Fearfully and wonderfully made.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
When the wonder of ourselves and God's workmanship of us is fully set in....we will regard others with the same honour and respect...for they also are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Truster

When the wonder of ourselves and God's workmanship of us is fully set in....we will regard others with the same honour and respect...for they also are fearfully and wonderfully made.

Much like the attitude you have invested in opening a thread attacking meshak? Your hypocrisy is glaringly obvious to everyone, but you.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I simply cannot understand you.

You say what an awful sinner you were.

God out of pure mercy and grace loved you and saved you.

Now you hate sinners and will laugh when they are damned.

My dear Trousers this does not add up.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
....just explain how it can be?

I know how it happens....

I was wonderfully saved, WONDERFUL.

I went and found a little chapel, the brethren clapped and sang and testified how good and patient God had been with them...then we all went out preachin'

I was astonished

When they stood to preach I thought they would clap and sing and testify like they did in chapel...surely the crowds will gather and listen.

But they screamed at the people...telling them they were wicked and God was plenty mad at them and they would all go to hell.

musterion

I don't believe he is quite....but like so many, especially Brits, he went to chapel and got infected with something.

If he's Anglican, that would explain it. The heads of that church doubt God's existence.

And England wonders why it's so dissipated...

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Anglicanism is a strange beast, they are comprised of three parts. The Catholic, the Liberal and the Evangelical.

The present incumbent is the Catholic, his predecessor was Liberal and before him the Evangelical....so the next one should be Evangelical.

Don't write off the Evangelicals and don't write off completely the Catholic wings. But to the lover of God's word they are all exasperating.