Females As Leaders/Pastors Of Males In Evangelical Churches.

JAG

By JAG
Jan 4, 2022

"I like the freedom to be a preacher", said the Reverend. Henrietta Smartr Thangod,
senior pastor of the Rebellious Saints Evangelical Mega-Church.

"What about sodomy", asked the Rev. Deal Infacts, "do you like sodomy?"

"What?"

"Well", replied the Rev. Deal Infacts, "the same reasons used to empower you to be
a leader of men, women, and children in Evangelical churches, are also used to
empower homosexuals to be leaders of men, women, and children in Evangelical
churches."

{When she heard that, the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod got her shorts in a twist
and stared coldly at Rev. Deal Infacts.)

"It was not an accident", continued the Rev. Deal Infacts, "that the Women's Empowerment
Movement came BEFORE the Homosexual Empowerment Movement."

"Explain?"

"The two 'freedoms' go hand in hand", replied Rev. Deal Infacts, "Your Rebellious Saints
Evangelical Mega-Church does not obey the Bible when it says women are not to preach
(1 Tim. 2:11-14 and 1 Cor. 14:34-38) so there is no reason for your Rebellious Saints
Evangelical Mega-Church to obey the Bible when it says for members of your church not
to perform homosexual sex acts (Romans 1:24-27 and 1 Cor. 6:9-11 and 1 Tim. 1:8-11) ~
and when it says for them not to preach or pastor Christian churches if they do perform
homosexual sex acts . . .

. . . [Rev. Deal Infacts paused for a moment and then added] :

No Christian denomination will embrace homosexuals as pastors of their churches without
first changing their minds about women being pastors of their churches."

The Rev. Deal Infacts continued . . .

"You becoming the pastor of the Rebellious Saints Evangelical Mega-Church makes it easy
for homosexuals to become pastors of other Rebellious Saints Evangelical churches. Step
one, first comes women as preachers in Evangelical Christian Churches. Step two, next
comes homosexual preachers and pastors in Evangelical Christian churches.

And remember Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod, you helped make that become a reality."

"Not all homosexuals who are members in good standing in Evangelical churches practice
sodomy", smirked the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod.

"That is correct", replied Rev. Deal Infacts, "but the Evangelical LGBTQ Movement within
Evangelical churches has a message for the children in those churches and their message
to the children is that sodomy is normal and good moral behavior for married homosexual
couples in Evangelical churches ~ that sodomy is not wrong. They never condemn sodomy
as a sin."

Continued Rev. Deal Infacts . . .

"In fact that is the message the LGBTQ Movement within Evangelical churches
delivers to everybody ~ to teens, to Fathers, to Mothers, to Families ~ and you Rev.
Henrietta Smartr Thangod, helped along, to some extent, Evangelicalism's LGBTQ
Movement within Evangelical churches to put their pro-sodomy message into the
minds of everybody in those Evangelical churches."

The Rev. Icanplay Thisgamealso had been listening to the ongoing conversation, and
he now spoke:

"The Apostle Paul, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, clearly and boldly said that
women are forbidden to preach or pastor churches." (1 Tim. 2:11-14 and 1 Cor. 14:34-38)

"Harrumph", sneered the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod, "Paul is not Jesus, and Jesus
told me to preach."

"No He did not," replied the Rev. Icanplay Thisgamealso, "I talked to Jesus just this morning
and Jesus told me to tell you, that you misunderstood what He told you. Jesus told me to tell
you that He said for you not to preach."

"If the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod can get special revelation from Jesus, so can the Rev.
Icanplay Thisgamealso", observed Rev. Deal Infacts.

At this point the Rev. Deal Infacts said to Rev. Henrietta:

"In your world, according to the way you interpret the Bible, maybe Jesus did not really die
for our sins. The same Bible that says Jesus died for our sins also says that a woman is not
permitted to teach or assume authority over a man (1 Tim. 211-14). You're on dangerous
ground here Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod because the way you interpret the Bible John 3:16
may not actually be true."

