Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

marke

And she was imprisoned for it. So?
Bill Ayers was the leader of a leftist democrat terror group that bombed federal buildings, including the US Capitol, and murdered people, yet he got off on a technicality and brags today that he did not do enough damage. That thug mentored B. Obama and introduced him to the political world from his own rich white elitist living room in Chicago.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You're afraid to tell us whether or not inciting riots at the Capitol on J6 is a crime, @User Name. Prove me wrong.

Is inciting riots at the Capitol on J6 a crime? Yes or No?
So Ray Epps should be charged with the same crimes that Stewart Rhodes and other J6 instigators were charged with? Is that what you're saying?

marke

You try again. As I predicted, neither @Jefferson nor you can name any specific crime/crimes for which Epps is guilty. If you can, prove me wrong. I'll wait.

You won't do it because you can't because I'm right and you're wrong. So there! Take that!
Who are you going to believe, your lying eyes or your favorite peer-reviewed and fact-checked democrat spokesperson?

marke

So Ray Epps should be charged with the same crimes that Stewart Rhodes and other J6 instigators were charged with? Is that what you're saying?
All J-6 defendants should be tried for various degrees of destructive behaviors in their legitimate protest against treasonous voter fraud.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Is inciting riots at the Capitol on J6 a crime? Yes or No?
@User Name: <NO ANSWER, STILL>

Why do you want to not answer that question, @User Name? Oh, yeah...because on the one hand, if you say "No", you'll show yourself to be an idiot--since obviously the correct answer is "Yes". Yet, on the other hand, by saying "Yes", you'd be admitting you are an idiot for having told us Ray Epps committed no crime/crimes:
As I predicted, neither @Jefferson nor you can name any specific crime/crimes for which Epps is guilty.
You've once again shown us that "balance" that @annabenedetti says you provide, @User Name, by once again neatly cancelling yourself out.

Is inciting riots at the Capitol on J6 a specific crime for which Epps is guilty, @User Name? Yes or No?

7djengo7

The reason why Trump isn't in prison today but his J6 rioters are is the same reason why Ray Epps isn't in prison today but his J6 rioters are.
For what reason, according to you, was Ray Epps not in prison at the time you wrote that "Ray Epps isn't in prison today"?

7djengo7

@User Name: <NO ANSWER, STILL>

Why do you want to not answer that question, @User Name? Oh, yeah...because on the one hand, if you say "No", you'll show yourself to be an idiot--since obviously the correct answer is "Yes". Yet, on the other hand, by saying "Yes", you'd be admitting you are an idiot for having told us Ray Epps committed no crime/crimes:

You've once again shown us that "balance" that @annabenedetti says you provide, @User Name, by once again neatly cancelling yourself out.

Is inciting riots at the Capitol on J6 a specific crime for which Epps is guilty, @User Name? Yes or No?
@User Name: <NO ANSWER>
For what specific crime/crimes?
For what reason, according to you, was Ray Epps not in prison at the time you wrote that "Ray Epps isn't in prison today"?