First ice storm of 2018

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
The forecast around here is for the coldest Thanksgiving in many, many years. We've already had two snowfalls, and we've got more coming this week.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i'm in northern new york, about four miles from the canadian border - we have a forecast low of 7 tomorrow night and thursday night, then back to normal

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It got very slimy on the night of my dress rehearsal in Minnesota too. We were socked with nasty weather too. Minnesota is said to have the worst winter weather in the US. Now true that is I don't know.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
i'm in northern new york, about four miles from the canadian border - we have a forecast low of 7 tomorrow night and thursday night, then back to normal
And the times we live in. I'm watching the British Prime Minister get grilled by the Parliament. Right in Boston. It's just piped into my home, without me even asking. 'C-SPAN' it says on the screen. It's amazing what we've done with communications. That's got to figure into the eventual reunification of the Church on earth, you'd figure. :idunno: :)

john w

Hall of Fame
My mistake-I thought this thread was about my experience,in 2011, in asking a woman out.