Forum Life Lessons: Questioning the TOL Experience

Truster

Atheists hate God with every breath they take and don't know it.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Atheist is auto-logical and comes from atheos, which translates accurately into English as without Theos. The person is without (Theos) Elohim because Elohim has left them in that condition. Agnostic means without knowledge and the person is without saving knowledge because, it has not been given to them.

The term atheist is only used once in scripture and that by Paul.

Truster

Congratulations on denying God's grace and making Him the author of their unbelief.

The Lake of Fire awaits blasphemers like you.

For the entire length of the old testament the nations were left in darkness as being atheist. You oppose the truth because the Truth is not in you.

Truster

PS I don't expect you to have spiritual understanding, but I hoped you'd have the ability to check the grammatical facts I've posted, but it seems not.

Truster

When He dealt with NATIONS, yes. But for now God does not deal with nations but with INDIVIDUALS, any of whom may be saved if they believe the Gospel of grace.

I was simply using scripture to point out the sovereign right of the Almighty to save or to damn.

glorydaz

When He dealt with NATIONS, yes. But for now God does not deal with nations but with INDIVIDUALS, any of whom may be saved if they believe the Gospel of grace.

Besides which...God has always dealt with individuals as well. We see it throughout the OT....individuals who were not "left in darkness" as Truster claims.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Maybe your question needs rewording. :idunno:

Always a possibility, but no one else seemed to miss the thrust of it. Could be a cultural/language thing. In any event, thanks for the other answers and for taking time to chime in on the whole. :cheers:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Back on topic, what are Trusty and Muster arguing about? :eek:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
It's that bizarre accent.
:chuckle: True story. I was part of a group of teachers talking through a work session on RTI when, during a lull, one decided to go on for a bit about her irritation with people moving into the South, particularly the coastal area where we live. She lamented the impact of it on roadways and favorite restaurants, etc. Then she looked over to me and said, "No offense." :plain:

So I said, "I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand you. Could you say that again with the actual vowel sounds?" She was a good sport about it.

Back on topic, what are Trusty and Muster arguing about? :eek:
I think that one is an either/or. :)

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Looks like an ill wind blew away a weeks posts. It et a Wrap in Quixote's and everything past the first post of this year's Cub Reporters thread. :noid:

Anyone else sustain much damage? I mean, a week's worth of posts for some of us is a good bit of posting. Or, a day to a few around here, so they might not miss them and heaven knows the rest of us won't. :D

How goes it with you?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Looks like an ill wind blew away a weeks posts. It et a Wrap in Quixote's and everything past the first post of this year's Cub Reporters thread. :noid:

Anyone else sustain much damage? I mean, a week's worth of posts for some of us is a good bit of posting. Or, a day to a few around here, so they might not miss them and heaven knows the rest of us won't. :D

How goes it with you?
Indeed. Would have been informative to know how these erasures of posts came about. I hope if it is a bug in the vBulletin update process that it has been reported to them. Unfortunately the Wayback Machine failed to capture any snapshots from the past week, too.

Then again, there do seem to be some June posts in the Archive:
http://theologyonline.com/archive/index.php/t-90953.html

AMR

Truster

Scripture nowhere says He damns individuals to Hell for rejecting the Gospel that He refused to let them believe. That is a lie of Satan and you're promoting it.

John promoted it as well;

"He that trusteth on him is not condemned: but he that trusteth not is condemned already, because he hath not trusted in the name of the only begotten Son of Elohim".

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Indeed. Would have been informative to know how these erasures of posts came about. I hope if it is a bug in the vBulletin update process that it has been reported to them. Unfortunately the Wayback Machine failed to capture any snapshots from the past week, too.

Then again, there do seem to be some June posts in the Archive:
http://theologyonline.com/archive/index.php/t-90953.html

AMR
I was surprised at how much was eaten by whatever came our way, but that's life on the web, I suppose.

Speaking of the alternate community, another suicide making the news today with traveling chef Bourdain found unresponsive in his luxury hotel in France. Money, beauty around him, and renown within his walk were not enough to safeguard the poor fellow. Even the love and life of his 11 year old daughter couldn't stop whatever consumed Anthony. A very sad day for people who found his travels and spirit of adventure inspiring and marveled at his appetite for exploration.