Faith to believe on Christ !

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Why is it that you never quote scripture to support your belief system ?

2 Tim. 3:16 !

Lol , I can count on one hand the people I would discuss God's Word with .

In my discernment , 95% of the people who think God's Word i theirs isn't yet .

If people don't know how Faith is applied , how can the Spirit of Christ be in them ?

MennoSota

Lol , I can count on one hand the people I would discuss God's Word with .

In my discernment , 95% of the people who think God's Word i theirs isn't yet .

If people don't know how Faith is applied , how can the Spirit of Christ be in them ?
I can count on one finger the number of people who would listen to you and agree with you. [emoji56]

beloved57

Mans religion will deny that Faith is the result of the Power and Grace of God and will ignorantly attribute it to the natural will of man, not understanding nor accepting the fact that by nature men are in the power of unbelief Rom 11:32

32 [FONT=&quot]For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

All men naturally God has made them prisoners of unbelief.

A prisoner is not free, man naturally isnt free to believe in or obey Jesus Christ ![/FONT]

beloved57

Faith is a Gift of God from His enabling one to believe by His Grace and Power, for instance, its just as much by the power and grace of God to believe on Christ as it is to suffer for His Name Sake Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

The Apostles in one instance were beaten for Christs sake and rejoiced about it Acts 5:40-41

40 And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.

41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

Remember Jesus had said in Matt 5:11

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Faith is a Gift of God from His enabling one to believe by His Grace and Power, for instance, its just as much by the power and grace of God to believe on Christ as it is to suffer for His Name Sake Phil 1:29

29 For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

The Apostles in one instance were beaten for Christs sake and rejoiced about it Acts 5:40-41

40 And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.

41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

First you two claim" Faith is the gift , end of story ", we don't contribute anything that forms Christ in our hearts , it's all him .

Then you went to " he gives us the ability " , Now it's " He enables us " .

First , you need to acknowledge Faith as in how it's applied is not just to believe , that is easily verified . If you can get past that , once God " enables or gives the ability to respond in Faith , what must YOU do to complete it ?

beloved57

Faith is a Gift of God from His enabling one to believe by His Grace and Power, because its given by God to repent and acknowledge the truth 2 Tim 2:25,26

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Man naturally has been taken captive, imprisoned by the devil from the acknowledging of the truth

The words " taken captive" are in the perfect tense, meaning :

action having been completed in the past, once and for all, with ongoing completed action

So the unbelief and imprisonment of the devil is completed and ongoing until such a time God in His Power and Grace gives release unto the acknowledging of the Truth.

But now mans prideful self centered religion tells us man can acknowledge and believe the truth by his own free will !

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Faith is a Gift of God from His enabling one to believe by His Grace and Power, because its given by God to repent and acknowledge the truth 2 Tim 2:25,26

25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Man naturally has been taken captive, imprisoned by the devil from the acknowledging of the truth

action having been completed in the past, once and for all, with ongoing completed action

So the unbelief and imprisonment of the devil is completed and ongoing until such a time God in His Power and Grace gives release unto the acknowledging of the Truth.

But now mans prideful self centered religion tells us man can acknowledge and believe the truth by his own free will !

So neither of you can answer a question about your own understanding ?

beloved57

Since Faith is a Gift of God from His enabling one to believe by His Grace and Power, therefore Gods word tells us some will trust in Christs Name Rom 15:12

10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him[Christ] shall the Gentiles trust.

The word trust here cant be done without Faith, its the same word hope here Heb 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Since Faith is a Gift of God from His enabling one to believe by His Grace and Power, therefore Gods word tells us some will trust in Christs Name Rom 15:12

10 And again he saith, Rejoice, ye Gentiles, with his people.

11 And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people.

12 And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him[Christ] shall the Gentiles trust.

The word trust here cant be done without Faith, its the same word hope here Heb 11:1

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Does your Faith and the application of your Faith include " any " choice or effort on your part to bring it to fulfillment ?

Nanja

Mans religion will deny that Faith is the result of the Power and Grace of God and will ignorantly attribute it to the natural will of man, not understanding nor accepting the fact that by nature men are in the power of unbelief Rom 11:32

32 [FONT="]For God hath [B]concluded them all in unbelief,[/B] that he might have mercy upon all.

All men naturally God has made them prisoners of unbelief.

A prisoner is not free, man naturally isnt free to believe in or obey Jesus Christ ![/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="#006400"]Amen Brother !

With regard to Rom. 11:32 God's Mercy is only for His Vessels of Mercy, His Elect, which He had afore prepared unto Glory Rom. 9:23. And His Mercy results in them being quickened, made Spiritually Alive [passively] in New Birth and given the fruit of Faith to Believe on Him Gal. 5:22.

But the non-elect Vessels of Wrath that God has fitted / prepared for destruction Rom. 9:22, they shall remain under the power of unbelief all their natural lives and have their place in the second death.

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Amen Brother !

With regard to Rom. 11:32 God's Mercy is only for His Vessels of Mercy, His Elect, which He had afore prepared unto Glory Rom. 9:23. And His Mercy results in them being quickened, made Spiritually Alive [passively] in New Birth and given the fruit of Faith to Believe on Him Gal. 5:22.

But the non-elect Vessels of Wrath that God has fitted / prepared for destruction Rom. 9:22, they shall remain under the power of unbelief all their natural lives and have their place in the second death.

Rev. 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I've shown you both precisely where and how your understanding breaks down . You have no answer for it , yet you continue to promote it ?

