Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
They way @User Name is framing it, Trump is a RINO!
Trump is literally the only MAGA I know of who:
  • is pro-choice state-by-state
  • favors nationwide exceptions for abortion bans in cases of rape, incest, and the life of the mother
  • is in favor of gay marriage
  • is pro-LGBTQ
  • is pro-vaccination
All other Republicans who take these positions are vilified as RINOs by the MAGA wing of the Republican Party, yet Trump gets a complete pass. Interesting, isn't it?

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Trump is literally the only MAGA I know of who:
  • is pro-choice state-by-state
  • favors nationwide exceptions for abortion bans in cases of rape, incest, and the life of the mother
  • is in favor of gay marriage
  • is pro-LGBTQ
  • is pro-vaccination
All other Republicans who take these positions are vilified as RINOs by the MAGA wing of the Republican Party, yet Trump gets a complete pass. Interesting, isn't it?
Since you claim (w/out proving) that Trump is pro- all those things you love (sodomy, baby murder, injecting foreign substances into veins, etc.) why do you so hate his guts, @User Name? Also, since you say Trump is pro- all those things, what do you mean by calling him "MAGA"?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
you claim (w/out proving) that Trump is pro- all those things you love (sodomy, baby murder, injecting foreign substances into veins, etc.)
If you don't already know that Trump is pro- all those things, you are a perfect example of why Trump said he loves the uneducated.

7djengo7

If you don't already know that Trump is pro- all those things, you are a perfect example of why Trump said he loves the uneducated.
Were it true that Trump is pro- all those things, why would he love it for people to not know he is? What would he get out of people not knowing he is pro- all those things?

7djengo7

Trump.

Wow. Do I have to spell it all out for you?
The point is that you can't spell it out, for anyone. To say "unqualified support of Trump" is to speak meaninglessly. You need to specify: "unqualified support of Trump" in what way(s)?
Are you really this dumb?
By your near demonstrative, I take it you're asking if I'm really as dumb as you are. The answer is No; I'm much less dumb than you are.
Their unqualified support of what?
@User Name: <NO ANSWER>

Can't you read? I asked you, "Their unqualified support of WHAT?" I did not say, "Their unqualified support of WHOM?"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Can't you read? I asked you, "Their unqualified support of WHAT?" I did not say, "Their unqualified support of WHOM?"
The "what" is frankly irrelevant to Trump. All that matters in Trump's mind is that people support HIM. And they do support him, regardless of "what".

7djengo7

The "what" is frankly irrelevant to Trump. All that matters in Trump's mind is that people support HIM. And they do support him, regardless of "what".
IOW, you can't answer the question I asked you. Got it.
Their unqualified support of what?
@User Name: <NO ANSWER>

I guess if Trump is, as you say, pro- things that you, @User Name, love (sodomy, baby murder, God-blaspheming mockery of the institution of marriage, etc.) then in Trump's mind you, @User Name, must be someone who supports HIM.

7djengo7

The "what" is frankly irrelevant to Trump. All that matters in Trump's mind is that people support HIM.
So, if Trump is, as you claim, pro-sodomy, it's irrelevant to Trump that people are anti-sodomy? In what sense could being anti-sodomy be rationally thought of as supporting someone who is pro-sodomy?