Enter the Deep Web

JosephR

I have been gone for.. IDK,, a year or 2..its all a haze...

I have trusted and been a online figure in many places...

One of the places was in the deep web... I have seen the under-ground,underbelly of this ,what we call the internet.....

Watch this video...its outdated and far behind of current time,,but a good start..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va07q3HFEZQ

I have been there.. I have been targeted.. I have been a victimized curious person.

This is not theological but needed knowledge...I will add more later.If I am still here.

JosephR

the Tor browser is not anon.... its a tool of governments with built in tracking.

its violation of privacy in its most modern form,and lie...

JosephR

this thread is void of of ego in all ways . with no ego I say, you good people that I love of TOL... stay away from the deep web..there is Nothing SECURE.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
hi nick,,need to talk with u privately if u can.... but one wing and another makes one bird fly,,all feathers the same..

I do not have private messages turned off, or anyone on ignore. Scratch that. I probably still have some version of lovebug or graceandpeace on ignore just to reduce the noise.

glorydaz

because what you think is the internet is less then 1 percent of the web,and it is dangerous...

this thread is void of of ego in all ways . with no ego I say, you good people that I love of TOL... stay away from the deep web..there is Nothing SECURE.

I have been gone for.. IDK,, a year or 2..its all a haze...

I have trusted and been a online figure in many places...

One of the places was in the deep web... I have seen the under-ground,underbelly of this ,what we call the internet.....

I have been there.. I have been targeted.. I have been a victimized curious person.

This is not theological but needed knowledge...I will add more later.If I am still here.

I'm worried about you, Joseph. I had a cousin with Paranoid Schizophrenia and he sounded exactly like you do here. You have been treading on dangerous ground, and you have been sucked into an alter reality. You need to get some help and or get rid of your computer entirely. Give it to your parents or a good friend to hold for you. You know what I'm saying is true.....

JosephR

I'm worried about you, Joseph. I had a cousin with Paranoid Schizophrenia and he sounded exactly like you do here. You have been treading on dangerous ground, and you have been sucked into an alter reality. You need to get some help and or get rid of your computer entirely. Give it to your parents or a good friend to hold for you. You know what I'm saying is true.....

if youhave noticed I have been gone from here and all other places,, this is not in my head, I had to pat Microsoft 100 dollars to break the encryption the blacj hat anon hacker put on my emails, I have this documented.... but this is the ONLY place I have come back to under my real name...

they took my PC, my phone, 2 emails, my face book,,my uncle and mothers Facebook..

It is VERY VERY real....

JosephR

what you are saying is true... and I have dont that.. only in the past few monthes have I come back here, to seek Lons helpin historical matters concerning Christ...

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
what you are saying is true... and I have dont that.. only in the past few monthes have I come back here, to seek Lons helpin historical matters concerning Christ...

Well, gd is the resident expert on mental disorders and diagnoses - you better listen to her. No, seriously though, stay off the the deep dark side of the internet.

JosephR

Well, gd is the resident expert on mental disorders and diagnoses - you better listen to her. No, seriously though, stay off the the deep dark side of the internet.

no kidding....

I learned that if you are not a hacker,, a real black hat....

A pedophile..

A drug dealer...

then you have no business there.

It used to be a great place for journalist to provide info or ppl in countries with internet restrictions to enjoy freedom of speech,,but now it is a snake pit.. waiting for the curious to fall in,then they strike..

I am almost reluctant of my curiosity.. how it may land me in prison or dead... but then I remember the words of Albert Einstein.. a non curious mind is a mind wasted...

So ,be a fool I may be,,, but a mindless sheep? id rather not have lived.

glorydaz

Yeah, well you can do it ....you've done it before and I can remember when spending time in the word kept you busy. Stay straight.......You'll be in my prayers.