Former Texas Gov. Rick Perry

I like perry
I like him more now that I've read this piece. I've read both American Sniper and Lone Survivor so, I am doubly impressed with Perry especially with the support he's given to the Luttrell's, and Taya Kyle's endorsement. The Democratic hit pieces they tried to do on Perry's honesty remind me of what they did to Sarah Palin. Hillary Clinton is the one who should be investigated and put behind bars.

HisServant

There still seems to be a problem in Christianity where they think voluntarily enlisting to kill people is somehow noble and Christ-like.

Christians that enlist in the army are only Christians by culture... not Christians by faith.

Hence, this is why this nut case should not be elected.... enough with the killing.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
There still seems to be a problem in Christianity where they think voluntarily enlisting to kill people is somehow noble and Christ-like.

Christians that enlist in the army are only Christians by culture... not Christians by faith.

Hence, this is why this nut case should not be elected.... enough with the killing.

who is going to let you define what a christian is?

republicanchick

I like him more now that I've read this piece. I've read both American Sniper and Lone Survivor so, I am doubly impressed with Perry especially with the support he's given to the Luttrell's, and Taya Kyle's endorsement. The Democratic hit pieces they tried to do on Perry's honesty remind me of what they did to Sarah Palin. Hillary Clinton is the one who should be investigated and put behind bars.

for sure

But she always gets a pass.

which reminds me of that psg in the Word:

"Woe unto them who call good evil and evil good"

+++

republicanchick

who is going to let you define what a christian is?

yeh, kinda reminds me of Hellary defining what "private" is

(of course, it doesn't matter what she or anyone else thinks. Bottom line: she was working for the gov and had NO right to "private" emails, save the ones that really were private.. meaning NOT in the same email as gov messages

can't stand that woman and her creepy husband..

I pray for them, though.. pray they repent so they can avoid Hell

+++

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
People who follow and model Christ... that is what a Christian is.

Christ never picked up a weapon or went to war... neither should we if we are serious about our faith.

Matthew 8:5-13 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

5 And when Jesus entered Capernaum, a centurion came to Him, imploring Him, 6 and saying, “Lord, my servant is lying paralyzed at home, fearfully tormented.” 7 Jesus *said to him, “I will come and heal him.” 8 But the centurion said, “Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I also am a man under authority, with soldiers under me; and I say to this one, ‘Go!’ and he goes, and to another, ‘Come!’ and he comes, and to my slave, ‘Do this!’ and he does it.” 10 Now when Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who were following, “Truly I say to you, I have not found such great faith with anyone in Israel. 11 I say to you that many will come from east and west, and recline at the table with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven; 12 but the sons of the kingdom will be cast out into the outer darkness; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” 13 And Jesus said to the centurion, “Go; it shall be done for you as you have believed.” And the servant was healed that very moment.

Centurion; not serious about his faith....Got it. :plain:

republicanchick

if a psycho comes to my door

and tries to kill me and I have a gun, I am going to use it. I don't believe psychopaths should be allowed to live and kill again while I, law abiding Christian, am doing nothing wrong, am trying to be a good citizen.. etc.

If you people believe otherwise, that is your choice..

But God does not change.. and well... read up on what God did to evil folks in the Old T times...

He didn't mess around..

some of you out there think he became Mr Wimp 2000 years ago...

think what u want

++++