glorydaz choice of post of the day

glorydaz

Well done WonderfulLordJesus refuting those doubters out there.

Tares run wild on the web, nothing to discipline them. Their game is to try to tear down sound doctrine, cause senseless disputes, and, most of all, spread doubt. What I find disheartening is how people are arguing over baby's milk, settled doctrines among the body of authentic believers the past couple thousand years. It is actually so very boring, reading people who can't even get grace straight, as if there are those stuck in Sunday school.

But this is why there are thread after thread, beating the same dead horses. You'll find a number of tares are "one trick ponies" even, specializing in one, repeating diatribe that will never end, as long as they're getting attention. (There is also a lot of mental illness out there, people venting anger due to sociopathic disorders: many, many trolls.) Some specialize in tearing down the rapture, others pushing legal bondage, still others trying to make people question their salvation, and not to forget people pushing their cults online, because they have no other audience that will listen.

All they really do is make forums undesirable for any mature believer, when all they can offer is ignorance and error, what escapes me what they believe they're accomplishing. People who believe the lie are lost in the first place, no Holy Spirit truth, people of the Spirit seeing through it all. It's just a senseless, unprofitable waste.

1 Timothy 6

3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Proverbs 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2 Timothy 4:3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; and they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
wonderful points out -

But this is why there are thread after thread, beating the same dead horses. You'll find a number of tares are "one trick ponies" even, specializing in one, repeating diatribe that will never end, as long as they're getting attention.

True, I figured most of us know that and sift through to get to the good posts/posters. I don't see the bad actors as being successful at all, only in their own minds.