Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

Hoping

Banned
The covid vaccine did not work so well for the unfornutate saps who died from the jab.
Every vaccine has a few who are just allergic to it.
That is why we have to reveal any allergies we have to every doctor we see.
I would rather have a medicine with an 80% probability of success than no chance at all.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would rather have a medicine with an 80% probability of success than no chance at all.
Since there was no pandemic by any rational definition, the vaccines could only do more harm than good.

Hoping

Banned
Since there was no pandemic by any rational definition, the vaccines could only do more harm than good.
What is your desired definition of a pandemic?
Mine would have to include wide-spread illness and possible death.

marke

Dear Doctor: I have no idea whether I am alergic to this new covid vaccine or not, so should I take it?

Branch Covidian Doctor: Absolutely! The CDC has reported that it poses no danger to anyone and has commanded that everyone take it so just do it like you are told.

Hoping

Banned
Dear Doctor: I have no idea whether I am alergic to this new covid vaccine or not, so should I take it?

Branch Covidian Doctor: Absolutely! The CDC has reported that it poses no danger to anyone and has commanded that everyone take it so just do it like you are told.
Do you mind posting from whence you read that a CDC member said that?

marke

Do you mind posting from whence you read that a CDC member said that?

• The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are strongly recommended as safe and effective at preventing serious illness or death from COVID-19.
  • From December 2020 to December 2021, about 470 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the U.S.
  • Roughly 12 months of data, including data from tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials, show that the vaccines are safe and effective at preventing serious disease or death due to COVID-19.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Thursday issued two executive orders mandating vaccines for federal workers and contractors and announced new requirements for large employers and health care providers that he said would affect around 100 million workers, more than two-thirds of the U.S. workforce.
"We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin," Biden said, making a direct appeal to the 80 million people who he said were still unvaccinated. "Your refusal has cost all of us."
Biden also announced that he asked the Department of Labor to issue an emergency rule requiring all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require any unvaccinated workers to produce a negative Covid test at least once a week. The requirement could carry a $14,000 fine per violation and would affect two-thirds of the country's workforce, a senior administration official said.

way 2 go

.https://www.globalresearch.ca/38983-deaths-3530362-injuries-following-covid-shots-european-database-mass-funeral-children-died-after-pfizer-vaccine-held-switzerland/5770992
Adrs-Jan29.jpg

.https://healthimpactnews.com/determining-the-vaers-under-reporting-multiplier/
VAERS-Deaths-by-year-1.jpg

Hoping

Banned
How virulent/hazardous does it need to be to fit the definition? Shouldn't you have included that part in your original definition?
I have no way of measuring "how" hazardous/virulent a disease must be in order to be labeled a pandemic.
Surely the medicos...or "the press", have criterion they use.

Hoping

Banned
  • The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are strongly recommended as safe and effective at preventing serious illness or death from COVID-19.
  • From December 2020 to December 2021, about 470 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine have been given in the U.S.
  • Roughly 12 months of data, including data from tens of thousands of participants in clinical trials, show that the vaccines are safe and effective at preventing serious disease or death due to COVID-19.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden on Thursday issued two executive orders mandating vaccines for federal workers and contractors and announced new requirements for large employers and health care providers that he said would affect around 100 million workers, more than two-thirds of the U.S. workforce.
"We've been patient, but our patience is wearing thin," Biden said, making a direct appeal to the 80 million people who he said were still unvaccinated. "Your refusal has cost all of us."
Biden also announced that he asked the Department of Labor to issue an emergency rule requiring all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated or require any unvaccinated workers to produce a negative Covid test at least once a week. The requirement could carry a $14,000 fine per violation and would affect two-thirds of the country's workforce, a senior administration official said.
Thank you very much.
As we now look back with hind-sight at how well the new vaccines have worked to stem various editions of Covid 19, it is obvious the vaccines have been effective.
The latest versions of the ever evolving disease seem to be getting less and less deadly, which I personally credit to the ever growing herd immunity and quick reactions to the threats.
I thank God that then pres. Trump ram-rodded the appropriate industries to get the vaccine out to the public.
And I thank God I only lost one relative, very early in the fight.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have no way of measuring "how" hazardous/virulent a disease must be in order to be labeled a pandemic.
Surely the medicos...or "the press", have criterion they use.
Then you should have just said you are not qualified to have an opinion.

However, for other readers, I'll give the answer (numbers from CDC for the US): Twenty-five percent or more of the excess deaths in 2020 were among the young and not from COVID. If you can't figure out why this means there was no pandemic, take a couple posts and work through it. Of course, there is a "best" refutation to why this information may not point to a pandemic, but there is more information that makes even the best refutation weak: The numbers for 2021 are in and excess deaths have continued to remain high. And 2022 is on track for a continuation of a high excess deaths in the US! I know what you are thinking, the excess deaths can't can't be high in 2022 because 2020 and 2021 have dragged the floating average up...

Yeah, that's the point.

To the curious, ask yourself, when did the pandemic begin to slow down? And that gets you your answer.

Hoping

Banned
Then you should have just said you are not qualified to have an opinion.

However, for other readers, I'll give the answer (numbers from CDC for the US): Twenty-five percent or more of the excess deaths in 2020 were among the young and not from COVID. If you can't figure out why this means there was no pandemic, take a couple posts and work through it. Of course, there is a "best" refutation to why this information may not point to a pandemic, but there is more information that makes even the best refutation weak: The numbers for 2021 are in and excess deaths have continued to remain high. And 2022 is on track for a continuation of a high excess deaths in the US! I know what you are thinking, the excess deaths can't can't be high in 2022 because 2020 and 2021 have dragged the floating average up...

Yeah, that's the point.

To the curious, ask yourself, when did the pandemic begin to slow down? And that gets you your answer.
Since when are qualifications necessary to make an opinion?

It slowed down because men and women got vaccinated and took precautions.