God hated Esau !

beloved57

Rom 9:13

13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

And even though here esau is an individual I believe hes representative of all individuals outside the purpose of God according to election Vs11. This hatered equates to being rejected of God

Now why did God hate esau ? The scripture doesn't say, but it wasn't because he was a sinner or a depraved person.

I know this because Paul had wrote:

(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)

So Gods hatred and rejection of esau wasn't for any foreseen evil he would do, in fact the hatred was formed for him before he existed [not yet born]

Gods hatred for him and all outside of gracious election, is simply His own Sovereign will from within Himself.

This article explains:

When studying the Bible, it is critically important to always study the context of a particular Bible verse or passage. In these instances, the prophet Malachi and the apostle Paul are using the name “Esau” to refer to the Edomites, who were the descendants of Esau.

Isaac and Rebekah had two sons, Esau and Jacob. God chose Jacob (whom He later renamed “Israel”) to be the father of His chosen people, the Israelites. God rejected Esau (who was also called “Edom”) and did not choose him to be the father of His chosen people. Esau and his descendants, the Edomites, were in many ways blessed by God (Genesis 33:9; Genesis chapter 36).

So, considering the context, God loving Jacob and hating Esau has nothing to do with the human emotions of love and hate. It has everything to do with God choosing one man and his descendants and rejecting another man and his descendants. God chose Abraham out of all the men in the world. The Bible very well could say, “Abraham I loved, and every other man I hated.” God chose Abraham’s son Isaac instead of Abraham’s son Ishmael.
https://www.gotquestions.org/Jacob-Esau-love-hate.html

Did you read my points ?