Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
A former leader of the Proud Boys pleaded guilty today to seditious conspiracy for his actions before and during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. His and others’ actions sought to stop the transfer of power by disrupting a joint session of the U.S. Congress convened to ascertain and count the electoral votes related to the presidential election.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
A former leader of the Proud Boys pleaded guilty today to seditious conspiracy for his actions before and during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. His and others’ actions sought to stop the transfer of power by disrupting a joint session of the U.S. Congress convened to ascertain and count the electoral votes related to the presidential election.

Not so much pride now, I guess. 🙄

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
A former leader of the Proud Boys pleaded guilty today to seditious conspiracy for his actions before and during the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021.
This means nothing. Confession from torture means nothing. The J6 inmates are begging to be transferred to Gitmo so their conditions will be improved.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
This means nothing. Confession from torture means nothing. The J6 inmates are begging to be transferred to Gitmo so their conditions will be improved.
Are you saying that these domestic terrorists did not, in fact, violently invade the Capitol, assaulting police along the way, in a vain attempt to prevent Mike Pence and Congress from certifying the election and officially declaring Joe Biden to be the 46th president of the USA? We have it on video.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
From wiki:

"The Proud Boys are known for their opposition to left-wing and progressive groups"

Looks okay to me
:unsure: Oh, I understand their stated intentions but, pleading guilty in these circumstances is a bit more co-operation than opposition.

Granted he is facing some pretty heavy stuff right now, but was he unaware of the possible consequences of his actions?

It's why OUR LORD counsels us to count the cost. The work OUR LORD calls us to is of much higher purpose but the principle holds true of any endeavor of consequence.

Luke 14:28-32 NASB
28 For which one of you, when he wants to build a tower, does not first sit down and calculate the cost, to see if he has enough to complete it? 29 Otherwise, when he has laid a foundation and is not able to finish, all who are watching it will begin to ridicule him, 30 saying, ‘This person began to build, and was not able to finish!’ 31 Or what king, when he sets out to meet another king in battle, will not first sit down and consider whether he is strong enough with ten thousand men to face the one coming against him with twenty thousand? 32 Otherwise, while the other is still far away, he sends a delegation and requests terms of peace.

Arthur Brain

Are you saying that these domestic terrorists did not, in fact, violently invade the Capitol, assaulting police along the way, in a vain attempt to prevent Mike Pence and Congress from certifying the election and officially declaring Joe Biden to be the 46th president of the USA? We have it on video.
The whole world has it on video...

Arthur Brain

:unsure: Oh, I understand their stated intentions but, pleading guilty in these circumstances is a bit more co-operation than opposition.

Granted he is facing some pretty heavy stuff right now, but was he unaware of the possible consequences of his actions?

It's why OUR LORD counsels us to count the cost. The work OUR LORD calls us to is of much higher purpose but the principle holds true of any endeavor of consequence.
To give the full article from Wiki:

Nothing to be proud of with any of that and hardly surprising that some of its wingnut offenders wanted to cooperate considering.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ

Absolutely.

marke

To give the full article from Wiki:

Nothing to be proud of with any of that and hardly surprising that some of its wingnut offenders wanted to cooperate considering.
The Proud Boys are like the KKK, BLM, and the Black Liberation Army, among others, in that none of these groups represent the views of godly Christians and conservatives.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The Proud Boys are like the KKK, BLM, and the Black Liberation Army, among others, in that none of these groups represent the views of godly Christians and conservatives.
If I was in prison and had to choose a gang to join, I would choose Proud Boys first, then KKK

That reminds me, it's been awhile since I've rewatched American History X.

I think I'll put that on the list right after I finish with The Revenant