of you lot is something else. Over here, they absolutely do have those rights and rightly so.

Oh, and quit with talking about stuff as 'scientific fact'. How many more conceptions could be made without artificial barriers to impede the natural coming about if you wanna go down that route? Hard line Catholics are more consistent than you.

Right Divider

Body part
Then quit pretending to care about children if you deny that they're entitled to essentials once born. The double standards with some of you lot is something else. Over here, they absolutely do have those rights and rightly so.
You are the "bad one" here. You murder the child first...before they can have the rights that you harp on about.
Oh, and quit with talking about stuff as 'scientific fact'.
It IS a scientific fact. So, NO, I will not stop.
How many more conceptions could be made without artificial barriers to impede the natural coming about if you wanna go down that route? Hard line Catholics are more consistent than you.
🤪