"Listen", said the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod, "our Rebellious Saints Evangelical Mega-Church
is committed to Diversity and Multiculturalism."

"If all cultures", replied Rev. Deal Infacts, "are morally equivalent, as Multiculturalism affirms, then
there is no moral difference in Sodom/Gomorrah and in AnyTown, USA ~ which makes glad that
Old Serpent Egalitarianism. What do you think about that?"

"We", replied the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod, "here at the Rebellious Saints Evangelical
Mega-church, have joined the world of the 21st century. We are not extreamists, sexists, racists,
xenophobes, or homophobes. We are in step with the world and we celebrate Diversity."

Rev. Deal Infacts replied:

"The Sodomites living in the ancient city of Sodom, if they could have known about Liberalism's
celebration of Diversity, would have been tickled pink. The mayor of Sodom would have said,
"America's liberal Rebellious Saints Evangelical Mega-Church wants to celebrate us, oh joy."

"Don't be so harsh with the good people of the ancient city of Sodom", replied the Rev. Henrietta
Smartr Thangod, "they may all have been good Christian people at heart."

[]

Thoughts?
Don't hold back ~ hold forth

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Even though the conflict between religion and homosexual relations has existed for many years,

In the public square, Christianity and Homosexuality are mutually exclusive. Only one will be allowed in public, while the other will be forced into the closet.

I still have not developed any common opinion about this situation.

How about giving God the benefit of considering what He said first?

I want to spread the idea of Christianity because we are to love God and others.

Sometimes tough love is required.

Love is the commitment to the good of someone.

That means telling someone when they are wrong.

Arthur Brain

In the public square, Christianity and Homosexuality are mutually exclusive. Only one will be allowed in public, while the other will be forced into the closet.

How about giving God the benefit of considering what He said first?

Sometimes tough love is required.

Love is the commitment to the good of someone.

That means telling someone when they are wrong.
Well, which one is that because only a few days ago there was a guy who was preaching on the local high street in my town and he was allowed to do so, and this was an evangelical - hellfire and brimstone etc. Wasn't carted off or arrested or the like. Was ignored by most really or treat with bemusement but he was allowed his say as he wasn't being disruptive or anything.

Arthur Brain

By JAG
Jan 4, 2022

"I like the freedom to be a preacher", said the Reverend. Henrietta Smartr Thangod,
senior pastor of the Rebellious Saints Evangelical Mega-Church.

"What about sodomy", asked the Rev. Deal Infacts, "do you like sodomy?"

"What?"

"Well", replied the Rev. Deal Infacts, "the same reasons used to empower you to be
a leader of men, women, and children in Evangelical churches, are also used to
empower homosexuals to be leaders of men, women, and children in Evangelical
churches."

{When she heard that, the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod got her shorts in a twist
and stared coldly at Rev. Deal Infacts.)

"It was not an accident", continued the Rev. Deal Infacts, "that the Women's Empowerment
Movement came BEFORE the Homosexual Empowerment Movement."

"Explain?"

"The two 'freedoms' go hand in hand", replied Rev. Deal Infacts, "Your Rebellious Saints
Evangelical Mega-Church does not obey the Bible when it says women are not to preach
(1 Tim. 2:11-14 and 1 Cor. 14:34-38) so there is no reason for your Rebellious Saints
Evangelical Mega-Church to obey the Bible when it says for members of your church not
to perform homosexual sex acts (Romans 1:24-27 and 1 Cor. 6:9-11 and 1 Tim. 1:8-11) ~
and when it says for them not to preach or pastor Christian churches if they do perform
homosexual sex acts . . .

. . . [Rev. Deal Infacts paused for a moment and then added] :

No Christian denomination will embrace homosexuals as pastors of their churches without
first changing their minds about women being pastors of their churches."

The Rev. Deal Infacts continued . . .

"You becoming the pastor of the Rebellious Saints Evangelical Mega-Church makes it easy
for homosexuals to become pastors of other Rebellious Saints Evangelical churches. Step
one, first comes women as preachers in Evangelical Christian Churches. Step two, next
comes homosexual preachers and pastors in Evangelical Christian churches.

And remember Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod, you helped make that become a reality."

"Not all homosexuals who are members in good standing in Evangelical churches practice
sodomy", smirked the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod.

"That is correct", replied Rev. Deal Infacts, "but the Evangelical LGBTQ Movement within
Evangelical churches has a message for the children in those churches and their message
to the children is that sodomy is normal and good moral behavior for married homosexual
couples in Evangelical churches ~ that sodomy is not wrong. They never condemn sodomy
as a sin."

Continued Rev. Deal Infacts . . .

"In fact that is the message the LGBTQ Movement within Evangelical churches
delivers to everybody ~ to teens, to Fathers, to Mothers, to Families ~ and you Rev.
Henrietta Smartr Thangod, helped along, to some extent, Evangelicalism's LGBTQ
Movement within Evangelical churches to put their pro-sodomy message into the
minds of everybody in those Evangelical churches."

The Rev. Icanplay Thisgamealso had been listening to the ongoing conversation, and
he now spoke:

"The Apostle Paul, under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, clearly and boldly said that
women are forbidden to preach or pastor churches." (1 Tim. 2:11-14 and 1 Cor. 14:34-38)

"Harrumph", sneered the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod, "Paul is not Jesus, and Jesus
told me to preach."

"No He did not," replied the Rev. Icanplay Thisgamealso, "I talked to Jesus just this morning
and Jesus told me to tell you, that you misunderstood what He told you. Jesus told me to tell
you that He said for you not to preach."

"If the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod can get special revelation from Jesus, so can the Rev.
Icanplay Thisgamealso", observed Rev. Deal Infacts.

At this point the Rev. Deal Infacts said to Rev. Henrietta:

"In your world, according to the way you interpret the Bible, maybe Jesus did not really die
for our sins. The same Bible that says Jesus died for our sins also says that a woman is not
permitted to teach or assume authority over a man (1 Tim. 211-14). You're on dangerous
ground here Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod because the way you interpret the Bible John 3:16
may not actually be true."

"Listen", said the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod, "our Rebellious Saints Evangelical Mega-Church
is committed to Diversity and Multiculturalism."

"If all cultures", replied Rev. Deal Infacts, "are morally equivalent, as Multiculturalism affirms, then
there is no moral difference in Sodom/Gomorrah and in AnyTown, USA ~ which makes glad that
Old Serpent Egalitarianism. What do you think about that?"

"We", replied the Rev. Henrietta Smartr Thangod, "here at the Rebellious Saints Evangelical
Mega-church, have joined the world of the 21st century. We are not extreamists, sexists, racists,
xenophobes, or homophobes. We are in step with the world and we celebrate Diversity."

Rev. Deal Infacts replied:

"The Sodomites living in the ancient city of Sodom, if they could have known about Liberalism's
celebration of Diversity, would have been tickled pink. The mayor of Sodom would have said,
"America's liberal Rebellious Saints Evangelical Mega-Church wants to celebrate us, oh joy."

"Don't be so harsh with the good people of the ancient city of Sodom", replied the Rev. Henrietta
Smartr Thangod, "they may all have been good Christian people at heart."

[]

Thoughts?
Don't hold back ~ hold forth
Sounds like some blokes still can't handle the fact that women are allowed to vote in essence.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Well, which one is that because only a few days ago there was a guy who was preaching on the local high street in my town and he was allowed to do so, and this was an evangelical - hellfire and brimstone etc. Wasn't carted off or arrested or the like. Was ignored by most really or treat with bemusement but he was allowed his say as he wasn't being disruptive or anything.

He probably wasn't saying anything against the LGBT pile.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The point is that Christians (including conservative fundamentalist's) are allowed their say in the public square just as homosexuals are.

The page I linked to above shows otherwise.

Arthur Brain

On the one hand, we have multiple documented evidences of my claim, contained on a single kgov.com page.

On the other hand, we have the claims of a single poster, and nothing more.

You lose!
Thanks for playing!
Hardly, I have reality and common sense on my side. They aren't mutually exclusive by any stretch, not in the West at any rate and even evidenced with the freedom you have on forums such as this. You have the right to air your views as you see fit and send them into the public domain. So do homosexuals. That preacher in my home town has the right to give his sermons with all their fire and brimstone as are people to stand up for LGBT rights. This is how it should be and is. Not so in other areas of the world for sure.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Hardly, I have reality and common sense on my side.

False.

They aren't mutually exclusive by any stretch,

The Bible says homos should be put to death.

How you think that's not mutually exclusive to the pile of homos and their propaganda is beyond me.

not in the West at any rate and even evidenced with the freedom you have on forums such as this.

One of the last few places on the internet where you can have such an opinion.

You have the right to air your views as you see fit and send them into the public domain.

Someone didn't read the articles at the top of the kgov.com/homo page.

So do homosexuals.

No, they don't. Homosexuals do not have the right to promote their perversity.

That preacher in my home town has the right to give his sermons with all their fire and brimstone

AMEN!

as are people to stand up for LGBT rights.

Wrong.

This is how it should be

No, it isn't.

It shouldn't be.

Not so in other areas of the world for sure.

Irrelevant.

Arthur Brain

False.

The Bible says homos should be put to death.

How you think that's not mutually exclusive to the pile of homos and their propaganda is beyond me.

One of the last few places on the internet where you can have such an opinion.

Someone didn't read the articles at the top of the kgov.com/homo page.

No, they don't. Homosexuals do not have the right to promote their perversity.

AMEN!

Wrong.

No, it isn't.

It shouldn't be.

Irrelevant.
Your predictable, fundamentalist rhetoric notwithstanding, the point remains. Christians and homosexuals share the public square. You can air the likes of which you do here and so can they. You have the freedom to say they shouldn't and they have the freedom to disagree and air their own views. That's the reality.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your predictable, fundamentalist rhetoric notwithstanding,

There's nothing rhetorical about it.

the point remains. Christians and homosexuals share the public square.

And are in the process of being pushed out of it. See evidence above.

You can air the likes of which you do here and so can they. You have the freedom to say they shouldn't and they have the freedom to disagree and air their own views. That's the reality.

More hot air.

Arthur Brain

There's nothing rhetorical about it.

And are in the process of being pushed out of it. See evidence above.

More hot air.
You made a claim that doesn't stand up. It's hardly the first time that Christians on the far right have pulled this stunt either, aCW regularly tried for some sort of martyr status on his bonkers WHMBR! thread(s). Reality doesn't bear that out. You have the right to air your views, as do they along with others. That's the reality.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Senate passes bill to protect same-sex and interracial marriage over GOP opposition

The bill now goes back to the House for a final vote before heading to President Biden's desk.

The Respect for Marriage Act was approved 61-36, with unanimous support from Democrats and 12 GOP votes after defeating a filibuster and rejecting three amendments offered by Republicans who oppose the bill.​
The measure now returns to the House for a final vote before it can go to President Joe Biden, who is expected to sign it into law.​
The Senate vote reflects the rapidly growing public support for legal same-sex marriage, which hit a new high of 71% in Gallup tracking polls in June, up from just 27% in 1996 when Gallup first began polling the issue. . . .​
For some Republicans, backing the bill has sparked blowback.​
“My days since the first cloture vote on the Respect for Marriage Act as amended have involved a painful exercise in accepting admonishment and fairly brutal self soul-searching — entirely avoidable, I might add, had I simply chosen to vote 'no,'” Sen. Cynthia Lummis of Wyoming, one of the GOP supporters, said on the Senate floor.​
“I, and many like me, have been vilified and despised by some who disagree with our beliefs. They do not withhold bitter invective. They use their own hateful speech to make sure that I, and others who believe as I do, that we are hated and despised by them,” she added.​

It doesn't sound MAGA are "vibrating to the resonance of unconditional love." :(