Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don’t even know if I am but I’m just referring to people who have lost the Holy Spirit due to unrepentant sin and there are people that have shared stories about this. these are the scriptures that quote it Hebrew 10:26 If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no sacrifice for sins is left, Hebrew 6:6 and who have fallen away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace.

I can also link several people telling their stories who have lost their salvation
Hi James27

Years ago, I used to be miserable, wondering if I could lose my salvation. It wasn’t until I went to Bob Enyart’s seminar on “The Tree” that I was finally free of worrying about this. Talk about a clear understanding that I’m saved no matter what. In fact, once I realized this, it made me love the Lord more and made me less tempted to sin. How could I do something to grieve the Lord when He says He loves me no matter what I do because it’s not my works that saves me, but His grace that seals my salvation, no matter what?

Bob Enyart is highly revered around here. I have never known anybody to be more knowledgable on theological issues. If you truly want to finally be free of your concern over this, I can’t stress enough that you listen to this study called “The Tree.”