Nanja

I've shown you both precisely where and how your understanding breaks down . You have no answer for it, yet you continue to promote it ?

The natural man such as yourself knows nothing of the things of God; possessing no spiritual ability whatsoever to receive the things of God.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
The natural man such as yourself knows nothing of the things of God; possessing no spiritual ability whatsoever to receive the things of God.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

My understandings are on the table to be tested , just as yours are . Test them please ! Show me where my understanding of the Salvation process falls short , so I might know Him better . Isn't that what were doing here ?

Nanja

29 [FONT=&]For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

[/FONT]

[FONT=&]40 And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]41 And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name.

11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.[/FONT]

Amen, God-given Faith has the ability to withstand persecution from the world for Christ's sake by God's Grace and Power Heb. 13:21, despite the sufferings and difficulties we who are the Faithful Eph. 1:1 shall encounter from our spiritual enemies.

1 Pet. 1:7
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

JohnHermes

I believe in the gnostic aspects for "christ" the annointed one is the person who strides for the christ within.

"The Gnostic Church adores the Saviour of the World, Jesus. The Gnostic Church knows that Jesus incarnated Christ, and that is why they adore him. Christ is not a human nor a divine individual. Christ is a title given to all fully self-realised Masters. Christ is the Army of the Voice. Christ is the Verb. The Verb is far beyond the body, the soul and the Spirit. Everyone who is able to incarnate the Verb receives in fact the title of Christ. Christ is the Verb itself. It is necessary for everyone of us to incarnate the Verb (Word). When the Verb becomes flesh in us we speak with the verb of light. In actuality, several Masters have incarnated the Christ. In secret India, the Christ Yogi Babaji has lived for millions of years; Babaji is immortal. The Great Master of Wisdom Kout Humi also incarnated the Christ. Sanat Kumara, the founder of the Great College of Initiates of the White Lodge, is another living Christ. In the past, many incarnated the Christ. In the present, some have incarnated the Christ. In the future many will incarnate the Christ. John the Baptist also incarnated the Christ. John the Baptist is a living Christ. The difference between Jesus and the other Masters that also incarnated the Christ has to do with Hierarchy. Jesus is the highest Solar Initiate of the Cosmos..." —Samael Aun Weor, The Perfect Matrimony

Faither

BANNED
Banned
I believe in the gnostic aspects for "christ" the annointed one is the person who strides for the christ within.

"The Gnostic Church adores the Saviour of the World, Jesus. The Gnostic Church knows that Jesus incarnated Christ, and that is why they adore him. Christ is not a human nor a divine individual. Christ is a title given to all fully self-realised Masters. Christ is the Army of the Voice. Christ is the Verb. The Verb is far beyond the body, the soul and the Spirit. Everyone who is able to incarnate the Verb receives in fact the title of Christ. Christ is the Verb itself. It is necessary for everyone of us to incarnate the Verb (Word). When the Verb becomes flesh in us we speak with the verb of light. In actuality, several Masters have incarnated the Christ. In secret India, the Christ Yogi Babaji has lived for millions of years; Babaji is immortal. The Great Master of Wisdom Kout Humi also incarnated the Christ. Sanat Kumara, the founder of the Great College of Initiates of the White Lodge, is another living Christ. In the past, many incarnated the Christ. In the present, some have incarnated the Christ. In the future many will incarnate the Christ. John the Baptist also incarnated the Christ. John the Baptist is a living Christ. The difference between Jesus and the other Masters that also incarnated the Christ has to do with Hierarchy. Jesus is the highest Solar Initiate of the Cosmos..." —Samael Aun Weor, The Perfect Matrimony

So how does one incarnate " the verb " Christ ?

Faither

BANNED
Banned

I can see alot of parallels between some of what your saying and Scripture .

How does one do what you are saying , incarnate Christ within themselves ?

Nanja

[FONT=&]25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
[/FONT]

[FONT=&]26 And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

But now mans prideful self centered religion tells us man can acknowledge and believe the truth by his own free will ![/FONT]

Amen Brother !

Believing false doctrines is a result of a person being lost and in bondage to satan 2 Cor. 4:3-4, and nothing they do in the flesh, including their own act of believing, can please God Rom. 8:8. They don't believe that Christ alone gives Faith and Repentance to those He died for, releasing them from the captivity of the devil and false doctrines.

But those who permanently remain in a lost state and in captivity of the devil don't have God's gift of Faith, nor can they obtain it by exercising their own imaginary freewill.

Now those whom Christ is the Saviour of Eph. 1:4-7, they obtain Faith and acknowledgement of the Truth from Him as a gift 2 Tim. 2:25; 2 Thes. 2:13 !

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Amen Brother !

Believing false doctrines is a result of a person being lost and in bondage to satan 2 Cor. 4:3-4, and nothing they do in the flesh, including their own act of believing, can please God Rom. 8:8. They don't believe that Christ alone gives Faith and Repentance to those He died for, releasing them from the captivity of the devil and false doctrines.

But those who permanently remain in a lost state and in captivity of the devil don't have God's gift of Faith, nor can they obtain it by exercising their own imaginary freewill.

Now those whom Christ is the Saviour of Eph. 1:4-7, they obtain Faith and acknowledgement of the Truth from Him as a gift 2 Tim. 2:25; 2 Thes. 2:13 !

Any chance of answering the questions I've asked concerning your understandings ? Other than " I can't comprehend it " ?