Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

marke

I'm all for charging Ray Epps with something, but charge him with what? No one seems to know!
If the FBI was worth its salt it could send armed agents into Epps's home as they did into Trump's home, looking for something they might be able to charge him with.

marke

All of your fellow MAGAs on this forum have been crying about Ray Epps this, and Ray Epps that, and I just got you to claim that Ray Epps hasn't done anything worthy of being charged with anything.

Congratulations! You just pwned yourself. Don't forget to change your underwear.
Nobody has provided any evidence of Epp's collusion with democrats in the democrat-designed fake J-6 conspiracy theory that has not been denied, covered up, or destroyed by lying leftist democrat officials

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Ray Epps is (or was?) a long-time member of the Oath Keepers in good standing
Remember what you say about Trump:
Trump is a phony. Many are under the mistaken impression that Trump is hard right
Can you also say that Ray Epps is a phony? If you can't, then why can't you? Because he wears a red MAGA hat?
I knew weeks in advance that there was going to be violence at the Capitol on J6
Please specify which action(s) you are saying you, weeks in advance, knew were going to occur at the Capitol on J6.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Interesting that you chose to say "attempt to incite" rather than to say just "incite".
Oh, so you think Ray Epps is guilty of an "incitement to attempt an insurrection" then? Got it.

Ray Epps incited leftard scumbags like you to falsely accuse conservatives of being criminals.
Were the MAGAs who violently invaded the Capitol and assaulted police "being criminals" in your opinion? Why or why not?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Oh, so you think Ray Epps is guilty of an "incitement to attempt an insurrection" then? Got it.
Oh, so the drug damage you've done to your brain inhibits you from reading/thinking rationally about what I wrote, then? Got it.

What do you mean by your phrase:
incitement to attempt an insurrection
?

Were the MAGAs who violently invaded the Capitol and assaulted police "being criminals" in your opinion?
What MAGAs violently invaded the Capitol and assaulted police, you lying oinker? You've yet to prove that any did.