Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

way 2 go

Thank you very much.
As we now look back with hind-sight at how well the new vaccines have worked to stem various editions of Covid 19, it is obvious the vaccines have been effective.
no , omicon more infectious but less deadly
wk 13 uk .JPG
.https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1066759/Vaccine-surveillance-report-week-13.pdf
deaths wk 13.JPG
The latest versions of the ever evolving disease seem to be getting less and less deadly, which I personally credit to the ever growing herd immunity and quick reactions to the threats.
"herd immunity"
not the vax
I thank God that then pres. Trump ram-rodded the appropriate industries to get the vaccine out to the public.
I don't blame God for what trump did.
And I thank God I only lost one relative, very early in the fight.
none of the npi's worked

mask mandate.JPG

marke

Thank you very much.
As we now look back with hind-sight at how well the new vaccines have worked to stem various editions of Covid 19, it is obvious the vaccines have been effective.
The latest versions of the ever evolving disease seem to be getting less and less deadly, which I personally credit to the ever growing herd immunity and quick reactions to the threats.
I thank God that then pres. Trump ram-rodded the appropriate industries to get the vaccine out to the public.
And I thank God I only lost one relative, very early in the fight.
The covid vaccines have managed to kill or maim thousands of people even while the covid pandemic was winding down on its own.

Hoping

Banned
The covid vaccines have managed to kill or maim thousands of people even while the covid pandemic was winding down on its own.
On its own?
I guess once the weakest are all dead, it would indeed wind down on its own.
Covid keeps evolving, so isn't winding down.
It is just morphing.
China is again at the fore-front of the fight.
I'm sure they could use our prayers.

marke

On its own?
I guess once the weakest are all dead, it would indeed wind down on its own.
Covid keeps evolving, so isn't winding down.
It is just morphing.
China is again at the fore-front of the fight.
I'm sure they could use our prayers.
If covid is not winding down then accept the fact that the covid vaccines are not working, especially since we know for a fact that thousands of vaccinated people have still gotten sick with covid after being vaccinated.

Hoping

Banned
If covid is not winding down then accept the fact that the covid vaccines are not working, especially since we know for a fact that thousands of vaccinated people have still gotten sick with covid after being vaccinated.
Yes indeed, but fewer vaccinated folks die.
It is still the unvaccinated who suffer the most.
As the covid virus keeps evolving, we will need to keep on out toes to stay out in front of it.
Though, sadly, I feel we are going to be playing "catch-up" for a long time.

marke

As the covid virus keeps evolving, we will need to keep on out toes to stay out in front of it.
It makes no sense to say the unvaccinated suffer for not being vaccinated since the facts show that there is a serious risk of unexpected sudden death from the covid vaccine itself and thousands of people who got the covid vaccine later contracted covid anyway.

Hoping

Banned
It makes no sense to say the unvaccinated suffer for not being vaccinated since the facts show that there is a serious risk of unexpected sudden death from the covid vaccine itself and thousands of people who got the covid vaccine later contracted covid anyway.
I said they suffer to a worse degree than do the vaccinated.
"Pick your poison", I guess.

Hoping

Banned
There will be a risk of getting covid whether vaccinated or not, but the risk of dying from the covid vaccine does not exist for those remaining unvaccinated.
I think the same could be said about polio once, and hepatitis, and measles too.
Everyone should be doing their own risk assessment regarding any medicine we use.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is no improvement in mortality with vaccines.

Now that you know that, you should realize we are not ahead of or behind COVID or its variants. The only way to get this sickness behind us is to stop treating it any different than any other seasonal sickness the way we have since... forever.

Hoping

Banned
There is no improvement in mortality with vaccines.

Now that you know that, you should realize we are not ahead of or behind COVID or its variants. The only way to get this sickness behind us is to stop treating it any different than any other seasonal sickness the way we have since... forever.
Just accept it as the norm?
I don't think our acceptance of it will lessen its impact.
Should we also accept measles?
Or polio?
I say, fight it until we have victory over it.

marke

I think the same could be said about polio once, and hepatitis, and measles too.
Everyone should be doing their own risk assessment regarding any medicine we use.
Just because the covid vaccines have proven ineffective at preventing covid infections does not mean all vaccines are ineffective.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Just accept it as the norm?
I don't think our acceptance of it will lessen its impact.
Should we also accept measles?
Or polio?
I say, fight it until we have victory over it.
The impact of COVID is only larger than the impact of any other seasonal sickness because of the murderous reaction to it. Was it you I recently posted the excess death data to? It shows only the reaction to COVID causing a great deal of excess deaths.

Beyond that, are you sure we ignore the flu? Are you sure we've never fight to stay healthy? I always have. Maybe you wouldn't have such an irrational fear if you paid more attention to your own health and let other people be free to keep healthy as well, like normal people have done since... forever.

By the way, what does "victory over it" mean?