Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Flippin' thru the paper
10 meg version
Monday October 20th, 2003. This is show #208.

BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

"God promises in the Bible that swift and terrifying punishments deter crime. So God promises that. Liberals say it's not true, but liberals are stupid, God is smart."

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
SECOND BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

"We got 10 bumper stickers in our P.O. box today and they say, 'Proud parents of a teenage daughter in public school who hasn't been knocked up yet.' That's these bumper stickers. And I said to Cheryl, I said, 'Honey, what are we going to do with these bumper stickers? We can't put them on our car. What are we going to do with them?' And she chucked at the point of the bumper sticker and, 'I don't know what we're going to do with them.' We'll have to give them out at church. How could you give something like that out at church. We'll have to put each one in a brown envelope, a paper bag."
Now who could have sent Bob those bumper stickers? :angel:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jefferson
SECOND BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

Now who could have sent Bob those bumper stickers? :angel:
You?? :shocked: :chuckle:

Lucky

Hall of Fame
I downloaded the mp3 already but I haven't had enough free time to listen to it. When I get a chance to listen, I'll post my opinions...

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Lucky8
I downloaded the mp3 already but I haven't had enough free time to listen to it. When I get a chance to listen, I'll post my opinions...
Okay, I listened to it. I know, I know. I'm always L8. I thought it was pretty good. I did like that qoute, "Liberals are stupid; God is smart." The story about the police officer/hatchet-guy was sad. I don't like hearing those kinds of things. It's one of those intense situations, survival instincts seem to take over I guess.

I am curious though, was he on his own property (or parents) when he was shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.