Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, I never said I wasn't a Christian.

Instead of attacking the argument (White Christians are the most privileged sector/live in a perpetual state of persecution), you attacked me.

I usually ignore those kinds of ad homs, but since you recently admonished me for an ad hom that actually wasn't one (re: Trump), it's worth a mention.
White Christian here, however, I won’t be attending church until I am able to find one that is black evangelical.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No, I never said I wasn't a Christian.

Well you certainly don't act like one, at least on TOL.

. . . you attacked me.

How did I attack you? For reference, here again is what I said:

What do you care? You ain't part of it.

Also..... Privileged because we fear God.

You can read more about it if you read Job.

So again, please explain how that was an ad hominem.

I usually ignore those kinds of ad homs,

That's nice.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
White Christian here, however, I won’t be attending church until I am able to find one that is black evangelical.

You're definitely not in the right-wing sector of white Christians in a state of perpetual persecution.

The right wing (and the evangelical pulpits) have already settled back into the same narrative as the Obama years.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're definitely not in the right-wing sector of white Christians in a state of perpetual persecution.

The right wing (and the evangelical pulpits) have already settled back into the same narrative as the Obama years.
True, I am a moderate Christian who unfortunately resides in a red state.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The evil left who support abortion, homosexuality, child molestation, adultery and other perversions

and those who oppose them

Sounds good to me.

Which side will you be on, Rusha?
California will hand the keys to the front door to the red Chinese in less than one year. Can't let that happen.