Godrulz

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I used to be the top poster. I then went to Facebook groups including my Open Theism, Moral Government, Pentecostal group.
I would appreciate prayer for myself, William, who is dying of terminal pancreatic cancer.

Reactions: Lon

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

elohiym

I used to be the top poster. I then went to Facebook groups including my Open Theism, Moral Government, Pentecostal group.
I would appreciate prayer for myself, William, who is dying of terminal pancreatic cancer.
May God give you peace of mind and the strength to endure what you’re facing.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please look elsewhere for care as already brought up. As a quick reference, look how wrong they all were with coronavirus and how to treat it. Our best interest is not the objective. This is your chance to live as some in the Bible did. Start fasting. You can survive a 21 day fast. What can it hurt? No sugar or carbohydrate ever again. "Atkins" "Keto" "Carnivore". I don't think you should do 21 days over and over, you need the fuel. Just change the source to what cancer does not use.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Please look elsewhere for care as already brought up. As a quick reference, look how wrong they all were with coronavirus and how to treat it. Our best interest is not the objective. This is your chance to live as some in the Bible did. Start fasting. You can survive a 21 day fast. What can it hurt? No sugar or carbohydrate ever again. "Atkins" "Keto" "Carnivore". I don't think you should do 21 days over and over, you need the fuel. Just change the source to what cancer does not use.

We have a thread for fasting!

Thread 'Fasting thread' https://theologyonline.com/threads/fasting-thread.59096/