Five Things You Need To Know About The Paris Climate Deal

Quetzal

According to most "scientists", there was an ice-age about 10,000 years ago where the sheet of ice was kilometers thick as far south as Green Bay, WI. This ice receded long before man started burning "fossil fuels". How does this fit with your theory?
While I do understand there was an ice age (how many years ago was that, again?), why are we ignoring the more recent data that suggests a correlation between an increase in CO2, an increase in global temperature, an increase in sea level, and a decrease in arctic ice? Quite a few coincidences ...

Right Divider

Body part
While I do understand there was an ice age (how many years ago was that, again?), why are we ignoring the more recent data that suggests a correlation between an increase in CO2, an increase in global temperature, an increase in sea level, and a decrease in arctic ice? Quite a few coincidences ...
And you've, I'm sure, got conclusive evidence that this can ONLY be man-made.

brewmama

Oops, there actually ISN'T a correlation!, That's OK, facts don't matter! And no proof needed!

journey

God's Word Says:

Genesis 8:21-22 KJV And the LORD smelled a sweet savour; and the LORD said in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done. 22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

brewmama

img_20151214_145725.jpg

Quetzal

You didn't address my source. But, you know what the cool part is? No one cares about your opinion or mine. Close to 200 nations came together, pooled their collective data and said "this is a problem." So, if you want to continue to deny what is there, that is on you. The rest of us will move on without you. :wave2:

brewmama

You didn't address my source. But, you know what the cool part is? No one cares about your opinion or mine. Close to 200 nations came together, pooled their collective data and said "this is a problem." So, if you want to continue to deny what is there, that is on you. The rest of us will move on without you. :wave2:

So you say. Of course there's no teeth in it, they will be using "peer pressure" and try to induce guilt, which some idiots will buy.

Quetzal

So you say. Of course there's no teeth in it, they will be using "peer pressure" and try to induce guilt, which some idiots will buy.
What is more believable? That close to 200 nations are all in on it together to do evil stuff or there might be genuine data that supports this theory. You tell me.

brewmama

What is more believable? That close to 200 nations are all in on it together to do evil stuff or there might be genuine data that supports this theory. You tell me.

Ha ha! Don't you know most of those 200 nations are going to be on the receiving end of the big money? Of COURSE they're going to go with it.

Last edited:

Quetzal

Ha ha! Don't you know most of those 200 nations are going to be on the receiving end of the big money? Of COURSE they going to go with it.
So, your theory is this is a global scam encompassing 200 countries... for money. :rotfl:

brewmama

China and India will be pleased that this agreement permits them to go on burning coal and expanding their economies all they want. The President will be pleased that the agreement is weak enough that he can attempt to bypass Senate ratification.

brewmama

This agreement will not meaningfully alter the temperature of the Earth, even under the UN’s own computer models.

Quetzal

China and India will be pleased that this agreement permits them to go on burning coal and expanding their economies all they want. The President will be pleased that the agreement is weak enough that he can attempt to bypass Senate ratification.

This agreement will not meaningfully alter the temperature of the Earth, even under the UN’s own computer models.

Your fear and paranoia is noted. Until next time... :nightall: