ECT Gifts of the Spirit

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus said, Judge with righteous judgement....

Today's "Christian" said, nah....

john w

Hall of Fame
..that is funny since you judge James..a MAN as unsaved...along with Peter, and everyone else that you do not agree had reached the perfect state.

Salvation is not accomplished by knowledge you idiot...oops...I know I sank to your level...maybe you will open your eyes and see the hypocrisy in your teaching.

Babes must grow...they are saved as babes..not as perfect men.

You are not God, so please hush. Plus, you are not a man, so kindly stop from speaking in tongues.

I just zinged you. You taught me that.

graceandpeace

"as I also do all those whom think they can play God and judge the salvation of a man."-GP

The book says to do that. Why don't you? Let me guess....you are more "tolerant...sweet....bubbly..." and all that jazz.

Someone feeds GP's children poisonous mushrooms.
GP: Well, the one who did it, I won't judge him/her...I would be playing God if I did that.

And why are you judging me, in saying we are not to play God, and judge others? =self refuting "argument."

Why are you playing God?

Nice sound byte, but it self refuting, and unscriptural. You made it up. You are watching too much TV, and secular entertainment.

"They have made the gospel out to be a lie"-GP

Of course, you cannot make that assessment, because you made up this "the" gospel mantra, and are clueless as to the differences between the gospel of the kingdom, the eternal gospel, the gospel of God,....... They are not the same.

no where in the bible does it tell us to judge the person; his doctrine; yes.

Even Jesus said He judged no man; that their own words would judge them.

graceandpeace

Jesus said, Judge with righteous judgement....

Today's "Christian" said, nah....

doctrines not men.

Why did Jesus say that He didnt judge no man?

john 8:15
Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

I guess you are more god than He is...while in the flesh. Jesus has all Authority to judge as God, but removed it as a man...for He humbled Himself and became as one of us.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That makes no sense in anyway. You are off your rocker.

Actually, he said all authority in it is his. There was a context to his one time comment, and it isn't what you are using it for.

22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, 23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. 25 Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, 27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man

graceandpeace

That makes no sense in anyway. You are off your rocker.

Actually, he said all authority in it is his. There was a context to his one time comment, and it isn't what you are using it for.

22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, 23 that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.

24 “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. 25 Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live. 26 For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself, 27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man

Yes; at the judgement seat of Christ. While He walked the earth as a man; He did not make that claim; and in fact He claimed what I wrote; are you a man?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes; he didnt have full knowledge, and that is exactly why they are STILL in the church today; NO ONE that is saved has full knowledge upon being saved...you expect perfection from the babes....while you agree Paul had to grow in grace..such a silly theolgy system.

Why not rightly divide the word of God and acknowledge that God works the same today...those whom are babes; and growing are in need of them for the same purpose Paul was..to grow thereby.

This is why MAD is such a false teaching...they speak out of both sides of their mouth..Let me ask you, was PAUL saved before he had this full knowledge?

YOUR doctrine stinks.

BABBLER

" he didnt have full knowledge, and that is exactly why they are STILL in the church today'-GP

Nope. Paul did not have full revelation of the mystery. He did eventually...progressive revelation... and that full knowledge is now contained within the book-"fulfill the word of God."

"PAUL saved before he had this full knowledge?"-GP

Yes. The knowledge was not referring to salvation. You made that up, as usual. It is talking about the completed word of God, and, specically, the mystery.

"YOUR doctrine stinks"-GP

Nope. I recognize prophecy, vs. mystery-I recognize differences. You do not, the result being a hodge podge of stealing a little from here, a little from here, and presto!......a mangled, tangled, jumbled web of "doctrine" that results in you ensnarled in strings, ropes, yarns, neurons...so that you are a twisted pretzel, so that you cannot even think straight, and you can "Prove" anything.

Prophecy

vs.

Mystery.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
doctrines not men.

Why did Jesus say that He didnt judge no man?

john 8:15
Ye judge after the flesh; I judge no man.

I guess you are more god than He is...while in the flesh. Jesus has all Authority to judge as God, but removed it as a man...for He humbled Himself and became as one of us.

You mean God had to humble Himself???

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
MAD, the gospel of being saved by KNOWLEDGE.

Such heresy.

You made that up. You are acting again as a prophetess-putting words in my mouth. I never said the mystery saves. The subject is sign gifts. You are on the wrong thread. You are clueless as to what the gospel that saves in this dispensation is. I had to show you.

Prophecy

vs.

mystery

Rcognize the difference.

Ephesians 3:9-memorize it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yet you deny the blood covenant that bought you....how funny you are...thinking you can be justified without it.

"Do you still beat your wife?" type of assertion. Nope. I am justified by the blood by grace, apart from any promise by covenant with the nation Israel. Thief. Robber.

Seydlitz77

Prophecy

vs.

mystery

Rcognize the difference.

Ephesians 3:9-memorize it.

A Prophet is a messenger of God and therefore Prophecy is a message from God. Which is exactly what Paul is saying he's doing in Ephesians 3.

For this cause I Paul, the prisoner of Jesus Christ for you Gentiles,
If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward:
How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I bwrote afore in few words,
Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)
Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;
That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:
Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ: (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV)

Paul here openly places himself among the Apostles and Prophets because he is delivering a message from God but what is new and has not been done before is that now instead of only being delivered to a select people (the descendants of Israel) the message is to be delivered to everyone (see verses 5-6). So yes Paul is teaching the mystery of God because God's ways are a mystery and hid up unless He sends someone (a Prophet) to teach you.

If you are saying that the age of Prophecy has ended you are essentially saying that God has stopped teaching anyone about Him. God never ceases to teach and speak but if He can not be heard it is because people have stopped listening.

john w

Hall of Fame

Really?
Gal. 1:6-9

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:

7Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

8But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

9As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed

You made that up. Even an angel is not exempt.

john w

Hall of Fame
A Prophet is a messenger of God and therefore Prophecy is a message from God. Which is exactly what Paul is saying he's doing in Ephesians 3.

Paul here openly places himself among the Apostles and Prophets because he is delivering a message from God but what is new and has not been done before is that now instead of only being delivered to a select people (the descendants of Israel) the message is to be delivered to everyone (see verses 5-6). So yes Paul is teaching the mystery of God because God's ways are a mystery and hid up unless He sends someone (a Prophet) to teach you.

If you are saying that the age of Prophecy has ended you are essentially saying that God has stopped teaching anyone about Him. God never ceases to teach and speak but if He can not be heard it is because people have stopped listening.

"Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;"

Mystery not in the sense we know it from "western" lenses, i.e., "spooky...not understandable..."

Secret-never before revealed.

"If you are saying that the age of Prophecy has ended you are essentially saying that God has stopped teaching anyone about Him. God never ceases to teach and speak but if He can not be heard it is because people have stopped listening"

It has. If not, open up the book, and right after Rev. 22:21, start writing "some more bible."

"fulfill the word of God"-Paul.

Done.

Seydlitz77

"Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;"

Don't stop there continue the thought as Paul does

... "That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:"

So what's new? The fact that God's message and salvation are to be sent out and offered to everyone.

john w

Hall of Fame

"that now instead of only being delivered to a select people (the descendants of Israel"

Nope. Never revealed to anyone before Paul. Col. 1:26,27, Ephesians 3.
Secret.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't stop there continue the thought as Paul does

... "That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:"

So what's new? The fact that God's message and salvation are to be sent out and offered to everyone.

Nope. In times past, salvation was only through Israel, as the channel/vehicle. If you wanted to approach God, that was the route. Proselytes..."salvation is of the Jews...."

Not any more, temporarily. No distinction.

Seydlitz77

"that now instead of only being delivered to a select people (the descendants of Israel"

Nope. Never revealed to anyone before Paul. Col. 1:26,27, Ephesians 3.
Secret.

:nono:

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets
, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: (Romans 16:25-26 KJV)

If Paul was truly revealing something that had never been known he could not have claimed it was made manifest by the scriptures of the prophets which was for him what we refer to as the Old Testament. Paul was teaching a new covenant but it came from the same God so contained the same mysteries that Old Testament Prophets had taught.

Once again what was really new was that now Gentiles could be part of the covenant community.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope. In times past, salvation was only through Israel, as the channel/vehicle. If you wanted to approach God, that was the route. Proselytes..."salvation is of the Jews...."

Not any more, temporarily. No distinction.

John,

You are the thief and robber.

Christ took the Kingdom away from the Jews and gave it to a nation who would bring forth the fruits of it, but you want to take it away from the new nation in Christ of both Jew and Gentile and give it back to the Jews.

God destroyed the sinners of the old nations of Judah and Israel and He will destroy the sinners of the churches (like you) as well.

LA.