Fourth Heaven IS:

Letsargue

I almost forgot about explaining the Fourth Heaven. – None of you can believe it anyhow, but I’ll do what I said I’d do.

Just a minor thing that God said, that you reject.
Revelation 21:2 KJV – “I John saw THE HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM, COMING DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband”. -----

Revelation 21:9-12 KJV - I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. 10- And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, DESCENDING OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD, 11- Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12- And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13- On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14- And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb”. -----

You see! – Well, no you likely can’t SEE. – But, you see, this is the Heaven that all you guys look forward to come down and you’re going to get to walk those golden streets some day after the Resurrection / “RAPTURE”. – HOLD YOUR BREATH! – Because I’ve been here in that Holy City since it came ( down from GOD OUT OF HEAVEN ). You missed it, but I’m sure you don’t care about that. You have your own doctrine about it from some book, some foolish man wrote, and not God. - SEE, - God said, and John wrote what God showed him, and the fool is blind to the things God says. – That’s the Third Heaven / Paradise; the same place Jesus prepared, and the two from the other two crosses went with the Christ the day of the crucifixion. It’s the same place that Paul / “PAUL” was CAUGHT UP to / “RAPTURED” -? – I think Paul was allowed to return to your world, AND / “AND”, WELL!

What it is, and how it is.
The Third Heaven that John saw COMING DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF ANOTHER HEAVEN, / THE FOURTH HEAVEN” is only a tabernacle, a temporary place that Jesus prepared and said he would return and receive the Church unto himself, that where he was, they would be ALSO. HHAA! - The Fourth Heaven.

Flesh and blood cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, but the Body of Jesus Christ, formed of the Word of God can, - that is the Body Jesus gave to us, and I am in the Body of Christ, and you’re not WITH ME WHERE I AM. – My New Name is the “Word of God” - It is written on the stone that he gave me and not you, because you don’t have that stone; do you? – The Word of God is the name of the Lord that he gave to us / the Christians. That is how our names are written in the Lamb’s -( Book of Life / The New Testament )-, and your name cannot be there. - In the Glass, I have now seen him face to face, but you haven’t.

Demons and Saints are counterparts of the two gods, the god of that world and the God of the Fourth Heaven. – Demons and Saints are also called Angels; the angels of the devil, and the Angels of God. There are only two places where either dwell at this moment. The devil and his angels are in the Fire, and Christ, the everlasting Father / the almighty God, and we the Church are with him in the Fourth Heaven, the place that you all haven’t ever even heard of. – That’s alright, you haven’t heard much that God has said anyhow. --- We are sent back to your darkened world to try to save some of those left behind after being born of the devil, and can still believe, before it’s too late for them. --- Jude 23 KJV – “Others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh”. ----- God said that also, over two thousand years ago, and you were standing there when Jesus spoke of the end, and you didn’t believe him then and most likely you can’t believe him still. – But you will when the body you dwell in now returns back to the dust, and you will see that you are already there. The Liar, your father now has lied to you all. The Christ made a way to die to that body and be renewed in the Body of Christ with me. – Believe what you will. I have told you before, before and after the cross. ----- NOW! - Is that BLASPHEMY as it was then, or can you prove that I’m a LIAR and the DECEIVER as witnessed then? – NO / “NO”, I am not Jesus, I never ever said that I was, I am thy fellow dweller of the same dark place where you dwell, but I will go back home to the Father and Mother.

Isaiah 55:11 KJV – “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it”. -----

Again, - I did not have to study this, but received it the same way I have always received all.

Paul – 013111

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I almost forgot about explaining the Fourth Heaven. – None of you can believe it anyhow, but I’ll do what I said I’d do....Just a minor thing that God said, that you reject.
You know, as a practical matter its better to present an argument, position, or even ask a question going in if you can't wait until you've set out your piece before describing a rejection that can't have actually happened yet.

I mean, a new guy might be happening by and thinking, "What's this?" And then he gets to that declarative and says to himself, "Oh, a presumptive nutter." I mean, why rob him of the rich experience of discovery?

...I have now seen him face to face, but you haven’t.
I think we all agree that you're a special case. :poly: Else, I actually met the principal.

That’s alright, you haven’t heard much that God has said anyhow.
It's probably because you're yelling all the time. :think:

NO / “NO”, I am not Jesus, I never ever said that I was,
Okay. Show of hands. Who here said or thought, even in passing, that LA is Jesus?

I am thy fellow dweller of the same dark place where you dwell, but I will go back home to the Father and Mother.
Say what? :squint: Did you just go all yin/yang on us?

Again, - I did not have to study this, but received it the same way I have always received all.
I feel confident enough in stating for the record that I'd bet none of us thought you came to this point by study.

:e4e:

Letsargue

You know, as a practical matter its better to present an argument, position, or even ask a question going in if you can't wait until you've set out your piece before describing a rejection that can't have actually happened yet.

I mean, a new guy might be happening by and thinking, "What's this?" And then he gets to that declarative and says to himself, "Oh, a presumptive nutter." I mean, why rob him of the rich experience of discovery?

I think we all agree that you're a special case. :poly: Else, I actually met the principal.

It's probably because you're yelling all the time. :think:

Okay. Show of hands. Who here said or thought, even in passing, that LA is Jesus?

Say what? :squint: Did you just go all yin/yang on us?

I feel confident enough in stating for the record that I'd bet none of us thought you came to this point by study.

:e4e:

I must have missed something. -- Did you state anything that even hinted that I'm in error anywhere?

Paul -- 061211

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I must have missed something. -- Did you state anything that even hinted that I'm in error anywhere?

Paul -- 061211

Hey, Paul, good to see you. I was wondering where you'd gone.

:think: Of course, I was wondering that when you were here too, but good to see you in any case. :thumb:

Letsargue

Hey, Paul, good to see you. I was wondering where you'd gone.

:think: Of course, I was wondering that when you were here too, but good to see you in any case. :thumb:

Some how I missed your comment here back when? Sorry I'm late for it.

Paul -- 061211

keypurr

I almost forgot about explaining the Fourth Heaven. – None of you can believe it anyhow, but I’ll do what I said I’d do.

Revelation 21:2 KJV – “I John saw THE HOLY CITY, NEW JERUSALEM, COMING DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF HEAVEN, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband”. -----

Revelation 21:9-12 KJV - I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. 10- And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, DESCENDING OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD, 11- Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12- And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13- On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14- And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb”. -----

You see! – Well, no you likely can’t SEE. – But, you see, this is the Heaven that all you guys look forward to come down and you’re going to get to walk those golden streets some day after the Resurrection / “RAPTURE”. – HOLD YOUR BREATH! – Because I’ve been here in that Holy City since it came ( down from GOD OUT OF HEAVEN ). You missed it, but I’m sure you don’t care about that. You have your own doctrine about it from some book, some foolish man wrote, and not God. - SEE, - God said, and John wrote what God showed him, and the fool is blind to the things God says. – That’s the Third Heaven / Paradise; the same place Jesus prepared, and the two from the other two crosses went with the Christ the day of the crucifixion. It’s the same place that Paul / “PAUL” was CAUGHT UP to / “RAPTURED” -? – I think Paul was allowed to return to your world, AND / “AND”, WELL!

The Third Heaven that John saw COMING DOWN FROM GOD OUT OF ANOTHER HEAVEN, / THE FOURTH HEAVEN” is only a tabernacle, a temporary place that Jesus prepared and said he would return and receive the Church unto himself, that where he was, they would be ALSO. HHAA! - The Fourth Heaven.

Flesh and blood cannot enter into the Kingdom of Heaven, but the Body of Jesus Christ, formed of the Word of God can, - that is the Body Jesus gave to us, and I am in the Body of Christ, and you’re not WITH ME WHERE I AM. – My New Name is the “Word of God” - It is written on the stone that he gave me and not you, because you don’t have that stone; do you? – The Word of God is the name of the Lord that he gave to us / the Christians. That is how our names are written in the Lamb’s -( Book of Life / The New Testament )-, and your name cannot be there. - In the Glass, I have now seen him face to face, but you haven’t.

Demons and Saints are counterparts of the two gods, the god of that world and the God of the Fourth Heaven. – Demons and Saints are also called Angels; the angels of the devil, and the Angels of God. There are only two places where either dwell at this moment. The devil and his angels are in the Fire, and Christ, the everlasting Father / the almighty God, and we the Church are with him in the Fourth Heaven, the place that you all haven’t ever even heard of. – That’s alright, you haven’t heard much that God has said anyhow. --- We are sent back to your darkened world to try to save some of those left behind after being born of the devil, and can still believe, before it’s too late for them. --- Jude 23 KJV – “Others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh”. ----- God said that also, over two thousand years ago, and you were standing there when Jesus spoke of the end, and you didn’t believe him then and most likely you can’t believe him still. – But you will when the body you dwell in now returns back to the dust, and you will see that you are already there. The Liar, your father now has lied to you all. The Christ made a way to die to that body and be renewed in the Body of Christ with me. – Believe what you will. I have told you before, before and after the cross. ----- NOW! - Is that BLASPHEMY as it was then, or can you prove that I’m a LIAR and the DECEIVER as witnessed then? – NO / “NO”, I am not Jesus, I never ever said that I was, I am thy fellow dweller of the same dark place where you dwell, but I will go back home to the Father and Mother.

Isaiah 55:11 KJV – “So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it”. -----

Paul – 013111

Never heard of fourth heaven, where in scripture is it mentioned?

Letsargue

Never heard of fourth heaven, where in scripture is it mentioned?

2 Corinthians 12:2-4 KJV – Paul was caught up to “Paradise” the Third / “THIRD HEAVEN”. – That Heaven is with the streets of gold, and so on. / The Heavenly City, New Jerusalem.

John in revelation saw that same Heavenly City, New Jerusalem coming down "FROM GOD", “OUT OF HEAVEN”. --- Revelation 21:2 KJV ---- That was the Third Heaven coming down from GOD from a higher Heaven, The Forth Heaven. The Forth Heaven is not a Heavenly City, but GOD ONLY. – There is no description of the Forth Heaven anywhere in Scripture. – 1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV –---- It just says it in the Spirit of the Word.

Paul – 061211

some other dude

cute-puppy-pictures-edward-puppy-hands.jpg

DAN P

the fourth Dimension ?

the fourth Dimension ?

Paul – 013111

Hi , and before God made the Heaven , that was the fourth heaven or what some called the fourth Dimension or Gods abode

Then he MADE the 3 heavens , and Jude 1:6 proves my point , dan p

Letsargue

Hi , and before God made the Heaven , that was the fourth heaven or what some called the fourth Dimension or Gods abode

Then he MADE the 3 heavens , and Jude 1:6 proves my point , dan p

No, - No it doesn't, - I'll write a Thread to show what God said. -- You can read it for yourself in the Scriptures, nothing can contradict with any other word in the Scriptures. -- God only says what he says in the Letter of the Word, and in the Spirit of the Word, they both are together the same as the Lord's flesh was made of the Word and the Spirit of God / the Spirit of the Word was within Jesus. The fourth Heaven is the only Heaven we should be concerned with after we leave the earth from the Third Heaven / Paradise.

Paul -- 062511

Refractive

I see no reason why there should only be four heavens. Our infinite God can have any number of rooms in His house. It is a Kingdom, after all. Many "countries," many heavens.

It's going to be really interesting.

Letsargue

I see no reason why there should only be four heavens. Our infinite God can have any number of rooms in His house. It is a Kingdom, after all. Many "countries," many heavens.

It's going to be really interesting.

It's all the same thing.

The Church, The Body of Christ, The House of God, The Kingdom of Heaven, The New Jerusalem, The New Heaven and Earth, The Light, The Truth, The Word of God, The Host of Angels, The Fourth Heaven, AND THE THIRD HEAVEN, -- There is nothing that is not the same thing / the Light of God. -- The opposite to all that God is, IS Darkness, and all that Satan IS. --- All that is taught by all you guys are the “PARABLES” / “PARABLES” / “PARABLES” of “GOD”. Nothing but Parables of what God is LIKE. --- Matthew 13:34 KJV --- Those are ALL different Parables / “SCENARIOS” of the SAME THING. And all you guys do is teach different "scenarios" of the same thing which is GOD, JESUS, TRUTH, LIGHT, WORD, ETC. ETC.

God is ONE / “ONE”, the same ONE JESUS IS, and the same one that his Body is, the same one that his family is, and the same one that his Kingdom is, Jesus is the same one that the King is, the King is the same one as the Lord is, the Lord is the same one that all the Angels ARE. There is no one person as a / A Christian makes up himself. ALL CHRISTIANS, OR THE WHOLE HOST OF ANGELS make up the Kingdom / Body of Christ / Church / GOD!

God created the first heaven in the BEGINNING. Then there was the SECOND HEAVEN, then the Third Heaven, THEN THERE WAS THE FOURTH HEAVEN. – God has never been OUT OF his Heaven; 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or the 4th Heaven, NEVER. – Before the beginning, God’s REST / DREAM is where God was, and that was the PLACE OF GOD, and NOW the place of Jesus Christ/ the Body of Christ / “( US )” ( PERIOD ). – That is the SPIRIT OF THE WORD.

Paul – 062711