Far Better To Build Immune System than Count on Vaccines

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I am surprised anyone fights against the vaccine instead of against the virus.
Exposure to the virus gives you natural immunity to the whole virus, to all of the individual aspects of the virus, at the risk of developing the disease and the dangerous symptoms of such.

Exposure to the vaccine gives you immunity to a very narrowly focused aspect of the virus, is almost guaranteed to be ineffective against mutated forms of the virus, and will inevitably expose you to the consequences of side effects of the vaccine.

Hoping

Banned
Exposure to the virus gives you natural immunity to the whole virus, to all of the individual aspects of the virus, at the risk of developing the disease and the dangerous symptoms of such.

Exposure to the vaccine gives you immunity to a very narrowly focused aspect of the virus, is almost guaranteed to be ineffective against mutated forms of the virus, and will inevitably expose you to the consequences of side effects of the vaccine.
What's the vaccine made of?
"mRNA vaccines (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna) contain material from the virus that causes COVID-19 that gives our cells instructions for how to make a harmless protein that is unique to the virus."
That is from --https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/different-vaccines/how-they-work.html
So the exposure to the virus happens at vaccination.
Where did you get the information that the vaccine won't work on the mutations?
Isn't the mutation based on the original virus?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... a harmless protein that is unique to the virus ...
A single protein that is unique to the parent virus

Exposure to the parent virus exposes you to ALL of the proteins that are associated with it

And a mutation of the parent virus that modifies the single protein targeted by the vaccine renders it less effective. This is what we saw with the omicron variant.

Hoping

Banned
A single protein that is unique to the parent virus

Exposure to the parent virus exposes you to ALL of the proteins that are associated with it

And a mutation of the parent virus that modifies the single protein targeted by the vaccine renders it less effective. This is what we saw with the omicron variant.
Maybe "less" effective at first, but with the antibodies already on patrol, and our own bodies now making defenses, our bodies are already tuned to modify themselves to the new threats.
Maybe.
I am not a scientist.
Wanna talk car mechanics?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm sorry you have been scared off from partaking in a proven vaccine for covid 19.
Wow, but you are a bulldozer that plows right through the science without seeing it and straight on to pseudoscience.

Stop ignoring the numbers. People's lives depend on knowing the facts. Let's try a different tack.

Can you acknowledge the excess deaths, as cited by the CDC for 2020, shows the pandemic was made worse by the reaction to the sickness?

By the same numbers for 2021, do you realize the vaccine was not "safe and effective" but rather "made the symptoms of the sickness a little less drastic for some higher risk groups"?

And can you acknowledge natural immunity is more effective than the vaccine?
I thank God for it, as I had lost a cousin to covid that I loved very much, and I was scared.
Apparently your fear made you irrational.
I also work at a foodbank where it was required, and none of us died from either covid or the vaccine.
Thanks be to God.
And thanks be to God those that I love, not in a high risk group, did not have to risk their lives and get the vaccine.

You aren't one of those that thinks that mandating the vaccines was a good idea, are you?
We got used to outbreaks of the flu.
And even some editions of it were deadly enough to cause many to get a flu shot.
Lockdowns, social distancing, and masking would have made the flu worse as we learned from implementing them for COVID. The vaccines were more rigorously tested, but even those vaccines, with decades of use, were not effective enough to be desired by low risk populations.

I realize that was a couple of complicated sentences and far beyond your ability to comprehend. So in simpler terms: if we had treated covid the way we treat the flu we would have avoided a great number of deaths and we would be better off.
Eradication.
Now that's just stupid. You have to know that, right? You're just trolling now. Stopping a sickness that spreads via aerosol is a task first best fought with natural immunity, and secondly by other treatments and vaccines.

Hoping

Banned
Scientists have told us the covid vaccine is very bad.
I wonder why the communist Chinese government forced their citizen to get vaccinated?
They serve no god, so put all their trust in the science you denigrate.
Do you feel they are just trying to kill off their own people?

Hoping

Banned
Wow, but you are a bulldozer that plows right through the science without seeing it and straight on to pseudoscience.
Stop ignoring the numbers. People's lives depend on knowing the facts. Let's try a different tack.
Can you acknowledge the excess deaths, as cited by the CDC for 2020, shows the pandemic was made worse by the reaction to the sickness?
By the same numbers for 2021, do you realize the vaccine was not "safe and effective" but rather "made the symptoms of the sickness a little less drastic for some higher risk groups"?
And can you acknowledge natural immunity is more effective than the vaccine?
Apparently your fear made you irrational.
And thanks be to God those that I love, not in a high risk group, did not have to risk their lives and get the vaccine.
You aren't one of those that thinks that mandating the vaccines was a good idea, are you?
Lockdowns, social distancing, and masking would have made the flu worse as we learned from implementing them for COVID. The vaccines were more rigorously tested, but even those vaccines, with decades of use, were not effective enough to be desired by low risk populations.
I realize that was a couple of complicated sentences and far beyond your ability to comprehend. So in simpler terms: if we had treated covid the way we treat the flu we would have avoided a great number of deaths and we would be better off.
Now that's just stupid. You have to know that, right? You're just trolling now. Stopping a sickness that spreads via aerosol is a task first best fought with natural immunity, and secondly by other treatments and vaccines.
It makes me wonder which science you are looking at?

Right Divider

Body part
I wonder why the communist Chinese government forced their citizen to get vaccinated?
Because they are evil.
They serve the "other god"... you know... Satan.
They don't care about anyone but themselves (i.e., the one's in power).

marke

I wonder who will be held responsible for the deaths of young athletes forcibly vaccinated by government mandate, the persons responsible for forcing young people to get vaccinated?

way 2 go

“Who would determine the percentage of disposable citizens? It is indisputable. Otherwise, it results in Nazism.”

Sicily’s Court of Administrative Justice has ruled that Italy’s mandatory Covid vaccination obligation is unconstitutional. The court stated that the experimental mRNA treatments intended to protect the public from Covid have been shown to cause “serious or fatal adverse effects.” The court explains that even if such fatalities are rare, a single death is enough to render the mandate unconstitutional.
The Sicilian ruling passes the decision to the Constitutional Court, which will now have to rule on the issue. Watch the following video report by Italian lawyer Marco Mori on the groundbreaking ruling: