Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
The whole point of storming of the Capital was to scare Mike Pence into fleeing from D.C. so Chuck Grassley could take Pence's place and certify the votes of the fake pro-Trump electors to give Trump a second term:
:rolleyes: If that was the case?...Considering the fact the the President's Vice is basically the Executive Do-Boy, why didn't Trump just send him somewhere "else" for a bit. Affairs of State...Whatever..."Here Mike take the keys to Air Force One".

As opposed to relying on a mob to have an effect impossible to accurately predict?

As soon as the Proud Boys and their pocket full of wire ties seized the reins of the Nation right? :sneaky:

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
I have
Here's video of Josh Hawley running for his life from the rioters during the Capitol invasion:

:ROFLMAO: I know...I love some of the videos & photo's to come out of that.

My personal favorites are a video I saw of the Senators all being marched 2x2 down their gilded hallways wearing those crummy plastic-bag gas-masks...And there was another with them all crawling on the floor, hiding behind desks & whatnot...Nancy was LITERALLY clutching at her pearls! :ROFLMAO:

Good stuff. :LOL:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I have

:ROFLMAO: I know...I love some of the videos & photo's to come out of that.

My personal favorites are a video I saw of the Senators all being marched 2x2 down their gilded hallways wearing those crummy plastic-bag gas-masks...And there was another with them all crawling on the floor, hiding behind desks & whatnot...Nancy was LITERALLY clutching at her pearls! :ROFLMAO:

Good stuff. :LOL:
My favorite was Ted Cruz as Elmer Fudd with a shotgun hunting AOC as Bugs Bunny.

"Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting big booty Latina. huh-huh-huh-huh-huh"

Last edited:

ok doser

Article Image

The January 6th hearings ended in epic fashion, with America finally learning that Senator Josh Hawley runs like a total girl. Still, we came away from season one with several unanswered questions:

1. Where are the kangaroos? If we're going to have a kangaroo court, we want to see some kangaroos, preferably wearing boxing gloves.
  2. Will Trump turn out to be Liz Cheney's real father? Feels like the drama is building to an epic "I am your father" reveal.
  3. How does Adam Schiff hold up that giant head on his tiny neck? It really defies all the laws of physics. We're starting to suspect his head is actually CGI.
  4. How did jet fuel melt steel beams? Speaking of defying the laws of physics, NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO EXPLAIN THIS.
  5. Is Adam Kinzinger happy? Like, deep down? We sure hope to one day see a genuine smile out of him. Poor little fella.
  6. Where was Trump when there was just one set of footprints? He was carrying you on the beach in his gargantuan hands.
  7. If no one watches the January 6th hearings, did they really happen? An age-old philosophical question comes to the fore once again.
  8. Will the hearings change anyone's mind about Trump? SPOILER ALERT: Nah.
We can't wait to see if our questions get answered when the January 6th hearings resume this fall with their Halloween Spooktacular! Let us know if there are other burning questions you're just dying to find the answer to!

ok doser

IMG_20220723_184722.jpg
coming to a close, Representatives Adam Kinzinger and Liz Cheney are feeling great about their audition to become MSNBC anchors.

"I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but I think I nailed it," said Mr. Kinzinger. "Feel like I've really gotten down that perfect combination of keeping a veneer of professionalism while showing nothing but total disdain for others."

With both representatives soon to be unemployed, the two began searching for new work about six months ago. "Interestingly, the skills you learn in Congress don't transfer to many other jobs," said Ms. Cheney. "It turns out fostering anger to gain power isn't that useful outside of politics and the media. Oh, and boxing promotion, but that really wasn't for me."

Nervous about the audition, Mr. Kinzinger reportedly began practicing his speeches for the hearing to a group of stuffed animals and superheroes he set up in his bedroom. "To call this hearing a partisan witch hunt is ludicrous," said Mr. Kinzinger to his Marvel collectibles. "It is absolutely fair, and people out there really do care about it! Now nod your head, Spider-Man."

At publishing time, Mr. Kinzinger and Ms. Cheney had placed a stipulation that MSNBC had to hire them together, as no job was worth separating their love.

ok doser

Failing in their attempt to prove a coup, the Demtards pull their trump card - redefining language.

"It was incitement by silence"

😅😂🤣😆

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
There has been much debate over whether Trump’s rally speech on Jan. 6, 2021, constituted “incitement.” That’s somewhat of a red herring. What matters more — and has become crystal clear in recent days — is that Trump didn’t lift a finger to stop the violence that followed.

And he was the only person who could stop what was happening. He was the only one the crowd was listening to. It was incitement by silence. Trump only wanted one thing during that infamous afternoon: to pressure Vice President Mike Pence to decertify the election of Joe Biden. He thought the violence of his loyal followers would make Pence crack, or delay the vote altogether.

To his eternal shame, as appalled aides implored him to publicly call on his followers to go home, he instead further fanned the flames by tweeting: “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution.”

His only focus was to find any means — damn the consequences — to block the peaceful transfer of power. There is no other explanation, just as there is no defense, for his refusal to stop the violence.

It’s up to the Justice Department to decide if this is a crime. But as a matter of principle, as a matter of character, Trump has proven himself unworthy to be this country’s chief executive again.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
As we’ve noted, most Americans believe the Jan. 6 Committee is biased and are not watching the hearings. Despite the Committee trying to throw anything they can up against the wall, the ratings of the hearings have gone down from the first trainwreck primetime hearing.
The NY Post is a right-wing publication owned by Rupert Murdoch. They've moved on from Trump:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

Claim​

Image shows an authentic January 4 2021 memo issued by Acting Defense Secretary Christopher Miller, restricting deployment of the Washington, DC National Guard on January 5th and 6th 2021.

Rating​

True

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Trump only wanted one thing during that infamous afternoon: to pressure Vice President Mike Pence to decertify the election of Joe Biden. He thought the violence of his loyal followers would make Pence crack, or delay the vote altogether.

:unsure: Wanted him to leave too...don't forget that.

Why, I bet Trump wanted Pence to...To...To wear Ivana's Louboutin's too!...Yeah that's the ticket!...I'm gonna tell you the truth right now it was...It was...Incitement by silence! Yeahhhh....Incitement by silence.